The Young Turks.......

Sun Devil 92

Diamond Member
Apr 2, 2015
This is from Wiki.....

The Young Turks (TYT) is an American news and commentary program on YouTube, which also serves as the flagship program of the TYT Network, a multi-channel network of associated web series focusing on news and current events. The program was created by Cenk Uygur, Ben Mankiewicz, and Dave Koller. Currently co-hosted by Uygur and Ana Kasparian, who are often accompanied by various in-studio contributors, the program maintains an anti-establishment stance and provides commentary on topics of varying news genres. The Young Turks began as a radio program that premiered on February 14, 2002 on Sirius Satellite Radio; it was later carried on Air America, before launching a web series component in 2005 on YouTube.

I so enjoyed watching the video of the election night meltdown.

Loved where they said they were going after the democratic party.

So what do you guys think ?

"Anti-establishment?' :p They are white-hating Swamp Rats for the most part.

I can't stand Trump but the election night video is one of my favorites. The Young Turks are tools.

Give that fat Muslim slob Cenk credit for one thing. On a panel of "experts" on This Week on ABC news he predicted Trump wins back last July! Enjoy! :beer:

They oppose the militant alt-right inbreds that have hijacked the country. Bravo for them :clap:

The oppose anyone who does not believe the way they do.

And they are massive hypocrites when it comes to the way they talk about others.

"No respect for women who voted for Trump".

She talks out her ass.

A. Kasparian.......gets slayed in this one.

I don't agree with the analysis of the guy doing the clip....

But his fundamental point is that she walks all over herself because she won't address a key point.

But, I really like this.

I hope A.K. runs for something....easy republican victory.

Forum List

Back