What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Twitter identifying white supremacists, neo-condfederates, Nazi's in racist Charlottesville march

BlackFlag

Gold Member
Reaction score
A twitter account has been posting the identities, and in some cases occupation and attending universities of the fascist marchers who invaded and committed a terrorist act in Charlottesville today.

It wasn't that long ago that these scum felt the need to wear pointy white masks, in order to hide their shameless beliefs and behavior. Under Trump, they feel emboldened enough to wear their hatred loud and proud.

Here they are: Yes, You're Racist (@YesYoureRacist) on Twitter

theHawk

Registered Conservative
Reaction score
Let the fascist style bullying begin.

flacaltenn

Diamond Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
A twitter account has been posting the identities, and in some cases occupation and attending universities of the fascist marchers who invaded and committed a terrorist act in Charlottesville today.

It wasn't that long ago that these scum felt the need to wear pointy white masks, in order to hide their shameless beliefs and behavior. Under Trump, they feel emboldened enough to wear their hatred loud and proud.

It's a lot of amateur detective work, smearing and innuendo. The type of nasty horseshit that Twitter is good for. An America informed by Twitter is just fucking doomed. Keep up the good journalistic research there now. OK???

DarkFury

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Wake me when one million liberals die. Until then it's just the pre game.

flacaltenn

Diamond Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wake me when one million liberals die. Until then it's just the pre game.

I can't really funny that. But somehow -- you're right. It's just the PRE-game. I think the "russian thingy" didn't have legs. And the "resistance" needed a new distraction.

g5000

Diamond Member
Reaction score

In some of the tweets, they are identifying some of these Nazis in photos with Republican congressmen and senators, with pound signs for the congressmen and senators.

This is fucking awesome. Those politicians must be shitting bricks right now.

g5000

Diamond Member
Reaction score
nazi.jpg

:lol:

g5000

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Grampa Murked U

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Don't care. You guys shouldn't either but I get it, your life may be lonely & boring so here we are worrying about irrelevant bullshit.

Gracie

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I am a tweeter, but I don't follow the bullshit. I'm there to steal pictures for my Pinterest and look at funny/cute puppies and kittens. ;)

flacaltenn

Diamond Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score

g5000

Diamond Member
Reaction score

flacaltenn

Diamond Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
headshot-1.jpg

If the 3rd guy from the left in that useless Twitter "evidence" is THIS GUY --- he's put on about 50 lbs and gotten some face work.

Last edited:

flacaltenn

Diamond Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score

Hey Detective --- Tell me which one of those folks is Jason Kessler..

The one in the red and black outfit. Duh!

You think so huh? It's Twitter. It's garbage. We don't know do we. Third from the left is CLOSER to the actual guy. But NOT close enough.. Do what Trump should do -- DITCH THE FUCKING TWEETER and start using your own skills to get REAL information..

OP
BlackFlag

BlackFlag

Gold Member
Reaction score

Don't care. You guys shouldn't either but I get it, your life may be lonely & boring so here we are worrying about irrelevant bullshit.
Tell that to the family of the woman murdered by one of your terrorists yesterday

MaryL

Platinum Member
Reaction score

Goodie gumdrops, I hope they find this guy.For all our sakes.

TheDude

Gold Member
Reaction score
I was just commenting how the liberal elite has initiated war. Revealing personal information of the innocent seems like a heavy dose of validation to me.

I think I may buy those firearms I've been considering of late. Never really owned a gun before. As an officer, I always liked the way an M14 fired. Decent pistol and perhaps a shotgun, I might feel a little easier living the balance of my life on what the left labels "progress"ion.

g5000

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Last edited:

usmbguest5318

Gold Member
Reaction score
Twitter identifying white supremacists, neo-condfederates, Nazi's in racist Charlottesville march

Good for whomever that is. It's high time that the nation's cowardly bigots explicitly be denied the anonymity that's so long allowed them to fester among decent society.

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$350.00

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List