Twitter identifying white supremacists, neo-condfederates, Nazi's in racist Charlottesville march

A twitter account has been posting the identities, and in some cases occupation and attending universities of the fascist marchers who invaded and committed a terrorist act in Charlottesville today.

It wasn't that long ago that these scum felt the need to wear pointy white masks, in order to hide their shameless beliefs and behavior. Under Trump, they feel emboldened enough to wear their hatred loud and proud.

Here they are: Yes, You're Racist (@YesYoureRacist) on Twitter

It's a lot of amateur detective work, smearing and innuendo. The type of nasty horseshit that Twitter is good for. An America informed by Twitter is just fucking doomed. Keep up the good journalistic research there now. OK???

"An America informed by Twitter is just fucking doomed." Really? If that is true, then America is well and truly screwed because lots of conservatives and Trump supporters take Trump's tweets as gospel (even though we've been told by people in his cabinet not to take them literally, but rather try to sense what Trump is feeling).

The only reason America KNOWS about Trump Tweets is that fucking lazy ass PRESS thinks that's the new AP wire service. WE ------ don't care. 130 characters is NOT a "story". It's a shout. No matter WHO is wasting their time shouting over Twitter.

I've seen a few conservatives on here who would disagree with you. They seem to think that getting information from Trump is the best way to do it because it's straight from the horse's (ass) mouth. And then, there are many Trump supporters who gleefully tell us what Trump is saying via Twitter should be followed. Remember Trump's tweet about trans people no longer being able to serve in the military that many were trying to say was law? The DoD knew that Twitter wasn't the proper way to start policy and publicly said they would wait for the proper guidance. Lots of conservatives lost their minds over that one. One person even started a thread calling the leaders of the military "traitors" for not following Trump's tweet.

Read the posts for yourself if you want.............here's the thread..............

https://www.usmessageboard.com/thre...-transgender-cannot-serve-in-military.612070/

You'll have to go through it yourself..the thread was merged with others a couple of times.

Trump is one of the "most available" Presidents I can remember. He's SOOO available -- it revolts me a bit. His Tweets are just locker room slogans. But he certainly has other opportunities like his "fan rallies" and daily TV exposure to pester every one of us..

The Tweets are just to OUTRAGE the press. And it works. Because they act like a bunch chipmunks waiting to tear into them and "interpret" them for all us "dummies".... Sad. Really fucking sad...

Wasn't Trump using Twitter well before running for office? Was it just to outrage the press then, as well?

This is an honest question, I don't use Twitter and while I think I've seen and heard some discussion about Trump on Twitter before his presidential run, I'm not sure.

nazi.jpg

:lol:
Funny...let's see how that "guilt by association" thing plays out now.

I was just commenting how the liberal elite has initiated war. Revealing personal information of the innocent seems like a heavy dose of validation to me.

I think I may buy those firearms I've been considering of late. Never really owned a gun before. As an officer, I always liked the way an M14 fired. Decent pistol and perhaps a shotgun, I might feel a little easier living the balance of my life on what the left labels "progress"ion.
You go ahead and do that......there's some nice guns out there. I've got a few myself...keep current practice too.

A twitter account has been posting the identities, and in some cases occupation and attending universities of the fascist marchers who invaded and committed a terrorist act in Charlottesville today.

It wasn't that long ago that these scum felt the need to wear pointy white masks, in order to hide their shameless beliefs and behavior. Under Trump, they feel emboldened enough to wear their hatred loud and proud.

Don't care. You guys shouldn't either but I get it, your life may be lonely & boring so here we are worrying about irrelevant bullshit.
Tell that to the family of the woman murdered by one of your terrorists yesterday

And the two law enforcement killed.

What's with the right wingers defending alt right fascist nazis?

[emoji90]

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

I haven't seen any reports that indicate the helicopter crash was caused by any protesters. Has there been evidence of such?

It's a lot of amateur detective work, smearing and innuendo. The type of nasty horseshit that Twitter is good for. An America informed by Twitter is just fucking doomed. Keep up the good journalistic research there now. OK???

"An America informed by Twitter is just fucking doomed." Really? If that is true, then America is well and truly screwed because lots of conservatives and Trump supporters take Trump's tweets as gospel (even though we've been told by people in his cabinet not to take them literally, but rather try to sense what Trump is feeling).

The only reason America KNOWS about Trump Tweets is that fucking lazy ass PRESS thinks that's the new AP wire service. WE ------ don't care. 130 characters is NOT a "story". It's a shout. No matter WHO is wasting their time shouting over Twitter.
We get it....Twitter bad.....now.

So, now twitter is a reliable source for news? I guess you'll go with anyone who says what you want to hear.

Meanwhile, it's been the left out there rioting, destroying, assaulting and murdering people all over the country.

I think any supremacists are scum bags. They have a right to be assholes no matter what race they are. It's the harm people are doing to others that we need to worry about.

You know, I've been hearing a lot of conservatives say how the Antifa protesters showed up there looking for a fight against the "peaceful" white supremacists.

For those of you who think the white supremacists showed up to be "peaceful", a quick question...............

If they were showing up to be "peaceful", then why did they have shields painted with white supremacist insignia and bats when they showed up? Furthermore, what was that torch burning the night before the protest? The torch burning brought up shades of the KKK of yore, as well as the way Hitler did things.

Some were armed also, stilll, as Richard Spencer was featured, violence is always a good bet.

lead_960.jpg
They knew they were going to be assaulted. You've already been told that. Shields, helmets and body armor are what people where to protect themselves from angry vicious thugs.
MLK Jr. and Gandhi knew they were going to be assaulted too....so these guys are pussy cowards and you admit as such.

You know, I've been hearing a lot of conservatives say how the Antifa protesters showed up there looking for a fight against the "peaceful" white supremacists.

For those of you who think the white supremacists showed up to be "peaceful", a quick question...............

If they were showing up to be "peaceful", then why did they have shields painted with white supremacist insignia and bats when they showed up? Furthermore, what was that torch burning the night before the protest? The torch burning brought up shades of the KKK of yore, as well as the way Hitler did things.

Some were armed also, stilll, as Richard Spencer was featured, violence is always a good bet.

lead_960.jpg
They knew they were going to be assaulted. You've already been told that. Shields, helmets and body armor are what people where to protect themselves from angry vicious thugs.
MLK Jr. and Gandhi knew they were going to be assaulted too....so these guys are pussy cowards and you admit as such.

So you are saying the police and the military are pussy cowards?

MLK Jr and Gandhi did not know they were going to be assaulted, and they certainly didn't know the exact day they would be assaulted.

You're double full of shit.

Wake me when one million liberals die. Until then it's just the pre game.

I can't really funny that. But somehow -- you're right. It's just the PRE-game. I think the "russian thingy" didn't have legs. And the "resistance" needed a new distraction.

Love this.

No matter how much indisputable proof there is, the right just keeps pretending it's going to go away.

Trump said it, his son said it, then Trump said he helped his son, then my fave - 'we're too dumb to pull this off'.

Before that,Trump bragged about his BFF relationship with Putin. His two sons said they get their money from Russia. His daughter vacays with Putin's girlfriend. Just about every Trump minion went to Russia, lied about going to Russia, got caught going to Russia and then confessed they really did go to Russia. That even included our so called attorney general.

On top of all that and more, the traitor who occasionally leaves the golf course to visit the WH met with Russians IN THE PEOPLES "dump" WHITE HOUSE and his Russian friends published the photos for all the world to see.

So, who's going to sing first? Or have they already? Flynn or Manafort?

This also means the rest of them are screwed.

What I just wrote isn't all of it.

No legs?

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Little head's up stranger.. I'm NOT "the Right". I'm in for the eventual destruction of both your inept corrupt parties. That's my angle.. NEVER assume I'm part of this juvenile pissing contest. You just blew RIGHT past the actual topic of this thread. BECAUSE -- you can't think about ANYTHING else but the partisan tribal wars.

That's why both parties are heading down in a Death Match and taking the useless partisans like you with them..

I'm here for the issues. Like this concerted effort to purge history and heritage. THAT's what the adults here are discussing.

We get it....Twitter bad.....now.

Twitter Bad ---- #thingsthatmakeyoustupid..

See -- even I can do it.. :biggrin:

I've seen a few conservatives on here who would disagree with you. They seem to think that getting information from Trump is the best way to do it because it's straight from the horse's (ass) mouth. And then, there are many Trump supporters who gleefully tell us what Trump is saying via Twitter should be followed. Remember Trump's tweet about trans people no longer being able to serve in the military that many were trying to say was law? The DoD knew that Twitter wasn't the proper way to start policy and publicly said they would wait for the proper guidance. Lots of conservatives lost their minds over that one. One person even started a thread calling the leaders of the military "traitors" for not following Trump's tweet.

Read the posts for yourself if you want.............here's the thread..............

https://www.usmessageboard.com/thre...-transgender-cannot-serve-in-military.612070/

You'll have to go through it yourself..the thread was merged with others a couple of times.

Trump is one of the "most available" Presidents I can remember. He's SOOO available -- it revolts me a bit. His Tweets are just locker room slogans. But he certainly has other opportunities like his "fan rallies" and daily TV exposure to pester every one of us..

The Tweets are just to OUTRAGE the press. And it works. Because they act like a bunch chipmunks waiting to tear into them and "interpret" them for all us "dummies".... Sad. Really fucking sad...

Wasn't Trump using Twitter well before running for office? Was it just to outrage the press then, as well?

This is an honest question, I don't use Twitter and while I think I've seen and heard some discussion about Trump on Twitter before his presidential run, I'm not sure.

Before Twitter -- Trump was responding to everything that mentioned or concerned him.. I saw a documentary of some sort where he would mark up reviews, Op Eds, journal articles, newspapers with personal notes on them and have his assistants mail them back to the author. He has ALWAYS been a twitter-head.. Even before it became "a thing". :dev3:

He'd do that DAILY. That's how and why folks encouraged him to run for office.

lead_960.jpg

MLK Jr and Gandhi did not know they were going to be assaulted, and they certainly didn't know the exact day they would be assaulted.

Wait, these guys knew they were going to be assaulted, but Ghandi did not? Are they psychic?

#GoodNightAltRight seems to be the hashtag for identifying the neo-confederates that invaded Charlottesville

lead_960.jpg

Wait, these guys knew they were going to be assaulted, but Ghandi did not? Are they psychic?

They just know the modus operandi of their enemy. Assaulting innocent people is what ANTIFA and BLM do.

Forum List

Back