Twitter Fact Checks trump's Tweets. Labels Two As Misleading

Washington state has been 100% mail in ballot since 2005.

Here's the result of a study done in 2018 for that election.

trump votes mail in ballot. He said he does it because he's allowed to.

I believe after the election that Berg will become a piece of USMB history. I don't see him sticking around.
Surely you can disguise the allegation you are making better than that.

While you're trying to figure out how, why not comment on the subject of the thread. Namely, Trump's outrage at being exposed for lying on the medium he most relies on to get his lies heard without previous concern for being monitored.
Okay, they are fact checking his opinions...which is weird.
Does Twitter show bias, I mean, do they blanket their medium for all opinions? Or, just the ones that they disagree with?
I don't think most people consider that an "opinion," Meister. Did the President say, "IMO" or "I think?" Of course, his supporters take everything he utters as gospel, so that's a given.

Trump is losing his shit. I hope the media keeps egging him on until he has such a meltdown that even Mitch McConnell will be forced to disavow it.
Just keep hoping OldLady, your tribe has Sleepy Joe and what he says to contend with.

I believe after the election that Berg will become a piece of USMB history. I don't see him sticking around.

While you're trying to figure out how, why not comment on the subject of the thread. Namely, Trump's outrage at being exposed for lying on the medium he most relies on to get his lies heard without previous concern for being monitored.
Does Twitter show bias, I mean, do they blanket their medium for all opinions? Or, just the ones that they disagree with?
Doesn’t matter. Trump is threatening Twitter’s constitutional rights in his response.

Everyone who loves our freedoms should be opposed to Trump’s response regardless of how you feel about the veracity of his original statement.

The GOP dropped that pretense of personal responsibility. It's no longer operative. No responsibility. At all. The right to lie freely is the game.

Personal responsibility is a weapon they use against their opponents. It doesn’t apply to them. It certainly doesn’t apply to Trump.

Doesn’t matter. Trump is threatening Twitter’s constitutional rights in his response.

Everyone who loves our freedoms should be opposed to Trump’s response regardless of how you feel about the veracity of his original statement.
Could say the same if you flipped the other side of that coin.
How so?

trump went off on a tirade against mail in voting again. This time on Twitter. He posted a bunch of lies.

Twitter labeled them as misleading. They should come out and say it's a lie because what he tweeted is a lie.

this is how censorship always starts out

Sorry I hurt your feelings fatty
Ha ha. Actually I just lost 22 pounds. Down from 220 to 198. Am 6 feet tall. Got another 25 pounds to go, but I feel great right now. Lots of exercise, less food.

Eat your heart out, pig. :badgrin:

Get Out the Vote programs are just another method of ballot harvesting using cars. Republicans know the greater the number of citizens voting, the worse it is for the GOP. They don't want that.
Upon what ?.....do you base the claim >> "Republicans know the greater the number of citizens voting, the worse it is for the GOP." :doubt:

They didn’t commit libel. Attempting to threaten legal action is a threat to free speech, such as a SLAPP suit and is disgraceful.
Making a false statement in writing, about somebody, which causes damage to that person in some way, IS LIBEL. This fits the definition. You stand CORRECTED.

Get Out the Vote programs are just another method of ballot harvesting using cars. Republicans know the greater the number of citizens voting, the worse it is for the GOP. They don't want that.
Upon what ?.....do you base the claim >> "Republicans know the greater the number of citizens voting, the worse it is for the GOP." :doubt:

Trump stated this himself.

It’s been common wisdom that higher voter turnout benefits Dems. As is often the case, common wisdom isn’t particularly correct.

Trump is interfering with the election process by trying to endanger voters and prevent them from voting
President Trump is rightfully pointing out the most abused form of election fraud, ballot harvesting. It’s happened before, and now Dems are ramping it up even more, using the Wuhan virus as an excuse.

It is Republicans accused of ballot harvesting in the last election in N Carolina.
Mail in your ballot and it is not an issue

They didn’t commit libel. Attempting to threaten legal action is a threat to free speech, such as a SLAPP suit and is disgraceful.
Making a false statement in writing, about somebody, which causes damage to that person in some way, IS LIBEL. This fits the definition. You stand CORRECTED.

What did they say was false? Furthermore, you have to prove actual malice.

Lets be honest, Trump just wants to suppress free speech he doesn’t like because he’s a thug. He’s done it before and demonstrates he does not respect our most basic freedoms.

Trump is just setting up an excuse for why he lost so badly in the November election

Trump stated this himself.

It’s been common wisdom that higher voter turnout benefits Dems. As is often the case, common wisdom isn’t particularly correct.
Of course high turnout benefits Dems. With millions of legal and illegal aliens voting, both of whom are ineligible. Only reason Hillary got anywhere near the vote total she got.

trump went off on a tirade against mail in voting again. This time on Twitter. He posted a bunch of lies.

Twitter labeled them as misleading. They should come out and say it's a lie because what he tweeted is a lie.

What was misleading about it? He’s 100% correct, ballot harvesting is exactly how Dems steal elections. And to be fair Republicans got caught doing it in 2018. It’s how Dems magically won Orange County by a 250,000 absentee ballots, with reports of individuals bringing in stacks of 100 ballots.

But, but, but, CNN told me it’s a “conspiracy theory”.

Does FOX have any facts to back up this conspiracy theory?

• Overall, we rate Fox News strongly Right-Biased due to editorial positions and story selection that favors the right. We also rate them Mixed factually and borderline Questionable based on poor sourcing and the spreading of conspiracy theories that later must be retracted after being widely shared. Further, Fox News would be rated a Questionable source based on numerous failed fact checks by hosts and pundits, however straight news reporting is generally reliable, therefore we rate them Mixed for factual reporting.

FOX really isn't a credible source. No Billionaire Media outlet is. They are all lying to you because it's in THEIR best interests to have a Republican in the White House.

Forum List

Back