Twitter Fact Checks trump's Tweets. Labels Two As Misleading

Trump is interfering with the election process by trying to endanger voters and prevent them from voting

"President Donald Trump flew into a rage on Tuesday night after Twitter used its new fact checking feature to correct his false claim that voting by mail leads to election fraud.

“.@Twitter is now interfering in the 2020 Presidential Election,” he tweeted. “They are saying my statement on Mail-In Ballots, which will lead to massive corruption and fraud, is incorrect, based on fact-checking by Fake News CNN and the Amazon Washington Post.”

Trump accused the social media platform of “completely stifling FREE SPEECH.”

“And I, as President, will not allow it to happen!” he wrote.

Despite his complaints, Trump’s statement about mail-in voting systems was indeed incorrect. There is no evidence that mail-in voting causes voter fraud."

............................................................................................................................
The battle over mail-in ballots may play a big role in the 2020 election. Especially if the country experiences a resurgence of COVID. It's why the Liar-in-Chief is working hard to put doubt in the mind's of the public about the veracity of mail-in ballots. Just the way Putin wants him to.
Exactly. Trumf is trying to convince people that mail-in voting leads to fraud so he can claim that the election was rigged after he loses (which he will lose). LOCK HIM UP! LOCK HIM UP!

trump went off on a tirade against mail in voting again. This time on Twitter. He posted a bunch of lies.

Twitter labeled them as misleading. They should come out and say it's a lie because what he tweeted is a lie.

View attachment 341476
Claiming mail in voting is substantially fraudulent is an outright lie

How is it TDS... Trump wants to lie on his Twitter account, Twitter have just explained that they are going to point out his false statements...

Twitter took a lot of heat over the false Joe Scarborough allegations Trump was pushing for weeks. The widower's letter was an embarrassment for Twitter. Trump doesn't do integrity or embarrassment.

Twitter could have cut Trump off. They didn't but took the action that they have some responsibility for what is said on their platform.

I am sure if a Democrat uses there Twitter account to do years of online bullying and eventually insult a dead women's memory to make unproven allegations about her death, then Twitter might look... Sorry this was a new low for Trump and Twitter decided enough is enough...

"President Donald Trump flew into a rage on Tuesday night after Twitter used its new fact checking feature to correct his false claim that voting by mail leads to election fraud.

“.@Twitter is now interfering in the 2020 Presidential Election,” he tweeted. “They are saying my statement on Mail-In Ballots, which will lead to massive corruption and fraud, is incorrect, based on fact-checking by Fake News CNN and the Amazon Washington Post.”

Despite his complaints, Trump’s statement about mail-in voting systems was indeed incorrect. There is no evidence that mail-in voting causes voter fraud."

............................................................................................................................
The battle over mail-in ballots may play a big role in the 2020 election. Especially if the country experiences a resurgence of COVID. It's why the Liar-in-Chief is working hard to put doubt in the mind's of the public about the veracity of mail-in ballots. Just the way Putin wants him to.
Lol, fact checked by CNN? The station that wouldn't broadcast his news briefings, because they were improving his poll numbers? November might just pull you totally over the edge, and I'm going to have my popcorn and beer.

Let’s see, is there evidence that election fraud has happened with absentee ballots?

Yes:

Ballot harvesting took place in Orange County, with 250,000 absentee ballots magically showing up almost all for the Dems.

But, but, but, CNN says there is no voter fraud with absentee ballots.

One needs facts in order to honestly fact-check.

Twitter and others of its ilk fear an open arena. Frankly, it's none of their business to fact-check anything. That is the job of its users.

Trump is interfering with the election process by trying to endanger voters and prevent them from voting
President Trump is rightfully pointing out the most abused form of election fraud, ballot harvesting. It’s happened before, and now Dems are ramping it up even more, using the Wuhan virus as an excuse.

Lol, fact checked by CNN? The station that wouldn't broadcast his news briefings, because they were improving his poll numbers? November might just pull you totally over the edge, and I'm going to have my popcorn and beer.
I believe after the election that Berg will become a piece of USMB history. I don't see him sticking around.

Exactly. Trumf is trying to convince people that mail-in voting leads to fraud so he can claim that the election was rigged after he loses (which he will lose). LOCK HIM UP! LOCK HIM UP!
As difficult as it is to think something like that could happen in the US, all things are possible with Trump. He said the last election was rigged. He did not promise to accept defeat if he lost. Refusing to accept the result this time around is absolutely plausible.

I believe after the election that Berg will become a piece of USMB history. I don't see him sticking around.

He will be institutionalized.

There is no such thing as voter fraud!!

A Sampling of Recent Election Fraud Cases from Across the United States

So I had a look at your Heritage website...

This is every election (President down to Dog catcher)...
Over the last 40 years
Every possible conviction and penalty
  • Some incidents where an official told them they could vote
  • Registering to vote under an address at which he did not live - Not duplicate voting
  • .... That is me just spot checking
So out that you got 1,285 in every election.

That is 32 times a year nationally in America on every Election...

How many of these are for the Presidential Elections?

How about real Crimes:
FLORIDA: People who own bars, restaurants, and other places where liquor is sold, may be fined up to $1,000 if they participate in or permit any contest of dwarf-tossing.

Job Opportunities for little people...

Surely you can disguise the allegation you are making better than that.

While you're trying to figure out how, why not comment on the subject of the thread. Namely, Trump's outrage at being exposed for lying on the medium he most relies on to get his lies heard without previous concern for being monitored.

You'd think life experience would make Trump more judicious in the use of the word "fraud". It's not descriptive of any old thing he doesn't like, it's an act that has caused him to pay $multi-million settlements.

Forum List

Back