Twitter Erupts After James Woods Asks For Photo Evidence Obama Attended Columbia University

Go ahead and show something he wrote during his time as President of Harvard Law Review.
Don’t need to. You just admitted you’re full of shit.

:dance:
Lol. You're pitiful. Move along, Obungo butt licker.
LOL

You rightards crack me up. You can never back up your delusions.
Everyone here can read. You can't produce any papers Obama wrote during his Presidency of Harvard Law Review. Move along now, child.
Doesn't have the paper, but anybody with an I.Q. above that of a glass of snot would accept this, admit they were wrong, and go about their way. YOU, on the other hand, will dismiss it and continue with your retarded drivel.

Exclusive: Obama's lost law review article
Oh, gee, now we have found the long lost relic...blah, blah, blah. You twits are pitiful. Obama is an idiot that fit the liberal affirmative action template.

He graduated with honors from Harvard Law school. That in itself dispells your hysterics that he’s an idiot.
208e7nc.jpg
I don’t know who that is ... but this is Barack from his Harvard days...

2b618d231bd4115043389293997361a4.jpg
Yet, there are no papers published during his time as president. Fraud.

Tell us again about how Barack Obama attained the Presidency of the Law School......tell us again about that.....and how Barack Obama is the idiot.....

LOL
He attained the Presidency of the Law Review because he fit the liberal template. He didn't attain it through academic skills or because he was so doggone smart. You ever hear of "Affirmative Action". Duh!!

So you are saying that you believe that the only way a black man could be President of the Harvard Law review- is through Affirmative Action?

Tell us more.

This is fascinating.

I don’t know who that is ... but this is Barack from his Harvard days...

2b618d231bd4115043389293997361a4.jpg

Tell us again about how Barack Obama attained the Presidency of the Law School......tell us again about that.....and how Barack Obama is the idiot.....

LOL
He attained the Presidency of the Law Review because he fit the liberal template. He didn't attain it through academic skills or because he was so doggone smart. You ever hear of "Affirmative Action". Duh!!
LOLOL

Shall I wait for you to prove that too; like you proved he never published any papers while attending Harvard?

oh, wait....
I have proven Obama never wrote anything while President of Harvard Law Review. .

Oh wait- you didn't prove that at all did you?

You lied- like a good little Birther that you are- and I proved that you lied- just like your Dear Leader- Donald Trump.

Birther- Liar- Trump voter.

The Trifecta of idiocy.

LOL
LOLOL

Shall I wait for you to prove that too; like you proved he never published any papers while attending Harvard?

oh, wait....
I have proven Obama never wrote anything while President of Harvard Law Review. You can't provide anything. My gosh, you're an idiot. You're the fawning Obumbo worshipper that keeps claiming he did. Show us. If Obama made you a crap sandwich and said it was peanut butter, you'd swallow it and smile, then ask for a cup of pee to wash it down.
LOLOLOL

All you proved is that you’re an imbecile. You certainly never proved Obama never published a paper back then. You saying it sans proof does not prove it.

If he tweeted it- would it make it as real as Donald Trump's lies?

Don’t need to. You just admitted you’re full of shit.

:dance:
LOL

Everyone here can read. You can't produce any papers Obama wrote during his Presidency of Harvard Law Review. Move along now, child.
Doesn't have the paper, but anybody with an I.Q. above that of a glass of snot would accept this, admit they were wrong, and go about their way. YOU, on the other hand, will dismiss it and continue with your retarded drivel.

Oh, gee, now we have found the long lost relic...blah, blah, blah. You twits are pitiful. Obama is an idiot that fit the liberal affirmative action template.

Remember- you were the one who said you had proven that Barack Obama had never written anything for the Law Review.

Just another lying Birther twit.

Like your Dead Leader.

Just pointing out- that there are Birthers who still spout the Birther lies that King Birther Donald Trump spouted.

Of course Trump threw Birthers under the bus as soon as he secured the Republican nomination.

Didn't want to be associated with Birther whackos when he wanted more than Republican votes.

LOL

Remember- you were the one who said you had proven that Barack Obama had never written anything for the Law Review.

Like your Dead Leader.
My dead leader? Lol. You obungobots are deranged.

Just pointing out- that there are Birthers who still spout the Birther lies that King Birther Donald Trump spouted.

Of course Trump threw Birthers under the bus as soon as he secured the Republican nomination.

Didn't want to be associated with Birther whackos when he wanted more than Republican votes.
You really are mentally ill. Sad what such hatred does to people.

lol- having a Birther call me mentally ill, is like these guys calling Einstein a retard.

upload_2018-4-23_20-27-2.jpeg

birthernew-birther-movement.jpg

LOL

Like your Dead Leader.

Birthers- lol

92327_600.jpg

List of birthers:

Obama, the first,
Hillary, the Second
LOLOL

Like most conservatives, you are severely brain damaged. Here, in reality, neither Obama nor Hillary every said Obama was born outside of the United States.

Like your Dead Leader.

Birthers- lol

92327_600.jpg
Ironic to the max. Your Trump "investigations" are nothing but hate-filled diversions.

List of birthers:

Obama, the first,
Hillary, the Second
LOLOL

Like most conservatives, you are severely brain damaged. Here, in reality, neither Obama nor Hillary every said Obama was born outside of the United States.
Hillary was the first person to bring up Obama's birth place. Her campaign did that during the 2008 primary. You know that, so why do you keep pushing a lie?

lol- having a Birther call me mentally ill, is like these guys calling Einstein a retard.

View attachment 189684

birthernew-birther-movement.jpg
You have to be mentally ill to defend a lying low life race baiter like Obungo. Lied to us repeatedly about the healthcare bill. Lied about Benghazi. Used thugs and criminals and the color of their skin to turn Americans against each other and make cops doing their job to fear for their lives and lose their homes. Obama is the classic leftist America hater and so is anyone that supports him. I knew who and what Obumgo was when he used his black professor pal for the "beer summit" early in his presidency. He's nothing but a manipulator and uses people for political advantage.

List of birthers:

Obama, the first,
Hillary, the Second
LOLOL

Hillary was the first person to bring up Obama's birth place. Her campaign did that during the 2008 primary. You know that, so why do you keep pushing a lie?
How could I know that when I know it started on the rightwing site, freerepublic.com?

List of birthers:

Obama, the first,
Hillary, the Second
LOLOL

How could I know that when I know it started on the rightwing site, freerepublic.com?
Well, now you know where it started. It started with the Hillary campaign in the democrat primary in 2008. Go ahead, do some research.

Forum List

Back