Twitter Erupts After James Woods Asks For Photo Evidence Obama Attended Columbia University

What I want to know is how an idiot like Obama got into Harvard and attained the Presidency of the Law School.
He graduated with honors from Harvard Law school. That in itself dispells your hysterics that he’s an idiot.
208e7nc.jpg
I don’t know who that is ... but this is Barack from his Harvard days...

2b618d231bd4115043389293997361a4.jpg
Yet, there are no papers published during his time as president. Fraud.

Yes- you do keep saying that. Why is it so important for you to believe President Obama is an idiot?
Well, I don't think in terms of it being important. It's just my opinion. Seems to really bother you that some anonymous person on the internet thinks your hero is a bumbling idiot. Are you that insecure in your beliefs? Actually, I think he's much worse than just being stupid. I think he's a fraud, a liar, and doesn't give a hoot about this country.

It sounds like you are talking about Donald Trump.
Well, there ya go. You had your fraud, now I have mine. Isn't diversity wonderful?

the difference between your fraud- and President Obama- is that your fraud went full Birther for 5 years.

then-the-birther-guy-who-believes-breitbart-fox-news-and-25316499.png
So? Your President lied to the American people about the healthcare bill and used Al Sharpton and thugs as martyrs to divide the American people for political gain. Your turn.

Sure- our President Trump- lied ot the American people- well about everything.

From lying about President Obama not being born in the United States in order to weaken the Presidency, to lying to the American people about labeling China a currency manipulator on Day one in office to using White Supremacists as his thugs to divide the American people for political gain.

How often has Donald Trump lied to the American people- on average more than daily.

All False statements involving Donald Trump | PolitiFact
Opinion | President Trump’s Lies, the Definitive List

• Thanks
Reactions: xyz
What I want to know is how an idiot like Obama got into Harvard and attained the Presidency of the Law School.
He graduated with honors from Harvard Law school. That in itself dispells your hysterics that he’s an idiot.
208e7nc.jpg

Tell us again about how Barack Obama attained the Presidency of the Law School......tell us again about that.....and how Barack Obama is the idiot.....

LOL

208e7nc.jpg

Great, I look forward to you proving that.

:popcorn:

208e7nc.jpg

Tell us again about how Barack Obama attained the Presidency of the Law School......tell us again about that.....and how Barack Obama is the idiot.....

LOL
He attained the Presidency of the Law Review because he fit the liberal template. He didn't attain it through academic skills or because he was so doggone smart. You ever hear of "Affirmative Action". Duh!!

208e7nc.jpg

Go ahead and show something he wrote during his time as President of Harvard Law Review.

208e7nc.jpg

LOL
He attained the Presidency of the Law Review because he fit the liberal template. He didn't attain it through academic skills or because he was so doggone smart. You ever hear of "Affirmative Action". Duh!!
LOLOL

Shall I wait for you to prove that too; like you proved he never published any papers while attending Harvard?

oh, wait....

LOL
LOLOL

Shall I wait for you to prove that too; like you proved he never published any papers while attending Harvard?

oh, wait....
I have proven Obama never wrote anything while President of Harvard Law Review. You can't provide anything. My gosh, you're an idiot. You're the fawning Obumbo worshipper that keeps claiming he did. Show us. If Obama made you a crap sandwich and said it was peanut butter, you'd swallow it and smile, then ask for a cup of pee to wash it down.

Glad we have American patriots such as James Woods who wants the truth exposed about Barack Hussein Soetoro Soebarka. Like our blessed Trumpenfuhrer, I've said it before and I will say it again, Obama needs to release his college admissions. In essence, that boy needs to show his papers.

HE WENT THERE=> Twitter Erupts After James Woods Asks For Photo Evidence Obama Attended Columbia University
Uhhh, no. He doesn't need to do anything to satisfy the blathering rants of conspiracy tards.

208e7nc.jpg

Go ahead and show something he wrote during his time as President of Harvard Law Review.
Don’t need to. You just admitted you’re full of shit.

:dance:

Lol. You're pitiful. Move along, Obungo butt licker.

LOL
LOLOL

oh, wait....
I have proven Obama never wrote anything while President of Harvard Law Review. You can't provide anything. My gosh, you're an idiot. You're the fawning Obumbo worshipper that keeps claiming he did. Show us. If Obama made you a crap sandwich and said it was peanut butter, you'd swallow it and smile, then ask for a cup of pee to wash it down.
LOLOLOL

All you proved is that you’re an imbecile. You certainly never proved Obama never published a paper back then. You saying it sans proof does not prove it.

LOL

You rightards crack me up. You can never back up your delusions.

Glad we have American patriots such as James Woods who wants the truth exposed about Barack Hussein Soetoro Soebarka. Like our blessed Trumpenfuhrer, I've said it before and I will say it again, Obama needs to release his college admissions. In essence, that boy needs to show his papers.

HE WENT THERE=> Twitter Erupts After James Woods Asks For Photo Evidence Obama Attended Columbia University
Wow, you guys are so predictable.

Things look bad for Trump so let's deflect to Obama or Clinton.
If Obama did go to Columbia, it certainly doesn't reflect well on Columbia.
That would be a completely delusional attempt. Grow up and try again.

LOL

Everyone here can read. You can't produce any papers Obama wrote during his Presidency of Harvard Law Review. Move along now, child.

hmm....interesting ......

Perhaps he used Sotoro. Or perhaps he never went there.

I know! what a strange President..... with three names and counting.... what a con man he was.

Oh well.....that nightmare is over.

Thanks God America woke up and voted President Trump!:2up:
The level of retarded hypocrisy in your post amazes me. Congrats on coping with abject levels of mental deficiencies.

LOL

Everyone here can read. You can't produce any papers Obama wrote during his Presidency of Harvard Law Review. Move along now, child.
Doesn't have the paper, but anybody with an I.Q. above that of a glass of snot would accept this, admit they were wrong, and go about their way. YOU, on the other hand, will dismiss it and continue with your retarded drivel.

Exclusive: Obama's lost law review article

LOL

LOLOL

I don’t have to do shit. You’re the one making claims you can’t prove. There is absolutely no burden on me to prove you wrong because you’re incapable of proving yourself right.

Forum List

Back