Twitter Erupts After James Woods Asks For Photo Evidence Obama Attended Columbia University

Any idiot who claims that there is no evidence that Barack Obama went to Columbia is either a complete retard or a complete liar.

"The Truth is Out There"

Michael Ackerman, Classmate

A young man with a red backpack often lingered outside the International Affairs Building. He was a commuter student, so he typically arrived early, but the door to his Modern Political Movements class was always locked until the last minute. His classmate, Michael Ackerman, CC ’84, always forgot whether his name was Barry or Barack. He knew that “Barak” means “thunder” in Hebrew, but Ackerman didn’t think he looked Jewish. Ackerman said he found his fellow political science major “charming,” but the two remained only casual acquaintances.

Barack Obama, CC ’83, was “almost chameleon-like, spy-like, slipped in and out,” Ackerman recalled. “He tried to keep to himself.”

According to Ackerman, who is now a lawyer in California, Obama sometimes played pick-up games of basketball and went to a few meetings of the Black Students Organization, but “he didn’t really hang out much” and kept his nose in the books. “At that time, a lot of commuters at Columbia weren’t as involved as people who lived on campus,” Ackerman said.

Jim Davidson, Classmate

… I met Barack Obama at Columbia University when we were both students there in Spring 1983… I was a student at Columbia University 1981–1985.

Not only did I meet and talk with Barack Obama at some length, he wrote an essay that was published in The Sundial magazine on campus in 1983. Over the byline “Barack Obama” is a discussion of the anti-war groups on campus, including Students Against Militarism, a group I was a member of. (I was also a member of Young Americans for Freedom.)…

So, in summary, I was a student at Columbia, I met Barack Obama, I knew he was a student, and he and I talked, among other things, about my involvement in Students Against Militarism, my discomfort with its connection to Maoists and Stalinists on campus, and my favourite hat with political buttons all over it.

Cathie M. Currie, Graduate Student

I knew [Obama] while he was [at Columbia]. He was remarkable then, but not in the way that most people think of as “remarkable.” He was not trying to be noticed — he was studious and thoughtful. I said of him: “Whatever Barack decides to do for a career, he will be the best at it.” When he left our group he was often on his way to a library.”

“We played soccer on the lawn in front of Butler — I was usually the only woman playing and he treated me as equally as the others: if I was open, he sent the ball into the space in front of me, if I wasn’t open — he never made the silly passes that some men did to try to act like they were being egalitarian. The “into the space” passing was consistent — he was a superior strategist — and many of us had been college or semi-pro players. We always wanted him on our team.”

“After games we had discussions — and we found that the same thoughtfulness of play was evident in his thinking about policy and social issues. He was a serious guy, but always had a ready laugh or twinkle in his eye.”

“I was doing my Ph.D. — I assumed he was a fellow grad student. When I saw him on television at the Democratic Convention I was only surprised that I knew him, but entirely not surprised at his achievement.”

“The people who are making these claims, Fox et al, do not understand Columbia. I recently told a father of a current student that he should visit the campus on a warm Friday night to see the school environment that is uniquely CU — it is the same as when I studied there: hundreds of us sitting on the library steps doing school work on laptops.”

Currie isn’t surprised that he was not widely-remembered by fellow Columbia classmates. “My sense of it was that he was keeping a low profile,” Currie said.

He seemed like someone who had made a decision to prioritize his studies, she said. “We’d ask him to go out with us for beers after soccer,” she said. “He seemed like he wanted to, but then he’d step back and say, ‘Sorry, I’m going to the library.’”

James Woods is a great actor and a Patriot. So much fun to watch leftist heads snap when he tweets.

James Wood is a great actor.

Doesn't mean he can't be a great idiot either.

Remember- we have already provided evidence that President Obama attended Columbia- so James Wood has already proven himself to be an idiot.
"It don’t make no sense". You're done here. Obama's an idiot.

Trump's slurred speech opens him up to ridicule from comedians

James Woods is a great actor and a Patriot. So much fun to watch leftist heads snap when he tweets.

Remember- we have already provided evidence that President Obama attended Columbia- so James Wood has already proven himself to be an idiot.
"It don’t make no sense". You're done here. Obama's an idiot.]

Well lets see
President Obama:
Graduated from an Ivy League college
Graduated with a Law degree with honors at the highest ranked law school in the United States.
Elected Senator
Elected President- twice.
Best selling author
Married to his first and only wife- with 2 daughters from a single marriage.

What have you done lately?

Cool. I don't care. You're the one desperately claiming Odumbo is some kind of intellectual giant. I know Trump has his moments of weakness in speech.

Well lets see
President Obama:
Graduated with a Law degree with honors at the highest ranked law school in the United States.
Elected Senator
Best selling author

Means nothing, and I'm not the topic. If you're that desperate, then you really are done here.

Cool. I don't care. You're the one desperately claiming Odumbo is some kind of intellectual giant. I know Trump has his moments of weakness in speech.

When did I ever claim that President Obama is some kind of intellectual giant?

Oh wait- I didn't.

Birthers just lie and lie.

Remember- you are the one who for some bizarre reason feels a need to tell us that a Harvard Law School graduate is 'stupid' because he has stuttered.

I am not the one bragging about Obama. I am just refuting your idiocy.

Well lets see
President Obama:
Elected Senator
Best selling author

Means nothing, and I'm not the topic. If you're that desperate, then you really are done here.

It means that President Obama is far, far more accomplished than most Americans.

Some people find a need to try to smear those who have accomplished far more than themselves, in order to make themselves feel better about themselves.

Meanwhile- to be back on topic- which is not Obama's stuttering- James Wood is an idiot- and his idiotic claim has already been refuted.

Oh wait- I didn't.

Remember- you are the one who for some bizarre reason feels a need to tell us that a Harvard Law School graduate is 'stupid' because he has stuttered.

Odumbo is an idiot. Period.

Well lets see
President Obama:
Elected Senator
Best selling author

It means that President Obama is far, far more accomplished than most Americans.

Some people find a need to try to smear those who have accomplished far more than themselves, in order to make themselves feel better about themselves.

Meanwhile- to be back on topic- which is not Obama's stuttering- James Wood is an idiot- and his idiotic claim has already been refuted.
Obungo is an idiot. Yaaaawwwwn.

Oh wait- I didn't.

Yes- you do keep saying that. Why is it so important for you to believe President Obama is an idiot?

Oh wait- I didn't.

Yes- you do keep saying that. Why is it so important for you to believe President Obama is an idiot?

Well, I don't think in terms of it being important. It's just my opinion. Seems to really bother you that some anonymous person on the internet thinks your hero is a bumbling idiot. Are you that insecure in your beliefs? Actually, I think he's much worse than just being stupid. I think he's a fraud, a liar, and doesn't give a hoot about this country.

Oh wait- I didn't.

Well, I don't think in terms of it being important. It's just my opinion. Seems to really bother you that some anonymous person on the internet thinks your hero is a bumbling idiot. Are you that insecure in your beliefs? Actually, I think he's much worse than just being stupid. I think he's a fraud, a liar, and doesn't give a hoot about this country.

It sounds like you are talking about Donald Trump.

Twitter Erupts After James Woods Asks For Photo Evidence Obama Attended Columbia University

giphy.gif

Oh wait- I didn't.

Well, there ya go. You had your fraud, now I have mine. Isn't diversity wonderful?

Oh wait- I didn't.

Well, there ya go. You had your fraud, now I have mine. Isn't diversity wonderful?

the difference between your fraud- and President Obama- is that your fraud went full Birther for 5 years.

then-the-birther-guy-who-believes-breitbart-fox-news-and-25316499.png

the difference between your fraud- and President Obama- is that your fraud went full Birther for 5 years.

then-the-birther-guy-who-believes-breitbart-fox-news-and-25316499.png
So? Your President lied to the American people about the healthcare bill and used Al Sharpton and thugs as martyrs to divide the American people for political gain. Your turn.

So we're going to see Cadet Bone Spur's draft deferment papers with a detailed diagnosis?

Forum List

Back