Twitter Erupts After James Woods Asks For Photo Evidence Obama Attended Columbia University

Look at how Democrats tried to help Obama when Hillary and her gang smeared Odumbo during the 2008 primary

Trying to divert attention from your own lies?

Remember how you lied and proclaimed that Barack Obama never wrote anything for the Harvard Law Review?

Trying to divert attention from how your Dear Leader smeared President Obama for 5 years with Birther lies?

hmm....interesting ......

Perhaps he used Sotoro. Or perhaps he never went there.

any other lies you'd like to tell, white trash?

FACT CHECK: Barack Obama at Columbia

delete your account. you're a moron
The democrats and academia are like gangsters. They'll provide cover for each other all the time. They scrub the internet daily to rewrite history.

You Birthers- lol

When the facts are different from your lies- you blame conspiracies.

LOL

List of birthers:

Obama, the first,
Hillary, the Second
LOLOL

Like most conservatives, you are severely brain damaged. Here, in reality, neither Obama nor Hillary every said Obama was born outside of the United States.
Hillary was the first person to bring up Obama's birth place. Her campaign did that during the 2008 primary. You know that, so why do you keep pushing a lie?
How could I know that when I know it started on the rightwing site, freerepublic.com?
Well, now you know where it started. It started with the Hillary campaign in the democrat primary in 2008. Go ahead, do some research.
Already been discussed multiple times.

A) Started on Free Republic in March 2008.
B) Clinton never once suggested that Barack Obama was not born in the United States- nor did anyone on her campaign.
C) But Donald Trump did- for 5 years- I find it hilarious that Birthers want to believe that Donald Trump is just a gullible tool of Hillary Clinton.

Look at how Democrats tried to help Obama when Hillary and her gang smeared Odumbo during the 2008 primary

Remember how you lied and proclaimed that Barack Obama never wrote anything for the Harvard Law Review?

Trying to divert attention from how your Dear Leader smeared President Obama for 5 years with Birther lies?

You found one meaningless lost item. Nothing noteworthy. A crumb dropped by a bum. Carry on.

Doesn't have the paper, but anybody with an I.Q. above that of a glass of snot would accept this, admit they were wrong, and go about their way. YOU, on the other hand, will dismiss it and continue with your retarded drivel.

Exclusive: Obama's lost law review article
Oh, gee, now we have found the long lost relic...blah, blah, blah. You twits are pitiful. Obama is an idiot that fit the liberal affirmative action template.

Remember- you were the one who said you had proven that Barack Obama had never written anything for the Law Review.

Just another lying Birther twit.

Like your Dead Leader.
My dead leader? Lol. You obungobots are deranged.

Birthers- lol

92327_600.jpg
Ironic to the max. Your Trump "investigations" are nothing but hate-filled diversions.

Speaking of Trump investigations.....lol Birthers.....
Trump sends investigators to Hawaii to look into Obama

Washington (CNN) – Self-proclaimed birther Donald Trump is now so doubtful of President Obama's birthplace that he's sent a team of his own investigators to Hawaii in hopes of getting to the bottom of the issue.

That's according to Trump himself, who, in an interview with NBC, warned his investigators just might uncover "one of the greatest cons in the history of politics and beyond."

"I have people that have been studying it and they cannot believe what they're finding," Trump said an interview that aired Thursday Morning.

Asked if he has assigned people specifically to search in Hawaii, Trump said, "Absolutely."

Remember when Trump announced the results his investigators found?

LOL

Birthers are such gullible dupes.

List of birthers:

Obama, the first,
Hillary, the Second
LOLOL

Like most conservatives, you are severely brain damaged. Here, in reality, neither Obama nor Hillary every said Obama was born outside of the United States.
Hillary was the first person to bring up Obama's birth place. Her campaign did that during the 2008 primary. You know that, so why do you keep pushing a lie?
How could I know that when I know it started on the rightwing site, freerepublic.com?
Well, now you know where it started. It started with the Hillary campaign in the democrat primary in 2008. Go ahead, do some research.

B) Clinton never once suggested that Barack Obama was not born in the United States- nor did anyone on her campaign.
C) But Donald Trump did- for 5 years- I find it hilarious that Birthers want to believe that Donald Trump is just a gullible tool of Hillary Clinton.
I really don't care. Trump is President and Hillary never will be. I wake up every day knowing that. Enjoy.

You found one meaningless lost item. Nothing noteworthy. A crumb dropped by a bum. Carry on.

I showed that you lied.

But that is what you Birthers do.

Pointing out Birther lies is sort of like pointing out sea gulls picking up crap- Birthers and sea gulls doing what you do.

LOLOL

I really don't care. Trump is President and Hillary never will be. I wake up every day knowing that. Enjoy.

Of course you don't care.

As Trump said- he could shoot someone on the street and you would still vote for him.

As Trump said- he could shoot someone on the street and you would still vote for him.
Yep. Trump is cleaning out the rat nest and it burns your butt. You can't shake us. Trump is more popular now than Obama was at this time of his presidency while he was lying every day about the healthcare bill. You didn't care, so why should I? Grow up.

Yep. Trump is cleaning out the rat nest and it burns your butt. You can't shake us. Trump is more popular now than Obama was at this time of his presidency while he was lying every day about the healthcare bill. You didn't care, so why should I? Grow up.

Like I said:
As Trump said- he could shoot someone on the street and you would still vote for him

Like I said:
As Trump said- he could shoot someone on the street and you would still vote for him
Now you're repeating yourself. Does the propaganda parrot want a cracker?

Like I said:
Now you're repeating yourself. Does the propaganda parrot want a cracker?

Actually I did care.

Barack Obama - elected twice- with both the popular and electoral majorities- despite the lies of Birthers like Donald Trump.

But Birthers are still here lying about President Obama- despite their King Birther getting elected.

I wonder how many more years they will fixate on lying about President Obama?

List of birthers:

Obama, the first,
Hillary, the Second
LOLOL

LOL

Correcting you, I already told you where it started. It started on freerepublic.com

List of birthers:

Obama, the first,
Hillary, the Second
LOLOL

LOL

Correcting you, I already told you where it started. It started on freerepublic.com
No, it didn't. It started with Hillary campaign workers in the 2008 primary. I showed you the video. You'd lie about the time of day.

Trump is more popular now than Obama was at this time of his presidency while he was lying every day about the healthcare bill.
LOLOL

Suuuure, uh-huh.

Obama: 50%
Trump: 38%

LOLOL

LOL

No, it didn't. It started with Hillary campaign workers in the 2008 primary. I showed you the video. You'd lie about the time of day.

Just like seagulls eating garbage- Birthers lie.
images

LOLOL

LOL

LOLOLOLOL

Fucking moron, your video was about him secretly being a Muslim, not about birtherism. No wonder you’re too ignorant to know that birtherism started on the rightwing site, freerepublic.com; you just demonstrated how you don’t even know what birtherism is. :eusa_doh:

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

Dumbfuck.... Birtherism is the claim that Obama was not eligible to be president because he wasn’t born in the U.S.. it has nothing to do with him being Muslim. That was simply yet another yahoo conspiracy.

Savvy?

Forum List

Back