Twitter Attacks Lawyer Representing American Patriot, Kyle Rittenhouse

You neglect to include that the person who shot those 2 criminals was also breaking WI gun laws so he was also a criminal.
nope, still wrong blue

Wisconsin statute prohibits children younger than 14 from “possession of control” of “any firearm” unless they are accompanied by an adult aged 18 or older who has been designated by a parent or guardian. The state’s regulations governing those aged 15 and older vary widely depending on the type of gun being used and on whether the user is engaged in activity defined as hunting or training.

It was ILLEGAL for him to carry that rifle in public.
You neglect to include that the person who shot those 2 criminals was also breaking WI gun laws so he was also a criminal.
nope, still wrong blue

Wisconsin statute prohibits children younger than 14 from “possession of control” of “any firearm” unless they are accompanied by an adult aged 18 or older who has been designated by a parent or guardian. The state’s regulations governing those aged 15 and older vary widely depending on the type of gun being used and on whether the user is engaged in activity defined as hunting or training.

The minimum age to open carry in Wisconsin is 18.

There is a difference between possessing (owning) a rifle and carrying it in public.

WI gun laws on open carry state one must be 18 to open carry a rifle and 21 to carry a handgun
OK so he gets a little misdemeanor,,,at least hes still alive to tell the story,,,

He shouldn't have been there at all.

He was committing a criminal act and during that commission of a crime he killed 2 people.

Tell me if a person breaks into your house and shoots you and your wife can he claim it was self defense?
say that 3 times really fast and it still wont be true,,,

he basically ran a stop sign and killed 2 people that were trying to kill him,,, doesnt mean he murdered anyone,,,

I never said he murdered anyone.

I said he killed 2 people while he himself was committing a crime
but you left out the part where those two were trying to kill him,,,

Were they?

Or were they just going to rough him up?

It was Rittenhouse's action of breaking the law that put him in the middle of the riots.

Everything that proceeded from the instant he decided to break the law is ultimately Rittenhouse's own fault.
no its not,,,

nope, still wrong blue

nope, still wrong blue

There is a difference between possessing (owning) a rifle and carrying it in public.

WI gun laws on open carry state one must be 18 to open carry a rifle and 21 to carry a handgun
OK so he gets a little misdemeanor,,,at least hes still alive to tell the story,,,

He was committing a criminal act and during that commission of a crime he killed 2 people.

Tell me if a person breaks into your house and shoots you and your wife can he claim it was self defense?

he basically ran a stop sign and killed 2 people that were trying to kill him,,, doesnt mean he murdered anyone,,,

Were they?

It was Rittenhouse's action of breaking the law that put him in the middle of the riots.

Everything that proceeded from the instant he decided to break the law is ultimately Rittenhouse's own fault.
no its not,,,
Of course it is.

If he was a law abiding citizen he would not have been there with a rifle.

If he was not there with a rifle he could not have killed anyone.

If he was there without a rifle we don't know that anyone would have threatened him in any way.

The doughy little wannabe soldier boy assumed that just because he had a rifle ( that he was illegally carrying) that he would be safe.

nope, still wrong blue

nope, still wrong blue

Were they?

no its not,,,
Of course it is.

If he was there without a rifle we don't know that anyone would have threatened him in any way.

The doughy little wannabe soldier boy assumed that just because he had a rifle ( that he was illegally carrying) that he would be safe.
sounds like youre defending the criminals that were rioting,,,

once the police refused to stop the riots it was every law abiding persons responsibility to be there with guns and stop the riots,,,

it just took a 17 yr old to show us how,,,

Since when is a murderer a "patriot"?
What murder?

The two people dead in Kenosha. Plus the guy who got his arm shot off. Don't be an idiot.

I'm tired of useless people using the word "patriot" to hide the fact that they are not patriotic at all.
The two CRIMINALS killed Kenosha needed to be killed and weren't murdered---they attacked and got kill in self defense. Good Riddance--they won't be harming anyone else ever again.

The criminal who got his arm shot off was attacking the 17 year old and planned on shooting him--the kid acted quickly saving his own life------the now one armed bandit---unfortunately survived---his death would have been another good thing for society.
What murder?

The two people dead in Kenosha. Plus the guy who got his arm shot off. Don't be an idiot.

I'm tired of useless people using the word "patriot" to hide the fact that they are not patriotic at all.
The two CRIMINALS killed Kenosha needed to be killed and weren't murdered---they attacked and got kill in self defense. Good Riddance--they won't be harming anyone else ever again.

The criminal who got his arm shot off was attacking the 17 year old and planned on shooting him--the kid acted quickly saving his own life------the now one armed bandit---unfortunately survived---his death would have been another good thing for society.

There is no such thing as anyone "needed to be killed." The statement itself is beyond disgusting. How do you know that they were criminals? How did Rittenhouse know that they were (supposedly) "criminals"? He could not have.

He had already killed someone. This is why he was being chased. I guess we're not allowed to chase criminals anymore? So if you hear that someone has committed a crime, you are "attacking" him if you try to take him down?

Geez. Nowadays, you can't even try to disarm someone with a gun who has already killed someone and might kill again. In fact, he did kill again. You eight-wingers make a big deal about carrying a gun for self-defense. Huber didn't have one. Rittenhouse already had his gun out. So why would it be a surprise if Grosskreutz took his out?

You are really, really warped. BTW: the kid chose to be there himself. He was an out-of-towner out to make trouble. He didn't have to be there.

What murder?

What murder?

There is no such thing as anyone "needed to be killed." The statement itself is beyond disgusting. How do you know that they were criminals? How did Rittenhouse know that they were (supposedly) "criminals"? He could not have.

He had already killed someone. This is why he was being chased. I guess we're not allowed to chase criminals anymore? So if you hear that someone has committed a crime, you are "attacking" him if you try to take him down?

Geez. Nowadays, you can't even try to disarm someone with a gun who has already killed someone and might kill again. In fact, he did kill again. You eight-wingers make a big deal about carrying a gun for self-defense. Huber didn't have one. Rittenhouse already had his gun out. So why would it be a surprise if Grosskreutz took his out?

You are really, really warped. BTW: the kid chose to be there himself. He was an out-of-towner out to make trouble. He didn't have to be there.
he killed someone trying to kill him and take his gun,,,

thats a hero not a criminal,,,

What murder?

You have no common sense---he is no criminal. He shot in self defense---------and at most committed a MISDEMEANOR not CRIME/FELONY. Perhaps you should look up the difference.

Disgusting? I think you know what you can do with yourself.

They needed to be killed---------they attacked him and certainly would have and had been attacking others. For those with common sense, their attacks on the kids that day indicated previously convicted criminals as their actions simply aren't what the non-criminally inclined do. Which tells me a whole lot about you Lysistrata---------and your moral compass. Common sense ain't so common for many though is it Lysistrata.

I am sorry, but he certainly would have been able to tell easily that they were drug addicts and violent by their actions earlier in the day and even in the moments before their death. These a-holes won't be attacking anyone else---efficient and served justice. #CriminalLIVESDONTMATTER.

I don't support law breaking of any kind and I have said that repeatedly.
You do.

If that person was carrying illegally he is just as much a criminal as Rittenhouse is.

The Second Amendment is the law.

Apparently, you're perfectly fine with lawbreaking in the form of the enactment and enforcement of unconstitutional “law” that violates the Constitution which is the highest law in this nation.

You cannot credibly support any act of government which violates the people's right to keep and bear arms, and still honestly claim to oppose lawbreaking or to uphold the rule of law.

So you want felons, rapists and murderers to be able to buy guns and carry them in public?

The Supreme Court has ruled that states have the right to pass laws regarding firearms and those state laws that have not been ruled unconstitutional are just as valis as any other law.

And don't forget the Second Amendment does not give you the right to discharge any firearms but only to keep and bear.
They're going to anyway.

So why do you think there should be laws restricting those us who are not "felons, rapists and murderers" from being able to do so?

I have no problem with people who pass a background check owning or carrying guns.

I have no problem with a state saying a person must be at least 18 to carry a rifle in public because an 18 year old is legally an adult and held responsible for his actions.

Do you want teenagers walking the streets with rifles in your town?

I grew up in TExas--------boys with their guns was a common sight when I grew up----hell they used to bring their guns to school and leave them in their truck window gun rack no less to show off---there was no issue with these type boys and their guns. Kyle---seems at 17 far more level headed than the 3 adults that he shot and most of the other supposed young adults we now have. He had every right to defend himself and the gun he had was used as it was intended ----he would have been beaten nearly to death if not kill if he did not have the gun. Keep the guns and the kid, get rid of the felons rioting instead.

What murder?

What murder?

I'm sorry, but where the hell do you get off telling anyone including this kid where he can and can't be. His right to stand up to the criminals as well. This is a free country, you goofy fascist.

so you don't do videos?

I don't support law breaking of any kind and I have said that repeatedly.
You do.

If that person was carrying illegally he is just as much a criminal as Rittenhouse is.

The Second Amendment is the law.

Apparently, you're perfectly fine with lawbreaking in the form of the enactment and enforcement of unconstitutional “law” that violates the Constitution which is the highest law in this nation.

You cannot credibly support any act of government which violates the people's right to keep and bear arms, and still honestly claim to oppose lawbreaking or to uphold the rule of law.

So you want felons, rapists and murderers to be able to buy guns and carry them in public?

The Supreme Court has ruled that states have the right to pass laws regarding firearms and those state laws that have not been ruled unconstitutional are just as valis as any other law.

And don't forget the Second Amendment does not give you the right to discharge any firearms but only to keep and bear.
They're going to anyway.

So why do you think there should be laws restricting those us who are not "felons, rapists and murderers" from being able to do so?

I have no problem with people who pass a background check owning or carrying guns.

I have no problem with a state saying a person must be at least 18 to carry a rifle in public because an 18 year old is legally an adult and held responsible for his actions.

Do you want teenagers walking the streets with rifles in your town?
I spent the overwhelming majority of my adult life surrounded by teenagers with automatic weapons, guy.

Nobody cares what you have a problem with; mind your own business deal with them yourself.

nope, still wrong blue

nope, still wrong blue

Whether or not it was a good idea to be there doesn't matter; he had a right to be there, (unlike your bullshit hypothetical example), and he has a right to defend his life.

nope, still wrong blue

nope, still wrong blue

Were they?

no its not,,,
Of course it is.

No, the rioters assumed he wouldn't shoot them because people who normally carry guns are all very aware of the legal fallout if we do, except in the most clearcut cases.
From the link;

"So, legit, we walked into this thing blind, in hindsight it was stupid on our part, I had no idea that they were like that. If it had been a full-blown riot we would not have gone. Bottom line, man, if you had ever given me a scenario like this and said hey, you’re sober, and you have a gun, and somebody is hitting you with a bat and throwing rocks at you that could kill you or put you in a coma, you try to get away but they cut you off with a convoy of vehicles and the assault starts again. They impede your movement and beat you with bats…
Would you shoot?

I’d be like, yeah what fucking planet are you from?

But in all the training that I’ve been through my life, I’ve never been in one where in the first five seconds of the scenario you’re blinded with a strobe light and sprayed with pepper spray…. That changes everything. They were throwing these rocks from 15 feet back in the crowd, you couldn’t see who the fuck through it, etc. things like that…. It’s just a good talking point for guys that carry concealed, but you need to think through all these different scenarios.

It got way worse after that video ended, they chased us for 11 city blocks. They had a convoy of about 25 vehicles that cut us off at the next intersection, They had scouts on the corner with radios, they had a drone following us, they had a bull horn calling us Nazis, and the crowd was following a red strobe light that was up in the air on a stick, so they would announce Nazis and then people would follow the red strobe light, That video is just the beginning, I’ve got a fucking fractured hand from a baton, everyone of us has black and blue bruises up and down their legs and back, I had a guy spit in my face from 6 inches away, call me a pussy and a coward for not doing anything about it, and then tell me that he was going to find where I live, rape my mother, rape my children in front of me and then kill me.

I’ve never been more angry about something in my fucking life, the level of restraint that it took for us to not fight back in any capacity whether that was with a gun or fists is incredible. All of us have kids at home. The only thing going through all of our minds was we have to be able to justify deadly force if we’re going to go that route, there’s also hundreds of these people, we can’t see straight because of all the pepper spray, and it’s hard to PID exactly who is throwing these rocks and hitting us with batons, because they would hit you and fucking run and their buddy would run up and hit you. It was an incredibly stressful situation, they did a very good job tactically of taking away your situational awareness, and in my opinion complicating your legal defense when you split one of their faces open with a hollow point."

But a young guy didn't have the forethought these guys did, all he knew was that a crowd was trying to kill him, so he didn't worry about a possible legal fight later, he was determined to survive the night.

What murder?

What murder?

How do you live with yourself?

Serious question; how?

Disgusting? I think you know what you can do with yourself.

They needed to be killed---------they attacked him and certainly would have and had been attacking others. For those with common sense, their attacks on the kids that day indicated previously convicted criminals as their actions simply aren't what the non-criminally inclined do. Which tells me a whole lot about you Lysistrata---------and your moral compass. Common sense ain't so common for many though is it Lysistrata.

I am sorry, but he certainly would have been able to tell easily that they were drug addicts and violent by their actions earlier in the day and even in the moments before their death. These a-holes won't be attacking anyone else---efficient and served justice. #CriminalLIVESDONTMATTER.

Yeah. They attacked kids. Sure. Drug addicts. Sure. Right. There is no evidence of anything except that they tried to catch a killer. You can twist your sick narrative anyway that you want, but it still remains mere propaganda. What sort of moral compass do you have? Rittenhouse is a little criminal and he came there to break the law. This little bitch had already killed one person. But you like this. Figures.

Dirty vigilantes are killers who do not belong on the streets of the United States. If the police in the armored vehicles had actually done their jobs and sent these gunslingers back out of town, none of this would have happened.

But he is tbe [sic] one that killed two people and wounded another. That rather elevates it.

He did not kill nor wound any people. He killed two and wounded one, subhuman criminal pieces of shit.

Kyle from Antoich is a murderer.

Why do you support criminala?
show us where he was convicted of murder,,,

give it time
you said he was a murderer,,,so show us where he was convicted of murder or shut up,,,

kyle from Antoich will be convicted of murder (twice) once for attempted murder, illegal possession of a deadly weapon and by public opinion of being a white racist Asshole.
White guy shoots 3 other white guys..... and this makes him a racist?

Logic and you should meet sometime, maybe get know each other, because you're clearly strangers now.

bangoolo boi wasn’t there because white people were protesting in Kenosha.

boogaloo bois are LEFTISTS you idiot. They fucking marched with BLM you halfwit.
The Media such as CNN and Yahoo---the leftist lying media, have been lying once again about what the Boogaloo boys are---they have been desperately trying to have them called a right hate group when in fact they are the opposite...they are a left wing attack squad pro get this ISLAM.

Why lie about something so easy searched?

Forum List

Back