Twitter Attacks Lawyer Representing American Patriot, Kyle Rittenhouse

Since when is a murderer a "patriot"?
What murder?

The two people dead in Kenosha. Plus the guy who got his arm shot off. Don't be an idiot.

I'm tired of useless people using the word "patriot" to hide the fact that they are not patriotic at all.
The two CRIMINALS killed Kenosha needed to be killed and weren't murdered---they attacked and got kill in self defense. Good Riddance--they won't be harming anyone else ever again.

The criminal who got his arm shot off was attacking the 17 year old and planned on shooting him--the kid acted quickly saving his own life------the now one armed bandit---unfortunately survived---his death would have been another good thing for society.

What murder?

The two people dead in Kenosha. Plus the guy who got his arm shot off. Don't be an idiot.

I'm tired of useless people using the word "patriot" to hide the fact that they are not patriotic at all.
The two CRIMINALS killed Kenosha needed to be killed and weren't murdered---they attacked and got kill in self defense. Good Riddance--they won't be harming anyone else ever again.

The criminal who got his arm shot off was attacking the 17 year old and planned on shooting him--the kid acted quickly saving his own life------the now one armed bandit---unfortunately survived---his death would have been another good thing for society.
You neglect to include that the person who shot those 2 criminals was also breaking WI gun laws so he was also a criminal.

I don't support law breaking of any kind and I have said that repeatedly.
You do.

If that person was carrying illegally he is just as much a criminal as Rittenhouse is.

The Second Amendment is the law.

Apparently, you're perfectly fine with lawbreaking in the form of the enactment and enforcement of unconstitutional “law” that violates the Constitution which is the highest law in this nation.

You cannot credibly support any act of government which violates the people's right to keep and bear arms, and still honestly claim to oppose lawbreaking or to uphold the rule of law.

So you want felons, rapists and murderers to be able to buy guns and carry them in public?

The Supreme Court has ruled that states have the right to pass laws regarding firearms and those state laws that have not been ruled unconstitutional are just as valis as any other law.

And don't forget the Second Amendment does not give you the right to discharge any firearms but only to keep and bear.
They're going to anyway.

So why do you think there should be laws restricting those us who are not "felons, rapists and murderers" from being able to do so?

What murder?

You neglect to include that the person who shot those 2 criminals was also breaking WI gun laws so he was also a criminal.
Was he though?

There seems to be an exception in the law for people in his age group.

WI open carry law that states one must be 18 to open carry
post the law. let's see this.

because Wisconsin has an out for the kid:

Could the suspect carry the rifle legally?
Under Wisconsin statutes that say anyone under 18 who "goes armed" with any deadly weapon is guilty of a Class A misdemeanor, Kyle Rittenhouse, 17, was not old enough to legally carry the assault-style rifle he had.

But John Monroe, a lawyer who specializes in gun rights cases, believes an exception for rifles and shotguns, intended to allow people age 16 and 17 to hunt, could apply.

Last edited:
The Supreme Court has ruled that states have the right to pass laws regarding firearms and those state laws that have not been ruled unconstitutional are just as valis as any other law.
contradicts your previous SCOTUS comment about law. funny though, beaten by your own fingers.

HE LIVES IN ILLINOIS

So where did the gun come from if not his home?

And he was breaking WI gun laws
Uninformed stupid yet a fifth time for you. Are you really that lazy not to do research ahead of declaring your ignorance? Thanks for showing us what ignorance looks like
Why don't you post something that says where Rittenhouse got his rifle?

i already posted proof that he is an Illinois resident
Certainly.

“Every person that has any sense at all is going to take a weapon to that location,” he added. “It was a legal weapon… It did not cross state lines. That charge is incorrect as a matter of law in Wisconsin. Actually, that weapon can be possessed by anyone 16 years or older.”

BTW, can you prove it did?

he was running away because people saw him kill a man and those people were chasing him to stop him from killing anyone else
The irony there that you’re ok with them being vigilanties but not for Kyle? Hmm you are officially demofk!
wrong again

I'm not Ok with violence or vigilantism

You seem to be though since you think it's OK to violate gun laws.

I merely stated a fact and did not indicate whatsoever that I supported the people who chased Rittenhouse.

The fact is the primary cause of this incident was Rittenhouse breaking WI gun laws.

He added to the problem.
Better get used to them both.

From the link;

"Fewer and fewer people will want to be cops. That will further lower hiring and training standards. Tax revenue losses and “defunding efforts” will drive salaries down and make working conditions more difficult. The only folks who will become cops in the future are those people who have no other career options.

As more and more low quality candidates are hired, public trust for the police will further erode. The police will become continually more corrupt and inept until they are almost useless.

The really good cops (and a lot of former soldiers) will move on to better paying private security positions. The rich will hire those security people as bodyguards and neighborhood patrols.

The middle class and poor well have to contend with the corrupt police system or take care of things themselves (either by vigilante or gang action.)

This is essentially how it works in many third world countries. I have lots of experience traveling in Peru, so I’ll use the capital city of Lima as an example.

In the most affluent neighborhoods you don’t see many cops. But there are professional armed security guards at all banks, many public businesses and on roving patrol in marked vehicles in the neighborhood at night.

In the poorer neighborhoods, you don’t see many cops either. They’ll respond to something serious, but don’t expect them to investigate some kind of minor property crime without a significant bribe.

View attachment 385575

Most of the lower class residents ignore any petty criminal stuff. They band up with family or friends to handle any serious business. Sometimes the residents will pay the local criminal gangs to take care of such problems instead if they have some extra cash. The bad guy gets beaten or taken out. The cops don’t work hard to find the perpetrators of these crimes because they know exactly what is happening."
irrelevant.

And rittenhouse was not protecting his family or his property he was playing soldier while breaking the law.

There is no comparison with law abiding gun owners defending their homes to what Rittenhouse did.
You said you're not okay with vigilantism or violence; if this shit keeps up, you will get a lot more of both.

Defending your own home is not vigilantism

Taking a gun out of state carrying that gun illegally and shooting people is vigilantism

see the difference?
who did that??

try and stay on topic,,
Rittenhouse

pay attention
he didnt take a gun across state lines and he worked in that city 20 miles away,,yet to be determined he was carrying illegal,,,
and he didnt just shoot someone,,he defended himself from attackers,,,

lying about the facts doesnt help your narrative,,

He lives in Illinois

He took a rifle across state lines and carried it illegally in WI

Why don't you learn the facts instead of making shit up?

And he was breaking the law. IF he was a law abiding gun owner he would not have put himself in the position where he had to kill anyone.

You can't claim self defense in the commission of a crime.
he didnt take it across state lines,,or do you have proof that goes against the current facts,,,

if I'm running a stop sign I have a right to defend myself if someone is attacking me,,,

youre just a deranged moron that know if he doesnt lie he loses,,,

HE LIVES IN ILLINOIS

And he was breaking WI gun laws.
his friend in Wisconsin you stupid fuck,,educate yourself before talking again,,,

He said it was his rifle not his friend's rifle.

And regardless he was still carrying that weapon ILLEGALLY.
not according to the 2nd A,,,

thats why you criminals hate it so much,,,

Really?

I happen to be a law abiding gun owner with a concealed carry permit.

Because I am a law abiding gun owner I do not condone the breaking of state gun laws.

The open carry gun laws of WI have not been found to be unconstitutional by the Supreme Court. So in reality it is you who is wiping his ass with the Constitution when you support the breaking of laws.
What law are you referring to?
federal law doesnt have an age restriction,,,
and since fed law over rides state law case closed,,,

HE LIVES IN ILLINOIS

And he was breaking WI gun laws
Uninformed stupid yet a fifth time for you. Are you really that lazy not to do research ahead of declaring your ignorance? Thanks for showing us what ignorance looks like
Why don't you post something that says where Rittenhouse got his rifle?

i already posted proof that he is an Illinois resident
why dont you educate yourself before saying stupid shit like that,,,

well actually no.

Wisconsin statute prohibits children younger than 14 from “possession of control” of “any firearm” unless they are accompanied by an adult aged 18 or older who has been designated by a parent or guardian. The state’s regulations governing those aged 15 and older vary widely depending on the type of gun being used and on whether the user is engaged in activity defined as hunting or training.

nope, still wrong blue

Wisconsin statute prohibits children younger than 14 from “possession of control” of “any firearm” unless they are accompanied by an adult aged 18 or older who has been designated by a parent or guardian. The state’s regulations governing those aged 15 and older vary widely depending on the type of gun being used and on whether the user is engaged in activity defined as hunting or training.

it's why people from other counties cry to come here.
Cry, lie, cheat and steal to reach America
what's funny is then they want to turn our country into the same type shithole they came from. I don't get it!

I mean really, if they want to live in a shithole country why come here? Stay in your shithole country and reap your rewards.

what's funny is then they want to turn our country into the same type shithole they came from. I don't get it!

I mean really, if they want to live in a shithole country why come here? Stay in your shithole country and reap your rewards.
are they saying they can't evolve into normal humans?

you'd be surprised how many dont do that,,

then why would they want to vote a demofk into office?

then why would they want to vote a demofk into office?
not all do,,,it might be because they believe the lies,,,

Forum List

Back