Twitter Attacks Lawyer Representing American Patriot, Kyle Rittenhouse

The public is giving Twitter the power by them viewing it as a source for all information. But it should only be use to receive information from a certain trusted source like Pres.Trump's Twitter account.
I'm a person that doesn't like anyone up in my business, especially strangers that I don't even know. I don't even dress to impress anyone. I'm a casual type of guy. A simpleton.
But I noticed years ago that these corporations are using it to recondition our minds to adapting to their unnatural bio-technology that some day that I have to accept as the new normal.
But I did help out with slowing the spread on GMO's being taken over by the use of social media.
But I only use social media to bring in the truth, but not to use it to win a popularity contest.
But everyone should not put all their eggs into one basket. They should seek other sources as ways of receiving information. but if you limits your sources. You are giving those sources power over your life.

Since when is a murderer a "patriot"?
He is when he is a Rightwinger.

Self-defense is not murder, as you will soon learn.

When the police did not show up to defend the community against the Molotov bombers, this 17 year old did. A hero, he probably saved lives, and children from the pedophile.

You wanted vigilante justice now you got it, real justice as well. Be happy with it.
Stupid person. The police did show up in armored vehicles. They gave him a high-five and water. Then he killed two people and gravely injured a third. One man tried to stop him using only a skateboard. He lost his life.
Using a Cabinet Member on buiness
Stupid person. The police did show up in armored vehicles. They gave him a high-five and water. Then he killed two people and gravely injured a third. One man tried to stop him using only a skateboard. He lost his life.

I guess the stupid commie fuck that was lobbing Molotov cocktails into a parking lot full of cars should have heeded the warning to cease and desist after the first one. He deserved exactly what he got and if you believe that I should weep teeny tiny tears over the fate of that commie fuck? It simply proves MY point that leftist fucks like yourself believe that destroying the property of others that had NOTHING to do with the situation that led to the rioting is totally justified and any carnage left in the wake is a "lesson".

Fuck you, fuck your commie pals and commit this to memory and etch it in stone....the lives of commie fucks such as yourself don't matter in the slightest to me. These commie fucks have already made it clear that those that are not on board with their commie agenda will be eradicated should they succeed. Fair enough, because I have no intention of showing any mercy on these parasitic commie fucks. Lock and loaded, bitch........and the birds and insects can feast on their rotting corpses until the stench is so bad that we pour gasoline on the remains. Mount the skulls of these commie bastards on poles as a warning would be a sweet touch.

Because you didn’t have so many military grade weapons
Ok, I get it

in your world if libs give a normal well adjusted boy from a religious 2 parent family a shotgun he hunts rabbits

but if you give him an ar-15 he murders all his classmates in school

I dont think so

This what I mean. We have a crazy sick gun culture in this country. It was nothing like this in my Grandfather’s time, and the weaponry was far less lethal. Guns were just a tool. Not a fetish you parade into 7-11 when you are getting a slurpy.

It's noticeable that you only hear of “crazy sick gun culture in this country”, or hear the right to keep and bear arms serialized as a “fetish” from those who openly side with criminal and tyrants, and who oppose the right of law-abiding citizens to be equipped to defend themselves and their freedom.

Freud did not say what is often attributed to him, about a fear of weapons being a sign of retarded sexual maturity, and I do not know who did say it, but there is certainly no shortage of examples to prove that this saying is true.
Other countries view guns as a tool. They have rational attitudes towards them and in many cases rational Restrictions. We used to have a rational attitude. The fact that we (thank you NRA) no longer do is telling in the huge amounts of deaths by gun violence we see.
MORON, since 1992 MORE firearms in private hands less restrictive laws on most books and GUESS what , major REDUCTION in firearms related incidents murder and such.
Everyone here, this is how DISHONESTY or PLAIN STUPID Coyote is... She disagrees with the above statement even though it is PROVEN NUMEROUS times on this board with links and articles and FBI stats. In threads she was in and commented on. So either she is so weak minded she can not read links or she is a lair. Or she is just to damn STUPID to be posting in threads where she does not even read the LINKS provided.

Here are a few more to prove just how fucking stupid she is.

Done with your psychotic rant? Compared to other western countries our gun violence stats reek. A big reason police end up shooting someone is they have a gun or the officer thinks he has a gun. Why are guns even allowed at protests? Dumb gun laws.

This what I mean. We have a crazy sick gun culture in this country. It was nothing like this in my Grandfather’s time, and the weaponry was far less lethal. Guns were just a tool. Not a fetish you parade into 7-11 when you are getting a slurpy.

It's noticeable that you only hear of “crazy sick gun culture in this country”, or hear the right to keep and bear arms serialized as a “fetish” from those who openly side with criminal and tyrants, and who oppose the right of law-abiding citizens to be equipped to defend themselves and their freedom.

Freud did not say what is often attributed to him, about a fear of weapons being a sign of retarded sexual maturity, and I do not know who did say it, but there is certainly no shortage of examples to prove that this saying is true.
Other countries view guns as a tool. They have rational attitudes towards them and in many cases rational Restrictions. We used to have a rational attitude. The fact that we (thank you NRA) no longer do is telling in the huge amounts of deaths by gun violence we see.
MORON, since 1992 MORE firearms in private hands less restrictive laws on most books and GUESS what , major REDUCTION in firearms related incidents murder and such.
Everyone here, this is how DISHONESTY or PLAIN STUPID Coyote is... She disagrees with the above statement even though it is PROVEN NUMEROUS times on this board with links and articles and FBI stats. In threads she was in and commented on. So either she is so weak minded she can not read links or she is a lair. Or she is just to damn STUPID to be posting in threads where she does not even read the LINKS provided.

Done with your psychotic rant? Compared to other western countries our gun violence stats reek. A big reason police end up shooting someone is they have a gun or the officer thinks he has a gun. Why are guns even allowed at protests? Dumb gun laws.
You claimed our rate of violence did not drop that simply is NOT true, you lying moron. I linked to it to prove it further the incidence with the supposed assault rifle are almost none existent another retarded claim you made. We have 330 million people in this country and about 10 to 12 thousand murders a year not all by firearms. You wine about a number that is so small it barely registers while defending the race that does the most murders. You whine about a tool while ignoring the PEOPLE that are the problem.

so show me specifically what the Kenosha mayor that prevented the police from doing their job?
You keep asking that same dumb question that on one can answer

the liberal democrat mayor in kenosha has failed to protect his city from the BLM and ANTIFA vermin by establishing law and order in his city

just as the liberal democrat elected officials in portland and other cities have failed to do

What the Kenosha major failed to do, was keep white trash from out of state from coming to it.

he was running away because people saw him kill a man and those people were chasing him to stop him from killing anyone else
The irony there that you’re ok with them being vigilanties but not for Kyle? Hmm you are officially demofk!
wrong again

I'm not Ok with violence or vigilantism

You seem to be though since you think it's OK to violate gun laws.

I merely stated a fact and did not indicate whatsoever that I supported the people who chased Rittenhouse.

The fact is the primary cause of this incident was Rittenhouse breaking WI gun laws.

He added to the problem.
Better get used to them both.

From the link;

"Fewer and fewer people will want to be cops. That will further lower hiring and training standards. Tax revenue losses and “defunding efforts” will drive salaries down and make working conditions more difficult. The only folks who will become cops in the future are those people who have no other career options.

As more and more low quality candidates are hired, public trust for the police will further erode. The police will become continually more corrupt and inept until they are almost useless.

The really good cops (and a lot of former soldiers) will move on to better paying private security positions. The rich will hire those security people as bodyguards and neighborhood patrols.

The middle class and poor well have to contend with the corrupt police system or take care of things themselves (either by vigilante or gang action.)

This is essentially how it works in many third world countries. I have lots of experience traveling in Peru, so I’ll use the capital city of Lima as an example.

In the most affluent neighborhoods you don’t see many cops. But there are professional armed security guards at all banks, many public businesses and on roving patrol in marked vehicles in the neighborhood at night.

In the poorer neighborhoods, you don’t see many cops either. They’ll respond to something serious, but don’t expect them to investigate some kind of minor property crime without a significant bribe.

View attachment 385575

Most of the lower class residents ignore any petty criminal stuff. They band up with family or friends to handle any serious business. Sometimes the residents will pay the local criminal gangs to take care of such problems instead if they have some extra cash. The bad guy gets beaten or taken out. The cops don’t work hard to find the perpetrators of these crimes because they know exactly what is happening."
irrelevant.

And rittenhouse was not protecting his family or his property he was playing soldier while breaking the law.

There is no comparison with law abiding gun owners defending their homes to what Rittenhouse did.
You said you're not okay with vigilantism or violence; if this shit keeps up, you will get a lot more of both.

Defending your own home is not vigilantism

Taking a gun out of state carrying that gun illegally and shooting people is vigilantism

see the difference?
Defending oneself from assault is not "vigilantism", and the rifle seems to have been legal.

You got anything to offer besides a lot of bad will towards someone you never met, over the deaths of people no one wants to meet?

Yes, charges for kyle for Antoich.

What the Kenosha major failed to do, was keep white trash from out of state from coming to it.

Are you saying that the local government should have discriminated by race as to who was allowed to be in a given public area when certain events were happening? No white trash allowed, but black trash welcome?

Yes, no white trash allowed.

Are you saying that the local government should have discriminated by race as to who was allowed to be in a given public area when certain events were happening? No white trash allowed, but black trash welcome?

But ok for black trash right? Say it out loud and be proud!! punk, show your racist ass

But ok for black trash right? Say it out loud and be proud punk

Yes, it's okay for BLM to protest for social justice.

But not okay for whites, right racist fk!

But not okay for whites, right racist fk!

The white trash wasn't there to advocate for social justice, but to incite violence.

So do you believe in the 2nd amendment or not?

Our forefather used to own cannons. Ridiculous notion that guns haven't been a thing in the past. Further, minors defending yourself from the pedophiles is EXACTLY what a legitimate use of a gun looks like. That's not any kind of fetish, that is indeed using the gun as a tool.

Further, you do your hobbies and we do ours. If you don't like it, that's is TOO FUCKING BAD.
He wasn’t defending himself against a pedophile in the sense you mean. Are you guys ever honest? You didn’t Even know he was until well after. Even more moronic...pedos don’t go after 17 yr olds.

He was there illegally armed. Had he not been no one would have died and he would not sitting jail.
At least two of his attackers showed themselves as willing to commit murder.

But you know they would never have hurt anyone.

How do you know that, exactly?

It was nothing like this in my Grandfather’s time
True

in your grandpa’s time boys brought guns to school and went hunting afterwards

we did not have Americans running around trying to take guns way from honest citizens then but we do now
Because you didn’t have so many military grade weapons And handguns in the hands of MORONS who make a fetish out of a right and omit the respnsibility.
The AR-15 is not a military-grade weapon.

And Unicep Guy (the guy who formerly had a bicep) was carrying a pistol illegally.

But somehow that simple fact keeps getting ignored.

So do you believe in the 2nd amendment or not?

Our forefather used to own cannons. Ridiculous notion that guns haven't been a thing in the past. Further, minors defending yourself from the pedophiles is EXACTLY what a legitimate use of a gun looks like. That's not any kind of fetish, that is indeed using the gun as a tool.

Further, you do your hobbies and we do ours. If you don't like it, that's is TOO FUCKING BAD.
He wasn’t defending himself against a pedophile in the sense you mean. Are you guys ever honest? You didn’t Even know he was until well after. Even more moronic...pedos don’t go after 17 yr olds.

He was there illegally armed. Had he not been no one would have died and he would not sitting jail.
At least two of his attackers showed themselves as willing to commit murder.

But you know they would never have hurt anyone.

How do you know that, exactly?

Which person did all the shooting?

Have you figured out how to get criminals to obey the law?

No one else has.

Have you figured out how to get criminals to obey the law?

No one else has.

Have you figured out how to get white racists to stop being racist?

so show me specifically what the Kenosha mayor that prevented the police from doing their job?
You keep asking that same dumb question that on one can answer

the liberal democrat mayor in kenosha has failed to protect his city from the BLM and ANTIFA vermin by establishing law and order in his city

just as the liberal democrat elected officials in portland and other cities have failed to do

Kenosha sees 175 arrested during civil unrest so far; 102 had addresses listed outside city, police say

But you have no problem with that, I'm guessing.

Forum List

Back