Twitter Apologizes For trump Pushing Conspiracy Theory

At least one social media platform has some sense of responsibility and ethics.

We know trump will never apologize or admit he lied and pushed a totally debunked conspiracy theory.

They are working on expanding existing product features and policies so they can more effectively address lies and conspiracy theories like this in the future. They hope to have those changes in place soon.

Conspiracy theories and lies shouldn't be coming from the president of the United States.

I can't wait to have a responsible adult in our White House again.

Full disclosure, I don't have a Twitter account. I've never had one and never will.

Awesome, but "deeply sorry" isn't good enough. They need to fucking DO something.

Twitter says they are doing something and it will be available soon.

I don't know how true that is.

Yeah, Twitter and FB have been claiming this crap for years. They actually DO something only when they've been shamed into it and/or forced to. YouTube has been a lot better about taking down conspiracy theories, propaganda and lies.
ANOTHER one of our unfortunate friends with a quivering mass of unthinking gelatin for a brain chimes in. Quite sad, but extremely hilarious to observe!

Scarborough and this poor lady with a heart condition's widower should sue Donnie's ass off. Alex Jones was taken down from multiple social media sites for his BS. His Newtown BS which terrorized many families has also cost him well over 100 grand to date.

So why do you buy into this debunked BS Bluz (who needs to catch a few Clues)?

An autopsy revealed that Klausutis had an undiagnosed heart condition and a coroner concluded she passed out and hit her head as she fell. The coroner said the head injury caused the death, but she wasn’t struck by another person. The death occurred a month after Scarborough announced he was leaving office. Scarborough was in Washington when Klausutis died.​

Damn it, Doc, get the TRUTH about what ACTUALLY happened before posting such nonsense. Thank you.

Follow the links, pinhead.
Oh wait.....you guys are scared of the truth.
Never mind.

We know trump will never apologize or admit he lied and pushed a totally debunked conspiracy theory.

They are working on expanding existing product features and policies so they can more effectively address lies and conspiracy theories like this in the future. They hope to have those changes in place soon.

Conspiracy theories and lies shouldn't be coming from the president of the United States.

Full disclosure, I don't have a Twitter account. I've never had one and never will.

This is just the internet doing what the media can no longer effectively do, filter information so you only get to hear what they want you to hear...would this forum be better off if one of the right leaning mods apologized for your post? Would that prove you were being less than honest?

Awesome, but "deeply sorry" isn't good enough. They need to fucking DO something.

Yeah, Twitter and FB have been claiming this crap for years. They actually DO something only when they've been shamed into it and/or forced to. YouTube has been a lot better about taking down conspiracy theories, propaganda and lies.
ANOTHER one of our unfortunate friends with a quivering mass of unthinking gelatin for a brain chimes in. Quite sad, but extremely hilarious to observe!

More trolling.

I can't decide if Jack Dorsey should shut down Donald's account, as Trump violates TOS on a daily basis.
The upside is that I think allowing Trump to continue with his lies, wacked conspiracy bullshit and slander digs the hole he's standing in deeper and deeper.

Scarborough and this poor lady with a heart condition's widower should sue Donnie's ass off. Alex Jones was taken down from multiple social media sites for his BS. His Newtown BS which terrorized many families has also cost him well over 100 grand to date.

An autopsy revealed that Klausutis had an undiagnosed heart condition and a coroner concluded she passed out and hit her head as she fell. The coroner said the head injury caused the death, but she wasn’t struck by another person. The death occurred a month after Scarborough announced he was leaving office. Scarborough was in Washington when Klausutis died.​

Damn it, Doc, get the TRUTH about what ACTUALLY happened before posting such nonsense. Thank you.

Never mind.

Pinheads believe whatever Trump tells them to believe. They don't need no damn links -
Simply not interested in KNOWING the damn truth (which is the enemy of their Donnie). Sad

I've noticed that Twitter still hasn't apologized for the leftists tweets claiming a conspiracy theory between Trump and Russia, even after a $40 million dollar massive investigation showed there was no collusion between Trump and Russia.
:thankusmile: :thankusmile::clap::clap::clap:

Never mind.

Pinheads believe whatever Trump tells them to believe. They don't need no damn links -
Simply not interested in KNOWING the damn truth (which is the enemy of their Donnie). Sad
Pinheads like camp right.?:lmao::auiqs.jpg::abgg2q.jpg:

This is just the internet doing what the media can no longer effectively do, filter information so you only get to hear what they want you to hear...would this forum be better off if one of the right leaning mods apologized for your post? Would that prove you were being less than honest?
You know it’s funny that hypocrite hitlery in your avi says anyone who can’t accept the results of an election when she never mentions the elections were rigged for her long time friend bush to get elected both times and Obama as well,hitlery hypocrite as always :lmao: :auiqs.jpg::abgg2q.jpg:

More trolling.
Ore trolling from camp you are correct:lmao::auiqs.jpg::thup:

The thing is, if Twitter canceled Trump's account, what would he do all day?????

"President Donald Trump posted more than 140 times on Twitter on Wednesday, surpassing his mid-December record for the most daily tweets and retweets during his presidency."""

Oh, I know....How about he do his fucking job!

I can't decide if Jack Dorsey should shut down Donald's account, as Trump violates TOS on a daily basis.
The upside is that I think allowing Trump to continue with his lies, wacked conspiracy bullshit and slander digs the hole he's standing in deeper and deeper.

That's an excellent point. Our president is not well, and he's getting worse. See Tweetolini's work over this past weekend in case there was any doubt.

The thing is, if Twitter canceled Trump's account, what would he do all day?????

"President Donald Trump posted more than 140 times on Twitter on Wednesday, surpassing his mid-December record for the most daily tweets and retweets during his presidency."""

Good point, he'd chow down on fast food and binge watch Fox News, OAN and Sinclair. Hopefully enough of the former to cause hospitalization and put the dangerous, but LESS dangerous Mikey Pence in charge for awhile.

Good point, he'd chow down on fast food and binge watch Fox News, OAN and Sinclair. Hopefully enough of the former to cause hospitalization and put the dangerous, but LESS dangerous Mikey Pence in charge for awhile.

".....he'd chow down on fast food and binge watch Fox News, OAN and Sinclair."""

That's what he does between Tweets.

Wow, I don't think the liberal lunatics that post on here have been THIS confused and upset about something since............................yesterday! What a bunch of loons! But they DO make for comic relief around here...........

An apology is nice, but it is no more useful than offering thoughts and prayers to school shooting victims. I know they won't ban Trump from constantly tweeting such vile trash, but they should at least remove those tweets like they were asked.
Scarborough is garbage right along with that skank that shares the propaganda desk with him. Her father was one disgusting sack of shit. I like to think that when Zbigniew Brzezinski got to hell that he was pushed to the front of the line.

Are you offering your personal opinion of Zbigniew Brezensky as an excuse for that conspiracy theory spouting president's insane tweets?

The country will be apologizing to the world for Trump for a decade....at least..

Did they apologize for the Russia collusion conspiracy theory allowed on their platform?
Apparently Trumpers haven’t a clue what a conspiracy theory is. That is why they don’t know how to respond when confronted by one.

Does this mean the Mueller report, the Ukraine phone call/impeachment, Flynn entrapment are not conspiracies?

Snicker...................

The Mueller report, the Ukraine phone call, and the Flynn case were not conspiracies.

They were nothingburgers.

Never mind.
He-he, you ARE a dumbshit, Little Blainey! Just hilarious to observe!

The country will be apologizing to the world for Trump for a decade....at least..
And speaking of dumbshits, here's our little Indiana boy who is an EMBARRASSMENT to the rest of us who live in the wonderful RED state. THIS mentally challenged one has NO clue about ANYTHING political in nature. Quite sad, but HIGHLY preventable.

And speaking of dumbshits, here's our little Indiana boy who is an EMBARRASSMENT to the rest of us who live in the wonderful RED state. THIS mentally challenged one has NO clue about ANYTHING political in nature. Quite sad, but HIGHLY preventable.
Haha, look how the whiny little bitch cries when his cult leader is insulted.... 147 IQ? Maybe if we add your whole family together....

Forum List

Back