TV Station "Newsmax" CANCELS on Dinesh after his new Film 2000 Mules turns out to be Junk

without any evidence of what they were actually doing.
Their own geo data showed they were going around town in the middle of the night while most people sleep going from drop box to drop box, unless you are going to try to make an even bigger ass of yourself and try to suggest it was just pure coincidence that everywhere they stopped was within a stone's throw of another drop box? In a proper investigation, if the authorities took that election half as serious as they do J6, the thing to do would be to interview these people and recover the data from their phones and other things to determine the TRUTH. But everyone seems afraid to stir up the hornets nest of muck which is our fraudulent and failed election system known broken almost 20 years ago.

So yes you need video evidence or any kind of evidence showing that they did anything illegal. Just as you need to show that the people in the videos were doing something illegal.
I don't need to do anything, schmuck. But the evidence in the movie is damning, if circumstantial. The kind of direct, immediate, smoking gun evidence you speak of is impossible unless you literally had a live person at each drop box 24/7 checking every ballot as it was delivered because once opened, a ballot is a ballot, and almost impossible to prove and you know that, so don't play coy with me. Democrats knew all this when they set up the fraud but the door is closing on those shenanigans now and people will be proactively vigilant now to ensure that the left never pulls it again. You shot all your wad just to get Trump out of office, and it landed you right into Biden's lap of shit.

Here is an example of your dishonesty. You have a video of somebody taking a photo of the ballot box and you automatically assume it is proof that it was proof for payment. Well how do you know that?! Why couldn’t it be a photo for a social media post saying “I just voted!!”Or a photo for a text message he was sending to friends?
You really want to run with that? Strictly speaking, you are right, no one can absolutely eliminate those as POSSIBILITIES, but you really need to learn the difference between empiricism and stubbornness. I used to be a trained board-certified forensic expert witness doing work for and appearing to give testimony in some criminal cases and what we have here is strong supporting circumstantial evidence, which has been enough to convict many of murder.

You keep trying to dissect the video down to its smallest components when if honest, you really need to take the evidence in whole collectively with everything else and add it all together to see the big picture, which is more I think what most others here ARE doing. It ALL points to Joe not winning that election by a million years.

And the investigations will be going on for a very long time, which means, everyone who said the fraud was totally baseless, had all been debunked and this election was squeaky clean-- LIED.

I am not lying. Getting paid to traffic ballots is illegal in every state.
I never said you were lying about that. I said you were lying when you said that anybody dropping more than one ballot was committing a felony

Last edited:
The kind of direct, immediate, smoking gun evidence you speak of is impossible unless you literally had a live person at each drop box 24/7 checking every ballot as it was delivered because once opened, a ballot is a ballot, and almost impossible to prove and you know that, so don't play coy with me.
No the kind of direct evidence is very simple. You use the geo data to pin point the day and time somebody traveled to all these drop boxes and then you pull video showing what that person was doing. If you don’t find it curious that this “damning” movie as you call it couldn’t connect those dots and show the same person traveling to multiple boxes dropping multiple ballots, then you are a willfully ignorant hack.

I ever said you were lying about that. I said you were lying when you said that anybody dropping more than one ballot was committing a felony
Actually they are if the vote is not for a family member or someone they care for. Agreed?

Actually they are if the vote is not for a family member or someone they care for. Agreed?
Yes. There you go!!!! That wasn’t so hard now was it?! Why in the hell did it take you more than 5 pages to admit that? Christ. Please do better moving forward that was tedious

No the kind of direct evidence is very simple. You use the geo data to pin point the day and time somebody traveled to all these drop boxes and then you pull video showing what that person was doing. If you don’t find it curious that this “damning” movie as you call it couldn’t connect those dots and show the same person traveling to multiple boxes dropping multiple ballots, then you are a willfully ignorant hack.
The fact that you think they cannot do that is laughable. They actually explained how they could do it. Time stamps is all they need and they have got them.

Yes. There you go!!!! That wasn’t so hard now was it?! Why in the hell did it take you more than 5 pages to admit that? Christ. Please do better moving forward that was tedious
Good. Now you can admit only one trip to ONE drop box is enough to do that. Now, how about the multiple trips?

You cannot explain or debunk the multiple trips and the stops at non-profits in between those trips.

Remember 271 people were filmed going to one drop box. Those 271 deposited over 1,900 ballots. They have the receipts to prove it.

Last edited:
No the kind of direct evidence is very simple. You use the geo data to pin point the day and time somebody traveled to all these drop boxes and then you pull video showing what that person was doing.

You speak of the OBVIOUS. Yes, you do that to build a legal court case, but who the hell wants to sit through all that just to watch a movie? But I suspect that is just what some people will be doing NEXT. But then, they need to determine what courts if any would be willing to even HEAR the evidence and TO WHAT END? You can't go back now and just "undo" an election---- which is why it is so important to get it right the first time.

And in Yuma County AZ the Sheriff’s on it too: Today, the Yuma County (AZ) Sheriff’s Office (YCSO) announced in a Press Release that they, along with the Yuma County Recorder’s Office, are actively examining cases of election fraud from the 2020 General Election, as well as a recent pattern of fraudulent voter registrations in the lead up to the 2022 Primary Election. In the press release, the YCSO indicated that as of March 2022 their office had 16 open voting and registration investigations, and outlined four types of election fraud they have identified in Yuma County: impersonation fraud, false registrations, duplicate voting, and fraudulent use of absentee ballots. Book Em Danno!

So the 2000 mules arrests are beginning. Regardless of the Biden Admin’s drastic efforts to sweep its election fraud under the rug using diversion tactics, it will not be long before all of America knows how they cheated and stole the election from Donald Trump. True The Vote will be releasing ALL of its data to the public soon in what’s named Operation Ripcord . Democrats are doomed!

Running scared.

Dan Bongino was right Google/YouTube is on the warpath deleting anyone's content that mentions 2000 Mules or True The Vote cellphone ping data. Big tech is busy covering up their coverup of the 2020 Election that Trump Won and Biden Stole!

Last edited:
The fact that you think they cannot do that is laughable. They actually explained how they could do it. Time stamps is all they need and they have got them.
Oh I think they very easily could do that. I think they tired and didn’t find anything linking up so they release the bits and pieces and are trying to draw a false narrative around it. Crazy thing is that it totally worked on dupes like yourself.

You speak of the OBVIOUS. Yes, you do that to build a legal court case, but who the hell wants to sit through all that just to watch a movie? But I suspect that is just what some people will be doing NEXT. But then, they need to determine what courts if any would be willing to even HEAR the evidence and TO WHAT END? You can't go back now and just "undo" an election---- which is why it is so important to get it right the first time.
My question is, why wasn’t that done in the movie? Why show all the geo data and then make unverified assumptions about what was going on? Why show a handful of videos that are unlinked to any geo data, none of which showed anybody driving to multiple ballot boxes in the middle of the night or doing anything that was noticeable illegal? One of the videos showing a supposed mule was investigated and found that it was just a guy dropping of ballots for his family. Then you layer the bullshit on with claims of photos for pay, which you have no evidence of. The movie is a sham. Fiction

My question is, why wasn’t that done in the movie? Why show all the geo data and then make unverified assumptions about what was going on? Why show a handful of videos that are unlinked to any geo data, none of which showed anybody driving to multiple ballot boxes in the middle of the night or doing anything that was noticeable illegal? One of the videos showing a supposed mule was investigated and found that it was just a guy dropping of ballots for his family. Then you layer the bullshit on with claims of photos for pay, which you have no evidence of. The movie is a sham. Fiction

Maybe but I don't think so. Maybe those other things you ask about will be included in the follow up documentary.

You are correct, you don’t have to push… yet you do. And through that pushing you spread false information. And when called on that false information you aren’t man enough to admit it, you run from the conversation and try to change the subject. You do understand how bad that makes you look right? If you were debating somebody and they acted the way you would completely lose respect for them and laugh at their immaturity, right?
Pushing the disinformation dog whistle that you got from your handler's I see, so let's see how long your people are able to use the "disinformation" deflection act until the next big walloping bull crap narrative y'all find to use...... ROTFLMBO.

As toobfreak say's "maybe", but without a full investigation as we the people deserve then no justice is done, so you and your bud's can sit around picking and grinning until you can't anymore, and especially after the people's people take back over the crap show you all have created in this country..

If you have real evidence, of real crimes, you try the suspects in court. You don't make a fucking documentary. Unless your goal is merely to sew distrust without real evidence of real crimes.

Do you know how I know that there was mass vote fraud in the last election.
Because you simply cannot accept that your side lost. Just like the Democrats in 2016. The two party shitshow is so bad that both sides are, literally, willing to sell us out to our enemies rather than let their political opponents run things for a while. That's how you  know there was massive voter fraud

And that's seriously fucked up.

Last edited:
Pushing the disinformation dog whistle that you got from your handler's I see, so let's see how long your people are able to use the "disinformation" deflection act until the next big walloping bull crap narrative y'all find to use...... ROTFLMBO.
You saw him type that anybody dropping multiple ballots into a Dropbox is committing a felony, didn’t you? So you tell me. Is that true information or not?

As toobfreak say's "maybe", but without a full investigation as we the people deserve then no justice is done, so you and your bud's can sit around picking and grinning until you can't anymore, and especially after the people's people take back over the crap show you all have created in this country..
Great so we went from absolute proof to we need to investigate… wait and see. Y’all are too funny

Forum List

Back