TV Station "Newsmax" CANCELS on Dinesh after his new Film 2000 Mules turns out to be Junk

I said it was but a procedure had to be followed and it was not. They are supposed to go to a polling place,
No you said anybody dropping multiple ballots was committing a felony. I posted a statute that clearly stated that selected people, family and members of the same household and caretakers and officers were permitted to drop ballots for others. You’re still not getting it are you?! How can you claim laws were broken when you don’t even know the law?! What a joke

No you said anybody dropping multiple ballots was committing a felony. I posted a statute that clearly stated that selected people, family and members of the same household and caretakers and officers were permitted to drop ballots for others. You’re still not getting it are you?! How can you claim laws were broken when you don’t even know the law?! What a joke
They "know" what they're told in their world, that's it, that's all that matters. Anything else is fake news.

This really does appear to be impossible. It may be that our only hope is that it eventually wears off.

Wouldn’t that be great?! Link the group tracked data to actual videos of somebody committing a crime. You’d think that would be a main focus of this revolutionary movie. But alas. Not on geo tracked dot is identified or linked to a video… and not one video shows the same person making multiple drops. So we are left with one thing…. Assumptions

Conspiracy tactics 101… it’s obvious
Does video have to exist if the dots are belonging to the mules, and it's their phones showing the data, and it's showing that suspicion is highly warranted and probable to investigate the matter further ? Of course if our DOJ is compromised then nevermind because we know why it won't be investigated any further.

Last edited:
Does video have to exist if the dots are belonging to the mules, and it's their phones showing the data, and it's showing that suspicion is highly warranted and probable to investigate the matter further ? Of course if our DOJ is compromised then nevermind because we know why it won't be investigated any further.
Who are the “miles”?

They "know" what they're told in their world, that's it, that's all that matters. Anything else is fake news.

This really does appear to be impossible. It may be that our only hope is that it eventually wears off.
It’s pretty incredible… we are going on pages now where I’m asking the same simple question and Lastamender is bending over backwards to change the subject and avoid answering it. It’s not difficult but his ego and the fictitious battle he is having with the Left just won’t allow him to have an honest debate. Now he is stuck defending false statements and ignorant claims. That’s been his MO since I’ve seen him join the board, it’s fascinating to me to see how far he will go to protect his delusions.

It’s pretty incredible… we are going on pages now where I’m asking the same simple question and Lastamender is bending over backwards to change the subject and avoid answering it. It’s not difficult but his ego and the fictitious battle he is having with the Left just won’t allow him to have an honest debate. Now he is stuck defending false statements and ignorant claims. That’s been his MO since I’ve seen him join the board, it’s fascinating to me to see how far he will go to protect his delusions.
Remember, most of these people are literally trained by talk radio. Far more than just being trained on how to attack on the issues, their very thought processes are conditioned.

Imagine spending three to nine hours every single day, five days a week, having this stuff pounded into your head. Then cable TV, then the internet. Think how thick those walls become.

This is why I compare them to jihadis. This isn't politics to them. Or current events, or news. It's a lifestyle.

Remember, most of these people are literally trained by talk radio. Far more than just being trained on how to attack on the issues, their very thought processes are conditioned.

Imagine spending three to nine hours every single day, five days a week, having this stuff pounded into your head. Then cable TV, then the internet. Think how thick those walls become.

This is why I compare them to jihadis. This isn't politics to them. Or current events, or news. It's a lifestyle.
It’s all so silly and pointless if you can step out of that bubble and look at it with fresh eyes.

It's birtherism redux. The partisan stupidity has turned politics into a battle of zealots. They have no discernable values or convictions, just tribal "loyalty".

I assume you are arguing about the Dinesh documentary and in my state, you cannot drop off a ballot for anyone but yourself unless you've gotten written prior authorization for another person, but in no instance for the people shown and tracked in the documentary can any reasonable or legal explanation account for a person dropping off a whole handful of ballots, much less at 4 o'clock in the morning, then driving all around town (logged by their cellular GPS data) to dropbox after dropbox, nor stopping to "document" their visitations to each box in order to get paid for muling.

The other question is when did these rules take affect? The democrats began a systematic canvasing of swing states beginning back in 12/19 before anyone ever heard of Covid going from court to court getting laws changed surreptitiously then months later claiming it was all for Covid!

Now we have the confessions of people involved about their numbers, activity and valuation upon which D-Souza based the term "2000 Mules"-- clearly, something untoward was being perpetrated here and the investigations are still ongoing. Hope that clears up your confusion. End of story.
You’re a good little conspiracy theorist… paint a narrative based on just enough facts to make your baseless assumptions sound true and then use that to drive suspicion and doubt. Half of what you just wrote was completely baseless assumptions. Funny to hear you use the narrative to justify the need for an investigation while puppets like Lastamender think this movie shows all the verified evidence needed to prove a stolen election. At least you’re being more careful with your claims… but that also shows how dishonest you are because you know this movie doesn’t prove shit… it’s a manipulation game.

Remember, most of these people are literally trained by talk radio. Far more than just being trained on how to attack on the issues, their very thought processes are conditioned. Imagine spending three to nine hours every single day, five days a week, having this stuff pounded into your head. Then cable TV, then the internet. Think how thick those walls become. This is why I compare them to jihadis. This isn't politics to them. Or current events, or news. It's a lifestyle.

Oh, gee. Here comes the Junior G-man boy scientist now to psychoanalyze the world
from the keypad of his Samsung Galaxy. And look at that! To everyone's
amazement, he sees fault and conspiracies everywhere except
under his own feet while projecting HIMSELF onto a world he is neither
equipment to understand nor cope with. A true hopeless tard with shit
coming out of both ears. :lmao:

OIP.jpg

Do you know how I know that there was mass vote fraud in the last election. Besides the evidence provided in 2000 Mules. In the documentary not 1 time did anyone suggest that the mass vote fraud for any particular party. There never mentioned which NGO offices the mules went to, or who they were affiliated with.

We don't know what boxes were checked on those vote harvesting ballots.

Despite all of this the Dems, leftists, and fact checks went into crazy mode trying to debunk the evidence. Do you know why? Because the Dems always cheat. To them it isn't cheating because they are good guys trying to save the world from the Nazis. To them the means always justify the ends. Everyone knows they register dead people, canvass nursing homes, keep people registered that moved away and vote using those names, etc.

They were ballot stuffing back in the days of Tammany Hall. It's what the Democrat party has always done. And of course we know what they did in the South back in the day.

Yeah so you go to 1-2 dropboxes, not 50, and you don't to wear gloves to hide fingerprints, nor do you need to take photos of the drop so the NGO can pay you for stuffing in 50 ballots at 1 box. Everyone predicted that the mass mail in and drop boxes, due to the scamdemic, was one way they were going to steal the election.

You’re a good little conspiracy theorist… paint a narrative based on just enough facts to make your baseless assumptions sound true and then use that to drive suspicion and doubt.
You left out how I dupe millions with droves and droves of subversive misinformation!

Half of what you just wrote was completely baseless assumptions.
Guess you were just too fucking stupid and dumb to understand how baseless the other half was too!

Funny to hear you use the narrative to justify the need for an investigation while puppets like Lastamender think this movie shows all the verified evidence needed to prove a stolen election.
It didn't. There simply isn't enough time in a feature length movie to present but a fraction of the data and just show the general findings and conclusions, but the important thing is what they now DO with that data and what more they learn with continued study.

At least you’re being more careful with your claims… but that also shows how dishonest you are because you know this movie doesn’t prove shit… it’s a manipulation game.
As usual I notice that you once again prove your dishonestly by evading ALL of my questions and points. In every line above, all your remarks are aimed at ME, or generally, whomever the messenger is to discredited THEM instead of addressing the actual data, other than to just claim it is somehow "wrong" like every other tard here simply because you CAN'T and are afraid to even try. What matters here is not this documentary as if it were some sort of capsule in a bottle, but how this evidence within it marries in with everything else that has been discovered and presented over the past 18+ months! Bottom line: there is no way any intelligent, honest person can believe that Joe Biden won that election fair and square, much less beat out your own democrat SuperStar Obumma by FIFTEEN MILLION VOTES!

Good god man, Obumma showed up in DC just the other week and the crowd practically trampled right over Biden to get to him! No one even knew Joe was there.

Apparently the miles walked all over your head because you obviously cannot read or type!
My bad, I read that first thing in the morning and misread. The funny part is your calling these geo dots mules without any evidence of what they were actually doing. So yes you need video evidence or any kind of evidence showing that they did anything illegal. Just as you need to show that the people in the videos were doing something illegal.

Here is an example of your dishonesty. You have a video of somebody taking a photo of the ballot box and you automatically assume it is proof that it was proof for payment. Well how do you know that?! Why couldn’t it be a photo for a social media post saying “I just voted!!”Or a photo for a text message he was sending to friends? Fact is you have no clue what was going on but you lie and pretend you do so you can stir up drama. This is why nobody takes you seriously.

Oh, gee. Here comes the Junior G-man boy scientist now to psychoanalyze the world
from the keypad of his Samsung Galaxy. And look at that! To everyone's
amazement, he sees fault and conspiracies everywhere except
under his own feet while projecting HIMSELF onto a world he is neither
equipment to understand nor cope with. A true hopeless tard with shit
coming out of both ears. :lmao:

View attachment 646820
Aw, the Trumpster didn't like my post.

Tough shit.

I also said people going to multiple boxes are not doing that. They are trafficking ballots and getting paid for it which is illegal in every state. You have already admitted it happened by arguing about the laws that were or were not broken.

Thanks again.

I also said people going to multiple boxes are not doing that. They are trafficking ballots and getting paid for it which is illegal in every state. You have already admitted it happened by arguing about the laws that were or were not broken.

Thanks again.
Stop lying. I haven't even addressed the multiple box drop accusation yet because you been dodging the felony topic lied about pages ago.

Is it legal in the states we are discussing for a person to drop multiple ballots if they meet the criteria? That’s a simple yes or no that you haven’t been able to answer

Stop lying. I haven't even addressed the multiple box drop accusation yet because you been dodging the felony topic lied about pages ago.

Is it legal in the states we are discussing for a person to drop multiple ballots if they meet the criteria? That’s a simple yes or no that you haven’t been able to answer
I am not lying. Getting paid to traffic ballots is illegal in every state.

Forum List

Back