TV Station "Newsmax" CANCELS on Dinesh after his new Film 2000 Mules turns out to be Junk

I guess I need to repeat myself. You finally admitted that it is legal to drop multiple ballots under the right circumstances. The videos in your movie showing people dropping multiple ballots are not showing crimes. You were fooled by the movie I to thinking that was illegal. You know know that It isn’t. Perfect example of how you are being manipulated. What’s next
Do you expect anyone who has seen the movie to take you seriously? You still have not discussed the multiple trips.

Do you expect anyone who has seen the movie to take you seriously? You still have not discussed the multiple trips.
Since you failed to dispute anything I just said I’ll just assume you conceded the point. So that rules out all your bunk points about the videos. They are meaningless.

Now let’s move onto the multiple trips propaganda… you have geotracked cell phone stats showing people driving by multiple ballot boxes. So what do you think that proves?

Since you failed to dispute anything I just said I’ll just assume you conceded the point. So that rules out all your bunk points about the videos. They are meaningless.

Now let’s move onto the multiple trips propaganda… you have geotracked cell phone stats showing people driving by multiple ballot boxes. So what do you think that proves?
Useless argument. There is no other explanation for what they found.

Useless argument. There is no other explanation for what they found.
There may be no explanation in your mind. Let me ask you something. Give an honest and direct answer please and then I’ll give you an explaination….

What exactly do you think political non profit orgs do? What’s their mission/purpose in most cases.

There may be no explanation in your mind. Let me ask you something. Give an honest and direct answer please and then I’ll give you an explaination….

What exactly do you think political non profit orgs do? What’s their mission/purpose in most cases.
That is irrelevant. Leading up to the election and election day they were committing fraud.

Shocking you failed to give a direct answer. What’s wrong with you?! I’ll explain why it’s relevant if you can’t give an honest answer.

What is the mission/purpose of political non profits ??
That is a direct answer. It does not matter what they are supposed to. What they did is what matters.

That is a direct answer. It does not matter what they are supposed to. What they did is what matters.
Haha, no that’s avoiding a direct answer to dismiss the question. A real answer would be something like.

The purpose of political non profits are to XYZ…

Engage and Educate people about the candidates and issues as well as increase voter turn out.

That would be my answer. How about you. Want another shot or do we need 5 more pages of diversions before we get there again?

Haha, no that’s avoiding a direct answer to dismiss the question. A real answer would be something like.

The purpose of political non profits are to XYZ…

Engage and Educate people about the candidates and issues as well as increase voter turn out.

That would be my answer. How about you. Want another shot or do we need 5 more pages of diversions before we get there again?
All irrelevant. You are going nowhere and I am not going to play your game of deflection when the purpose and content of the movie have nothing to do with what you are saying. Until you can debunk the data with other data experts you have nothing but desperation.

All irrelevant. You are going nowhere and I am not going to play your game of deflection when the purpose and content of the movie have nothing to do with what you are saying. Until you can debunk the data with other data experts you have nothing but desperation.
Well if you think operations of a non profit is irrelevant then I can easily say that dots on a map are irrelevant. So it’s all irrelevant… guess there’s nothing else to discuss, right?

Well if you think operations of a non profit is irrelevant then I can easily say that dots on a map are irrelevant. So it’s all irrelevant… guess there’s nothing else to discuss, right?
No you can't. The non-profits names and addresses are going to be released in a couple of weeks. if not sooner,

Does not work that way. Are you getting upset because your argument is silly and you are stupid?
Upset?! No way. I’m just using your tactic of dismissing everything so I don’t have to discuss it. It’s super easy but kind of boring

Upset?! No way. I’m just using your tactic of dismissing everything so I don’t have to discuss it. It’s super easy but kind of boring
You are doing nothing but looking stupid. When you can debunk the actual data come back.

Forum List

Back