Turns Out That Sandra Bland Was Absolutely Right, And, The Damn Cop Was Lying, As Usual

MarcATL

Diamond Member
Aug 12, 2009
Sandra Bland has been vindicated w/the latest release of her full video.

The cop lied about everything, he had no cause for fear, he was not afraid, he escalated the confrontation and arrested her for no reason.

Why Are So Many ‘Bad Apple’ Police Officers Bad in the Same Way?

Then she winds up dead, w/no explanation, in the jail he threw her in.

There's so many wrongs here, I don't know where to begin.

So what should happen to this lying cop now that more truth has come to light?

You posted that in another thread and now created a thread. This sort of stuff really gets you all tingly.

The mentally unstable woman committed suicide 3 days after being put in jail for her criminal behavior during the traffic stop, and now the radical black activists want to blame the arresting officer. ... :cuckoo:

The cop lied about everything, he had no cause for fear, he was not afraid, he escalated the confrontation and arrested her for no reason.

BULLSHIIIIIT!

I just watched the video and she refused his orders MULTIPLE times. Youre full of shit and people like you are why shes dead. You convince your ignorant brethren that you can do whatever you want, but you cant. Obey the officer and youll be fine. Refuse his orders and you get what you deserve.

Government murdering innocent people is shameful.

WHAT WE NEED IS MORE GOVERNMENT!!!

BULLSHIIIIIT!

I just watched the video and she refused his orders MULTIPLE times. Youre full of shit and people like you are why shes dead. You convince your ignorant brethren that you can do whatever you want, but you cant. Obey the officer and youll be fine. Refuse his orders and you get what you deserve.

I was pulled over recently for not signaling for a lane change, in light traffic, by a cop with not enough to do.

Amazingly I wasn't tazed. I wasn't even ticketed. But then I was DWW.

BULLSHIIIIIT!

I was pulled over recently for not signaling for a lane change, in light traffic, by a cop with not enough to do.

Did you pitch a little hissy fit or no?

Hey, that big, bad Whitey was frightened to death by that black woman. So he had to subdue her, as is right and just. Throughout history, frightening Whitey was generally deemed tantamount to a death sentence, and, as you can see on here, Whitey insists on keeping it that way.

But we're delighted to hear that Mr. Encinia and his family live a quiet life now, as do all those who did Whitey a solid, and let him escape. As they let escape those under whose supervision Sandra Bland died. As they let escape those who offered Mr. Encinia a deal that let him avoid conviction and incarceration for perjury. Whitey likes it that way, and no one shall ever question why Whitey is ever so easily frightened. Frightened to death by a 12 year-old with a toy gun. So, they shot him dead. As, or so they said, is right and just.

But then, Whitey wouldn't reveal why he is so easily frightened, frightened to such a degree they would grovel before the Lynch Mob in Blue every day of their life. Pathetic.

Failure to signal

She was an obvious threat to society

Failure to signal

She was an obvious threat to society

Black people shouldn't be required to follow even the most basic laws.

BULLSHIIIIIT!

I was stopped because the asshole thought I had run off onto the white line of the shoulder. He takes my passenger and puts him in cuffs because he has no ID and makes me wait while he tries to find out who my passenger is and why he has no record with dispatch. After forty five minutes he lets the passenger go and hands me my stuff with a pink warning sheet that is blank and he tells me the warning expires the minute I get home..

BULLSHIIIIIT!

Obey the officer and you'll be fine?

Try telling that to Justine Damon & Philando Castille. Oh, wait ...........

Forum List

Back