Turley - The Prosecution of Michael Flynn and the Travesty of Justice

Why does Trump keep appointing these traitorous losers in key positions that are just there to fuck him over.

We need a white eric "dick" holder with the same partisan bias on the right side, to sweep thru and just start throwing comrades in jail.... or at least wipe out their life savings trying to stay free. Use the gov't the way it supposed to be used!! Jesus Christ Donnie wake up!!!!!

There is only one convicted traitor and that was Flynn and he was hired by Trump...

I know what you mean...

Flynn is a traitor.
________

Could you elaborate?

I doubt it. Yours is the typical child-like playground remark customary for the Democrats/Bolsheviks who post on this board---likely from being educated in the Teacher Union controlled public schools of rotting cities in the North.

But if you do elaborate---if you undertake to show how this 33 year decorated combat veteran three star general is a "traitor"----You need to come with facts and documentation. Or I am going to assume you are a half-wit goddamn liar.
The record is clear about Flynn lying and selling the US out to curry favor with the Russians for Trump. Surely you have been keeping up with this subject. I mean really, we are how many years into DJTs presidency? If not, Google the info yourself. I for one am done spoon feeding you Orange Imbeciles information and facts about the Orange-COVID-19 Failure In Office.

Flynn is a traitor.
________

Could you elaborate?

I doubt it. Yours is the typical child-like playground remark customary for the Democrats/Bolsheviks who post on this board---likely from being educated in the Teacher Union controlled public schools of rotting cities in the North.

But if you do elaborate---if you undertake to show how this 33 year decorated combat veteran three star general is a "traitor"----You need to come with facts and documentation. Or I am going to assume you are a half-wit goddamn liar.

You won't hear a peep.
You don't merit a response. Except this one time, again.

offer us a chilling blueprint on how top FBI officials not only sought to entrap the former White House aide but sought to do so on such blatantly unconstitutional and manufactured grounds.

The grounds were not "manufactured" Flynn as a civilian was conducting diplomacy with Russians and then lying about it to Vice President and FBI. Russians knew he was lying, thus holding personal leverage over a top foreign policy advisor to the president.

Flynn was also an undeclared agent for Turkey, he lied to FBI about that too.

Flynn officially admitted all this when he pled guilty.

He broke the law on multiple counts and has only himself to blame for his shortly coming conviction. If you can't do the time, don't do the crime.

Flynn is a traitor.
________

Could you elaborate?

The record is clear about Flynn lying and selling the US out to curry favor with the Russians for Trump. Surely you have been keeping up with this subject. I mean really, we are how many years into DJTs presidency? If not, Google the info yourself. I for one am done spoon feeding you Orange Imbeciles information and facts about the Orange-COVID-19 Failure In Office.
______

Oh, let me see. Who should I listen to. A renown Constitutional Law Professor--a Liberal who does not care for Don Trump....or some Fuck named ErinWltr who very cleraly is a Blind Partisan who has armed himself/herself with nothing but CNN Proaganda and very few facts.

YES, I have been keeping up with the Facts. Here are some you must be unaware of:

Flynn knew his call to the Russian Ambassador would be recorded. The call was perfectly legal and part of his job, as even Democrats and the currupt FBI now admits. Why would Flynn lie about a perfectly legitimate phone call which occurred as part of his JOB, when he knew the F.B.I. had a transcript of the call.

The answer is: He Didn't.

He was framed by KGB-like Bastards who were trying to take down Don Trump.

Flynn says that if it can be said he "lacked candor" with the crooked F.B.I. agents, it was because he thought some of the conversation with the Russian Ambassador was "classified" and, while he knew the Intelligence Community had the tape of the call, he did not know if the two crooked F.B.I. Agents had the clearance to hear it.

So, why would he plead Guilty?

For the same reason a Black kid would plead guilty in a rural Mississippi jail in the late 1950's.

TORTURE.

Flynn might not have been being beaten, or having his genitals twisted----but he was enduring enormous emotional, financial, and psychological torture, being Bankrupted---and was being threatened with the same thing being done to his son. The whole weight of a KGB-like operation brought down on him to try to make him give up something on Don Trump! And he was promised no jail time---and he DAMN SURE will get none.

What would you Liberals do under those circumstances?

Where are you on these Gestapo Tactics? You used to realize that the law enforcement agencies were a threat to Liberty---until the F.B.I. trashed the constitution to go after a duly elected President---and now you are cheering them on?

Are you that ready to live in a Soviet-Style State?
__

Flynn is a traitor.
________

Could you elaborate?

______

Oh, let me see. Who should I listen to. A renown Constitutional Law Professor--a Liberal who does not care for Don Trump....or some Fuck named ErinWltr who very cleraly is a Blind Partisan who has armed himself/herself with nothing but CNN Proaganda and very few facts.

YES, I have been keeping up with the Facts. Here are some you must be unaware of:

Flynn knew his call to the Russian Ambassador would be recorded. The call was perfectly legal and part of his job, as even Democrats and the currupt FBI now admits. Why would Flynn lie about a perfectly legitimate phone call which occurred as part of his JOB, when he knew the F.B.I. had a transcript of the call.

Flynn says that if it can be said he "lacked candor" with the crooked F.B.I. agents, it was because he thought some of the conversation with the Russian Ambassador was "classified" and, while he knew the Intelligence Community had the tape of the call, he did not know if the two crooked F.B.I. Agents had the clearance to hear it.

For the same reason a Black kid would plead guilty in a rural Mississippi jail in the late 1950's.

TORTURE.

Flynn might not have been being beaten, or having his genitals twisted----but he was enduring enormous emotional, financial, and psychological torture, being Bankrupted---and was being threatened with the same thing being done to his son. The whole weight of a KGB-like operation brought down on him to try to make him give up something on Don Trump! And he was promised no jail time---and he DAMN SURE will get none.

Where are you on these Gestapo Tactics? You used to realize that the law enforcement agencies were a threat to Liberty---until the F.B.I. trashed the constitution to go after a duly elected President---and now you are cheering them on?

__
Same old stale stuff since before and after Flynn got busted. The record is clear. He lied. He got caught. And he is a traitor.

Flynn is a traitor.
________

Could you elaborate?

______

TORTURE.

__
Same old stale stuff since before and after Flynn got busted. The record is clear. He lied. He got caught. And he is a traitor.
______

Yeah, sure, but you won't be posting that "clear record".

Like the chicken shit you obviously are, the best you can do is point to the coerced Guilty Plea---which I have shown above was in fact coerced under fraudulent circumstances.

The record is clear......my ass. Show it!

____

Flynn is a traitor.
________

Could you elaborate?

______

TORTURE.

__
______

Like the chicken shit you obviously are, the best you can do is point to the coerced Guilty Plea---which I have shown above was in fact coerced under fraudulent circumstances.

____
There's Barr doing Trumps dirty work, again.
"The court must still formally approve the request."

Flynn is a traitor.
________

Could you elaborate?

______

TORTURE.

__
______

____

It’s crazy what these swampers think they can get away with.

Flynn is a traitor.
________

Could you elaborate?

______

TORTURE.

__
______

____

Agreed. The only thing left is our courts. Maybe.

Flynn is a traitor.
________

Could you elaborate?

______

TORTURE.

__
______

____

There is another way- if Trump loses in 2020 the next administration has everything they need to rightfully convict Flynn to a very long prison sentence. Statutes of limitations run out in March 2022.

Great timing !!!!!!!

From the article:

Previously undisclosed documents in the case of former national security adviser Michael Flynn offer us a chilling blueprint on how top FBI officials not only sought to entrap the former White House aide but sought to do so on such blatantly unconstitutional and manufactured grounds.

These new documents further undermine the view of both the legitimacy and motivations of those investigations under former FBI director James Comey. For all of those who have long seen a concerted effort within the Justice Department to target the Trump administration, the fragments will read like a Dead Sea Scrolls version of a “deep state” conspiracy.

Left wing ambush artists....fuck all of them.

Stupid Fuckers like you are turning this country into a banana republic.

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

I had to fire General Flynn because he lied to the Vice President and the FBI. He has pled guilty to those lies.

1:14 PM - Dec 2, 2017

EXfp10FWoAcSHNb

Flynn is a traitor.
________

Could you elaborate?

______

TORTURE.

__
You didn’t read a goddamn word, did you?

Great timing !!!!!!!

From the article:

Previously undisclosed documents in the case of former national security adviser Michael Flynn offer us a chilling blueprint on how top FBI officials not only sought to entrap the former White House aide but sought to do so on such blatantly unconstitutional and manufactured grounds.

These new documents further undermine the view of both the legitimacy and motivations of those investigations under former FBI director James Comey. For all of those who have long seen a concerted effort within the Justice Department to target the Trump administration, the fragments will read like a Dead Sea Scrolls version of a “deep state” conspiracy.

Left wing ambush artists....fuck all of them.
Regrettably, Jonathan has decided to become a reliable source of red meat for the wing nut crowd. He has prostituted himself, much like the 5% of climate change deniers in the scientific community, for some time in the limelight.

"What makes a man crawl back into the saddle for people like Barr and Trump? Why would Turley dust off failed arguments and put himself in the position of being a Trump defender when he claims he doesn’t agree with or support him? Is it his love of the Constitution? Is it his concern about the overreach of Congressional investigations? Marcus’s 1998 Post piece had an answer. Some of his law school colleagues, she reported, “sniff at his celebrity, saying he has forsaken scholarship for self-aggrandizement.” Indeed, according to Marcus, one faculty member quipped at the time: “If there were the deanship for self-promotion, he’d get it.””

More important than Jon's penchant for notoriety, he's just plain wrong. Which is of no consequence to him as long as gets to be on TV.
What Flynn did or didn't do is really irrelevant to what motivates both those who "lionize" Trump, and those of us who think he's at best unfit because of both morals and basic knowledge of civics.

Flynn was set up by the FBI to lie about what he did. They set him up to use the threat of being financially ruined so he'd flip on Trump. That's TURLEY'S BITCH. The problem with Turley's bitch is that the FBI does that several times a day and nobody gives a crap because they do it to drug dealers and child pornographers. So don't for a second cry about subverting the bill of rights.

BUT ALL OF US HAVE OUR OWN VIEWS IF WHAT TRUMP DID AND SAID DURING THE ELECTION GAVE THE FBI PROBABLE CAUSE TO THINK HE CONSPIRED WITH RUSSIA. IN THE END, COMEY COULDN'T PROVE IT. BUT BARR AND TURLEY THINK IT WAS WRONG EVEN TO INVESTIGATE.

We will just have to disagree with whether its some deep state conspiracy to investigate a candidate who sent his sons to meet with a known Russian spy for help in a campaign, or who asked Putin to illegally hack Hill's emails.

Flynn is up for sentencing on twice saying under oath that he lied to investigators and not up for sentencing upon what J. Sullivan said was really wrong. (From the OP link - SEE SUN DEVIL I LOOKED LOL - As Flynn appeared before District Judge Emmet Sullivan for sentencing, Sullivan launched into him and said he could be charged with treason and with working as an unregistered agent on behalf of Turkey. Pointing to a flag behind him, Sullivan declared to Flynn, “You were an unregistered agent of a foreign country while serving as the national security adviser to the president of the United States. That undermines everything this flag over here stands for. Arguably, you sold your country out.”

Flynn did do that. While serving his country, Flynn also took foreign money that was paid to him to influence US policy towards that country. FLYNN IS NOT A GOOD GUY, AND NO ONE SHOULD LOSE A MOMENTS SLEEP OVER HIS BEING KEELHAULED FINACIALLY.

Flynn is a traitor.
________

Could you elaborate?

______

TORTURE.

__
______

____

There is another way- if Trump loses in 2020 the next administration has everything they need to rightfully convict Flynn to a very long prison sentence. Statutes of limitations run out in March 2022.
I like that. Thank you antontoo.

Flynn was set up by the FBI to lie about what he did. They set him up to use the threat of being financially ruined so he'd flip on Trump. That's TURLEY'S BITCH. The problem with Turley's bitch is that the FBI does that several times a day and nobody gives a crap because they do it to drug dealers and child pornographers. So don't for a second cry about subverting the bill of rights.
You and I share more of the same goals than I thought. You appear to be a REAL liberal, like me.

Forum List

Back