Turkey broke Relations with Israel-I suggest We Boycott Them

Their action was intended to force Israel to withdraw from Gaza. Israel is entitled to find their deadly enemies(HAMAS) and punish them for self defense.(Either kill them or put them on trial for murder.) Perhaps a boycott of Turkish goods by Americans is a proper response.

Will you join me?
Nope. Turkey has been repeatedly overrun with refugees, moron. Israel is in the wrong. They have brought this mess on themselves.

Their action was intended to force Israel to withdraw from Gaza. Israel is entitled to find their deadly enemies(HAMAS) and punish them for self defense.(Either kill them or put them on trial for murder.) Perhaps a boycott of Turkish goods by Americans is a proper response.

Will you join me?
I don't know why on Earth Turkey is part of the EU. They should be thrown out.

Will you join me?

No I won't because I don't know why they did it.

And anytime everyone is standing around chanting and demanding everyone feel a specific way about something my first instinct is to step away. I don't like bandwagon mentality.

Besides, I don't give a shit about Israel or Ukraine or anyone else. We have waaaayyyyy too many problems in America that need to be handled before we should start giving a shit about countries issues.

America is always my first concern.

Here is what I found

1. Vehicles: US$26.8 billion (10.5% of total exports)
  2. Machinery including computers: $22.7 billion (8.9%)
  3. Mineral fuels including oil: $16.4 billion (6.4%)
  4. Iron, steel: $14.6 billion (5.8%)
  5. Electrical machinery, equipment: $13.7 billion (5.4%)
  6. Plastics, plastic articles: $11.6 billion (4.6%)
  7. Knit or crochet clothing, accessories: $11 billion (4.3%)
  8. Articles of iron or steel: $10.5 billion (4.1%)

Will you join me?
South Africa and Bolivia have also pulled their relations with Israel. LETS BOYCOTT THEM, TOO.

Turkey should have never been allowed into NATO. Now it's going to be a problem expelling them.

They held Sweden hostage in its application to join NATO. Turkey has never been our friend, even Ataturk. They need to go where they belong -- In the MidEast Bloc.

Will you join me?
I'll join you in applauding Turkey and condemning Israel's deranged mass murder of children and other innocents by the thousands.

Forum List

Back