Any Way You Look At It, Israel is Justified in Waging War Against Hamas in Gaza

Horse shit. Anti-Semitism created Hamas.
Why must you consistently misrepresent things and inevitably make shit up? HAMAS was not created 'by' Israel, but HAMAS is a result of how some Palestinians perceived (rightly or wrongly -- wrongly in my opinion), Israeli treatment of Palestinians.

Do you even know what you're responding to?

I was talking about this to a moderate. Someone who's probably going to vote for Trump, voted for him in 16 but voted for Biden in 2020. So take it for what it's worth. I was telling him how this reminds me of right after 9-11. We acted quickly and made mistakes. Let Bush lie us into Iraq for example.

So number one. We need to chill out.

2. Israel has the right to react how they want and take out Hamas or Hezzbolah.

3 BUT, Israel can't keep doing what it's been doing. From what my friend says, Palestinians are treated like absolute horse shit in Gaza. And so if we go back to what we were doing before, eventually this is going to happen again. So something different needs to be done. If I were Israel, after the bombing and invasion, I would expel every arab. You got to go. If no arab country will take them willingly, march them towards a border. Any border.

I don't even want to hear what the Palestinians have to say. It's like asking what the American indians have to say about us taking their land. Doesn't matter. We took it. It's ours now.

And if American indians were bombing us to this day, we'd probably have wiped them out by now too.

The future will be fine without Palestinians in Palestine. Get the fuck out. Nuff of this shit.

Yeah Israel did create Hamas..they have admitted it many times. You're just ignorant.

Yeah Israel did create Hamas..they have admitted it many times. You're just ignorant.
To be honest, it's surprising I know as much as I do about that small part of the world. It's none of my business really. Hamas? Palestine? Istanbul was once Constantinopal did you know?

To me this is the chicken and the egg argument. Which came first? Who gives a fuck? This is all theater.

I heard idiot Anthony Blinken blather on about a two state solution.
What are the alternatives to a two state solution? The only other logical choice is to run them out completely. You can't continue to slowly take over Gaza with new Jewish settlements.

Fuck no!! That's why Hamas and Hezbollah need to be destroyed, and Iran neutered. I am glad that you finally agree with me.

Israel is a pariah. This didn't begin October 7 th.

What are the alternatives to a two state solution? The only other logical choice is to run them out completely. You can't continue to slowly take over Gaza with new Jewish settlements.

Just kill them all .

Hamas works for Israel . They're Israel excuse for never having a 2 state solution.

Israel pulled out of Gaza long ago and has allowed it to govern itself. Claims of apartheid, occupation and oppression are lies. The so-called "Palestinians" in Gaza elected Hamas as the governing party some 20 years ago. Both Hamas, as an organization, and the "Palestinians" who support and vote for Hamas, refuse to recognize Israel as a legitimate state and advocate for both the destruction of the Jewish state and the Jewish people. Hamas and other representatives of these people (e.g., the PLO) have conducted MANY murderous terror attacks in Israel in the past. As of today, Hamas is still firing rockets at innocent Israeli citizens.

Are Hamas terror attacks against Israel the direct and proximate consequence of Israeli policies toward these people? Of course not. That is lunacy. They have Israel out of Gaza and sovereignty over the land people of Gaza. What else do they want? There is no ongoing attacks by Israel against Gaza, just the intermittent attacks in response to Hamas attacks against Israel's civilians - murderous, hateful attacks. Israel has a duty to defend its citizens from such attacks. It is a matter of national security.

So, what exactly prompted Hamas to go on this mass murder spree in Israel? There is only one reason: Hatred for Jews. What we just saw Hamas do is nothing short of an Islamic-fascist desire to subject Jews to genocide.

So, what is the basis for today's calls from the left to stop the violence against these people? Is it the years of alleged repression at the hands of the Zionists? Like I said, Israel has already ceded Gaza to the Arabs there. Israel has already done everything these people asked for, except for ceasing to exist. Thus, the leftist pro-Hamas people cannot be using that as their basis for their claims that Israel caused the Hamas attacks. Perhaps the leftists want to see genocide committed against the Jews too? Some of these leftists also conflate history with what is going on today. This is incorrect. Any oppression, killing, occupation going on now is the direct and proximate result of Hamas conducting its mass murder mission a week ago.

This is all a false PR campaign on behalf of the "Palestinian" people. I guess there are a certain number of peace loving, Hamas hating, Jew-loving people in Gaza. You know, people who do not regularly work themselves up into a towering cauldron of murderous hate and rage at Jews. But there are not many of them. For if they existed in any significant numbers then Hamas would not still be in power. Further, if Hamas opposition did, in fact, exist in numbers and they wanted Hamas out, Israel would most certainly help them out in doing so. This point is not even debatable.

So, should we feel sorry for some innocent "Palestinian" kids who get bombed and killed? Obviously, nobody wants to see any civilians killed - except for Hamas. They want to see innocent Jews slaughtered. In fact, they salivate over the idea of killing innocent Jews and their babies. But I digress. I will qualify my statement as such: No human being wants to see innocent people killed in a military action. But you know what? Somethings are worth fighting for. Some things are worth going to war over. Should we have not gone to war in WWII? Should we have just ignored Pearl Harbor because, hey, if we go to war with Japan, then a lot of innocent Japanese children may get killed? That is pacifism, and that gets people mass murdered. Ironically, pacifism is, in my opinion, an ideology of death.

But these pro Hamas people are not pacifists. They are perfectly fine with the mass murder of Jews. They have NOT unequivocally condemned the attacks conducted by Hamas. Saying you condemn it, followed by "But, Israel has ..." is not an unequivocal condemnation". It is a politicization of the attack; the so-called "Palestinians" have always politicized its ant-Semitic position by assuming the role of victim and playing off that.

Let's be clear. One cannot justify murder except in cases of self-defense. Hamas did not kill all those people out of self-defense. Hamas was not being attacked. To argue that, "but-for something Israel has done in the past, these Hamas attacks would not have happened", is a clear ratification of their violence and murder.

The US paid for the settlers to leave Gaza.

There's no justification for Hamas. They have colluded with Israel to prevent any 2 state solution for decades.

Hamas is not blind ....... like we in America are. The USA was erecting a military base in Poland now we have Ukraine. Is Biden a war monger or simply not too hot managing foreign policy? like Rump,GW Bush and GHW Bush? Any idiot should know what these activities would create ......NO we cannot own the world Hitler taught us that.

I'd rather have MY tax dollars paying for MY health insurance and MY tax dollars forgiving the gov't fraudulent school loan scam and MY tax dollars covering the cost of some higher education whether
it be Vo-Tect, 2 years jr college and 2 years of a 4 year
college degree.......bring it on.

War never pays back but it does kill millions of innocent people who want nothing to do with violence and war. War in general pisses off most people.

The US paid for the settlers to leave Gaza.

There's no justification for Hamas. They have colluded with Israel to prevent any 2 state solution for decades.
Neither of those things matter to the current issues. Dummy!

Neither of those things matter to the current issues. Dummy!
I am unable to find a citation to support the claim
that the USA government paid jews who moved into
Gaza or the Sinai to leave their farming projects and leave the area. The only information I have is the well known fact that the projects were PURCHASED with the idea that the "palestinians" would take them and so benefit.

The Palestinians are the ones who won’t accept a two state solution. Their core belief is “ from the river to the sea, Palestine will be free”. They are committed to the eradication of the Israelis. Regardless of world opinion, the Palestinians can’t remain in Gaza or the West Bank. Not because the Israelis won’t accept them, but because the Palestinians won’t accept the Israelis.

Forum List

Back