Tuppence, Tuppence a Bag

Mike Dwight

VIP Member
Jul 23, 2017
I rarely get to have fun with something not controversial, I found Tuppence a Bag rather fun and Mary Poppins generally. You know, how is Anglicanism a religion in the first place? I'll tell you how. Queen Elizabeth I of England, should have been Reformed. England supplemented forces against Marian rebels in Scotland. Englands defeat of the Spanish Armada immediately led to the freedom of Reformed religion in the Netherlands. So grateful I heard, she had to turn down the crown. England and Elizabeth was the primary thought and target of Calvin and Switzerland. England would have been the primary political thought for French Huguenots and Hungary I bet. However, the Pope issued the first and only Papal Bull excommunicating a ruler as Heretic the Reformed Calvinist Queen Elizabeth, another religion rebellion to put down for the Protestants. Then, to protect all us her Knightly boyfriends, the complete opposite in the Religious settlement, We the Cwown, our firstly wesponsible in all things weligion. So you can basically be a Catholic and first note the Queen and be an Anglican. They got 40% population of catholics over there if you had to group people, and the Anglicans in the first place say "basically catholic". How in the world they got that way, from this religious settlement, and We the Crown is ever changing its mind. That's where you get "Tuppence a Bag". King James and ever after Elizabeth I sure do like this religious settlement! Wait you don't like Catholic Bishops?! You don't like me as King then!

So about the song. So they got that Catholic-like Roman Cathedral St Paul's the seat of the Archbishop of Canterbury isn't it built in the 1700's? A few things I found out, British Tuppence means two pennies, then you Alone can go to Scripture, the old Widow dropped two pennies after her long marriage as "all she had" into the temple donations. That sister is a little too friendly with that brother in the movie! Reformed religion highlights the Bird symbol particularly. Its when Jesus was baptized and loved as a Son of God, and Reformed church promotes the continuous embraced guidance rather than the, repentant Vatican stair groveling, rather inefficient. Everybody having knowledge from scripture in all professions maybe we don't pay a Priest for confession every day. Keep their nest feed their young ones. I think that's female marriage role modeling. The Lord has a light burden sort of sentiment. Reformed religion was always opposed to Grand Cathedrals actually and SCARY chorus-men, huh? They're getting all of religion right outside the Cathedral.Let me know if you think I missed anything. Wikipedia basically just says, it explains why she charitably came over as Governess, central to the movie, only serious song. How supercalifragpresbyterianilisticexpialigocious.

Last edited:
  • Banned
Wikipedia says they were almost going to replace it with Greensleeves. That's the Elizabethan era stage act about King Henry's falsity with his second Wife, the Protestant Anne Boleyne and Elizabeth's mother, who he chopped her head off with fake adultery and treason charges. How ridiculous of them. I'm a protestant so first I buy the annulment of his first marriage to Catherine.
wait wiat, that's your first marriage , the 2nd one! With Anne Boleyne, grow local!
No number 3! That's all wrong! Anne of Cleves is just obsessive!
Number 6 again?!

The whole birth of the Anglican Church is so shameful and ridiculous I wonder that any English people actually believe in it. Maybe that's why so many of the English are atheists, because their version of Christianity has such a shameful and ridiculous beginning.

Forum List

Back