Tulsi Refuses To Shut Up & Go Away: Blasts Democrats & MSM Surrogates For Hypocrisy

Tulsi Gabbard blasts 'hypocrisy' of DNC and their media partners for not letting her debate

"There's a lot of "hypocrisy" within the Democratic National Committee (DNC) and from media partners hosting the presidential debates when it comes to giving female politicians a fair shot

American voters have a right" to ask questions about the DNC and their partners' methods when making the rules for the debates."

Gabbard – the last remaining woman in the Democrats’ presidential race – has been shut out of the party’s next debate with a rule change that makes it mathematically impossible for her to claim a spot.

Under the party’s most recent set of debate rules, any candidate who had won at least one delegate in the party’s first 25 nomination contests had the right to take the stage."

In other words, the DNC, believed to still be controlled by Hillary Clinton ('Shadow', anyone?) rigged its Primaries in the middle of them to ensure the only ones left in the race were 2 old, Deep State, elitist White Men...

"The DNC's inconsistent rule-changing is a "greater disservice" to voters who will "not have the opportunity to make that best-informed decision about who our next commander-in-chief should be."

"Because, we're not seeing these other candidates bringing to the forefront the issues that I am about the need to bring this -- sea change in our foreign policy, to stop waging these wasteful regime change wars toppling dictators in other countries, the new Cold War nuclear arms race, all of which are not making us any safer. And, instead, redirect our taxpayer dollars towards really serving the very urgent pressing needs that the American people here at home all across the country are very concerned about. Things like the coronavirus, for example."
-- Tulsi Gabbard

Gabbard also still has a multi-million dollar law suit against Hillary still going on, which won't help her get onto the DNC's debate stage....

View attachment 311521

Tulsi Gabbard blasts 'hypocrisy' of DNC and their media partners for not letting her debate

The criteria for being in the debates should change as you reach a new stage in the debate. Having a single delegate in the race was when very few contests had taken place. Now that 24 states will have voted by the time the debate occurs, it should be only for candidates who have a path to the nomination. She can always go to American Samoa and run for office .

The primaries were not rigged. Voters decided that Sanders and Biden would be the last 2 standing. In Virginia, 57% of voters were female and the result was the same. Biden 1 and Sanders 2.

We should step up and defeat evil in the world. Obama tried to make peace with Putin and Putin walked all over him. It is dictators like Putin who are starting a new arms race.

She whines a lot for running such a shitty campaign
It's taken a couple of Rule Changes to keep her off the debate stage. .

Are you senile or just an ahole? We've JUST HAD THIS VERY DISCUSSION the other day.

We reviewed the changes made - she CLEARLY did not qualify for the debates under ANY rules, old or new.

She has near ZERO popularity and few donors to speak of. She is simply hanging around because this dead end campaign with never ending bitching is her 15 min of fame.

How many times do they have to change The Rules to keep her off The Debate Stage?

The Democrat Party bent over backwards to get Bloomberg on and keep Tulsi off.

Why would any Democrat even trust their own party after what they did to Bernie last year and what they are doing to Tulsi this year and probably do to Bernie again?

Elizabeth Warren managed to get on the debate stage. Amy Klobuchar got on the debate stage. The reason that Tulsi didn't get on was her lack of support.

Voters did it to Bernie Sanders. Not the DNC.

Are you senile or just an ahole? We've JUST HAD THIS VERY DISCUSSION the other day.
Are you still following me around and giving me your rooskie take on US elections and candidates? :p

Are you still following me around and giving me your rooskie take on US elections and candidates? :p

You didn't answer the question or respond in any way to what I actually said.

Why the deflection? Because you know you are full of it.

"There's a lot of "hypocrisy" within the Democratic National Committee (DNC) and from media partners hosting the presidential debates when it comes to giving female politicians a fair shot

American voters have a right" to ask questions about the DNC and their partners' methods when making the rules for the debates."

Gabbard – the last remaining woman in the Democrats’ presidential race – has been shut out of the party’s next debate with a rule change that makes it mathematically impossible for her to claim a spot.

Under the party’s most recent set of debate rules, any candidate who had won at least one delegate in the party’s first 25 nomination contests had the right to take the stage."

In other words, the DNC, believed to still be controlled by Hillary Clinton ('Shadow', anyone?) rigged its Primaries in the middle of them to ensure the only ones left in the race were 2 old, Deep State, elitist White Men...

"The DNC's inconsistent rule-changing is a "greater disservice" to voters who will "not have the opportunity to make that best-informed decision about who our next commander-in-chief should be."

"Because, we're not seeing these other candidates bringing to the forefront the issues that I am about the need to bring this -- sea change in our foreign policy, to stop waging these wasteful regime change wars toppling dictators in other countries, the new Cold War nuclear arms race, all of which are not making us any safer. And, instead, redirect our taxpayer dollars towards really serving the very urgent pressing needs that the American people here at home all across the country are very concerned about. Things like the coronavirus, for example."
-- Tulsi Gabbard

Gabbard also still has a multi-million dollar law suit against Hillary still going on, which won't help her get onto the DNC's debate stage....

View attachment 311521

The criteria for being in the debates should change as you reach a new stage in the debate. Having a single delegate in the race was when very few contests had taken place. Now that 24 states will have voted by the time the debate occurs, it should be only for candidates who have a path to the nomination. She can always go to American Samoa and run for office .

The primaries were not rigged. Voters decided that Sanders and Biden would be the last 2 standing. In Virginia, 57% of voters were female and the result was the same. Biden 1 and Sanders 2.

We should step up and defeat evil in the world. Obama tried to make peace with Putin and Putin walked all over him. It is dictators like Putin who are starting a new arms race.
You do not even understand Putin to criticize him. Putin does not trust the globalists. He is a nationalist. But that has been turned into a real bad thing. He loves his nation first. His nation has suffered from globalist interference. The 20th century was not kind to the Russian people. Make no mistake, he is a competitor. One of the three nations vying for world dominance. Obama wanted Putin to be his lackey. And folded into the globalist desires like a lot of our nation already is. Or maybe we are attaining some freedom now. But the tentacles of the elite are long. Economic and financial ties go through them in a lot of ways. Including our foreign owned fiat currency.

You didn't answer the question or respond in any way to what I actually said.
Awwww....I didn't answer your question as you demand of me / wanted me to.....need a tissue, Borris? Want someone to play your game, find someone else. I'm not Obama's FBI - I don't buy Russian BS.

Forum List

Back