Tulsi Gabbard is out

There goes the last viable option. Would like to see it from a legitimate source though.

Tulsi killed her political career by becoming the darling of the Infowars/Breitbart crowd. She could always run as a republican, I suppose.

They are getting ready for Hillary Clinton. If the jelly fish idiots of America fall for their plan as they keep the hate for Trump Clinton gets in. Best pay attention sheep.

Biden's foreign policy is the exact opposite of what Gabbard ran on. And he's the poster boy for the rigged nomination system she ran on opposing.

Those were the only two issues I agreed with her on.

Guess I'll be voting for Vermin Supreme.

She endorses Quid Pro Joe. What a sellout. The establishment called her a Russian asset, now she bends the knee to them. What a fraud.

What was the alternative?

Or didn't you THINK of that?
The alternative was to state that she endorsed no one.

I know you are incapable of thinking of that.

And that would serve the cause of extricating the country from Rump ----------- how?

Or didn't it occur to you that that was the whole point of running in the first place?

There goes the last viable option. Would like to see it from a legitimate source though.
STFU the truth is the truth no matter the source.

Your link doesn't even QUOTE a source.

Sorry, I need something a wee bit more tangible than "because some website I never heard of said so".
Can we agree that source was correct? Gabbard dropped out of the race.

STFU the truth is the truth no matter the source.

Your link doesn't even QUOTE a source.

Sorry, I need something a wee bit more tangible than "because some website I never heard of said so".
Can we agree that source was correct? Gabbard dropped out of the race.

I don't know if it's correct or not. Haven't seen corroboration. It's plausible, but I'll automatically view with suspicion any report that cannot cite a source. That's not journalism.

Forum List

Back