Gone in 8 Minutes

I've got a friend there who was talking about that just yesterday. Apparently the store announced their first 90 minutes would be seniors only, then they changed it to "anyone who thinks they are compromised".

I REALLY don't get the whole toilet paper thing. What in the fuck have these people been using up to now? I mean TP isn't something you don't want to run out of in an epidemic, a flood, a blizzard or whatever. Toilet paper is something you don't want to run out of *EVER*. What the fuck were they doing up to now? Buying one roll at a time? Makes no sense,

I've got a friend there who was talking about that just yesterday. Apparently the store announced their first 90 minutes would be seniors only, then they changed it to "anyone who thinks they are compromised".

I REALLY don't get the whole toilet paper thing. What in the fuck have these people been using up to now? I mean TP isn't something you don't want to run out of in an epidemic, a flood, a blizzard or whatever. Toilet paper is something you don't want to run out of *EVER*. What the fuck were they doing up to now? Buying one roll at a time? Makes no sense,

It's not just the USA, it's worldwide. Makes no sense. If you're going to hoard, it should be long lasting foods (cans, oatmeal, eggs, potatoes, bread mixes etc.)

Besides which ---- this pattern seems to repeat with all the stores --- they get a truckload overnight (of rationed warehouse supplies) and get fully stocked for the morning opening, which means anybody not there, in line, at the opening bell is FUCKED. What they should be doing is rationing those supplies within the store as well, keep some in the back until later in the day at some time that is not announced. 3:47 pm or whenever. That way you don't discriminate. But I guess that makes way too much sense.

It's not just the USA, it's worldwide. Makes no sense. If you're going to hoard, it should be long lasting foods (cans, oatmeal, eggs, potatoes, bread mixes etc.)

Canned beer

Besides which ---- this pattern seems to repeat with all the stores --- they get a truckload overnight (of rationed warehouse supplies) and get fully stocked for the morning opening, which means anybody not there, in line, at the opening bell is FUCKED. What they should be doing is rationing those supplies, keep some in the back until later in the day at some time that is not announced. 3:47 pm or whenever. That way you don't discriminate. But I guess that makes way too much sense.
One of my local stores in my small town finally put a limit of ONE pack, but they still run out by the end of the day. But at least they're giving the rest a CHANCE to get what they need.

Hopefully the hoarders will begin to feel like they finally have enough and stop buying up the supply.

Canned beer

They are buying that up

Went to the market this morning...they had a huge stack of TP right inside the front door...when I left it was all gone....

Went to the market this morning...they had a huge stack of TP right inside the front door...when I left it was all gone....

Ya REALLY gotta wonder wtf people are DOING with that stuff.

I heard a study a while back that found USians use something like three rolls of TP a week, per person. That would last me a month.

Pelosi is hoarding booze and botox
Pelosiisknuttzlolghhh.jpg

Canned beer

That still exists? :puke:

On the other hand I just came home with not one not two but three of these

ba86f67ca3ff7458e278fd5c7f878347.png

For seven bucks. :eusa_dance:

Last edited:
Besides which ---- this pattern seems to repeat with all the stores --- they get a truckload overnight (of rationed warehouse supplies) and get fully stocked for the morning opening, which means anybody not there, in line, at the opening bell is FUCKED. What they should be doing is rationing those supplies, keep some in the back until later in the day at some time that is not announced. 3:47 pm or whenever. That way you don't discriminate. But I guess that makes way too much sense.
One of my local stores in my small town finally put a limit of ONE pack, but they still run out by the end of the day.
This happens because there are ways to get around the limitation. People who live together can come in separately and pay separately too so that they are able to accumulate more of whatever they are there for.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Cause you live somewhere where there are 10 people

The mass grab run? Too many people live day to day.

There was a convo, Bush92 and Realdave > "what you want people to stay home 2 weeks and not go out for supplies?" Uhhh yeah?

Service, boy scouts taught me to be prepared. Living in Northern Maine, snowbound for 2 weeks or more was nothing, enjoyable actually. I could do months not just 2 weeks. Could go on forever if I had to, minus some luxury things like we get used to. I don't do chips, icecream, hazelnut coffee creamer, don't care about that crap. My coffee is black. Got chickens for eggs, deer, rabbit, squirrel, fish in my pond.

One of my local stores in my small town finally put a limit of ONE pack, but they still run out by the end of the day.
This happens because there are ways to get around the limitation. People who live together can come in separately and pay separately too so that they are able to accumulate more of whatever they are there for.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

In some parts of the world, the shops won't allow more than one packet of 4 or 6 per person.

Seems fair, let everybody get some.:wink_2:

One of my local stores in my small town finally put a limit of ONE pack, but they still run out by the end of the day. But at least they're giving the rest a CHANCE to get what they need.

Hopefully the hoarders will begin to feel like they finally have enough and stop buying up the supply.
That really stinks. Toilet paper the most important thing. Unbelievable even.

Forum List

Back