Tulsi Gabbard is out

There goes the last viable option. Would like to see it from a legitimate source though.
STFU the truth is the truth no matter the source.

Your link doesn't even QUOTE a source.

Sorry, I need something a wee bit more tangible than "because some website I never heard of said so".
Can we agree that source was correct? Gabbard dropped out of the race.

I don't know if it's correct or not. Haven't seen corroboration. It's plausible, but I'll automatically view with suspicion any report that cannot cite a source. That's not journalism.
The report cited the candidate herself. It's not NYT WaPo or CNN or some other proven fake news organization that all intelligent folks automatically recognise as BS.

Last edited:
There goes the last viable option. Would like to see it from a legitimate source though.

Sorry, I need something a wee bit more tangible than "because some website I never heard of said so".

I don't know if it's correct or not. Haven't seen corroboration. It's plausible, but I'll automatically view with suspicion any report that cannot cite a source. That's not journalism.
The report cited the candidate herself.

Allegedly.

Why would it be so fucking hard to simply cite a corroborating source? This "Deadline" page doesn't seem interested. They still haven't cited one. I asked the same question in their comment section when you first posted it, and the comment was disappeared. NONE of that leads me to take that site seriously.

The report cited the candidate herself. It's not NYT WaPo or CNN or some other proven fake news organization.

Those are real news orgs ---- ones that would never run a story based on hearsay or a single source they couldn't cite.

ANY of us, literally any, could sit down and design what looks like a "news" page and claim anything we wanted. Without a linked source, it doesn't mean shit.

Allegedly.

Why would it be so fucking hard to simply cite a corroborating source? This "Deadline" page doesn't seem interested. They still haven't cited one. I asked the same question in their comment section when you first posted it, and the comment was disappeared. NONE of that leads me to take that site seriously.

Allegedly.

Pogo will say that’s a deepfake. She needs to hear it from her CNN overlords.

She is a good person her candidacy turned out to be very disappointing

She endorses Quid Pro Joe. What a sellout. The establishment called her a Russian asset, now she bends the knee to them. What a fraud.

Exactly what I always believed! ^^^

You are spot on about her :eusa_clap:
She looks like my wife. I can't help but love her.

You are funny! :biggrin:
I know what you are doing. quit doing that.

and what would that be? what I am doing??? :dunno:

She endorses Quid Pro Joe. What a sellout. The establishment called her a Russian asset, now she bends the knee to them. What a fraud.

Exactly what I always believed! ^^^

You are spot on about her :eusa_clap:
She looks like my wife. I can't help but love her.

You are funny! :biggrin:
I know what you are doing. quit doing that.

and what would that be? what I am doing??? :dunno:
Nevermind.

Allegedly.

Now THERE's a source. All the web page had to do was to link that. But for whatever reason they didn't think it was important.

It's a shame we won't have a POTUS who knows how to pronounce the word "Hawaìi". With the okina.

I didn't hear much of an 'endorsement' there either. Maybe that's why they didn't link it --- would have undermined their clickbait headline.

Allegedly.

Wait, Pogo is a SHE? I did NOT know that.

Allegedly.

Nobody "knew" that, because it's made-up crapola. What these morons do when they're losing an argument is transfer my gender to "female", which tells us much about what they think about females.

They apparently think it's some sort of "insult" :lmao:which is all the more ironic in a thread in which the subject is a strong woman.

They confused Lucy Hamilton the same way. She thought I must be a lesbian :rofl:

They're kind of pathetic.

Allegedly.

Why in the fuck would a candidate need to be told about her own campaign? Think much?

Allegedly.

Pogo is a fucking clown.

Typical Chicago Democrat.

Last edited:

Allegedly.

Nobody knew that, because it's made-up crapola. What these morons do when they're losing an argument is transfer my gender to "female", which tells us much about what they think about females. They apparently think it's some sort of "insult" :lmao:

They confused Lucy Hamilton the same way. She thought I must be a lesbian :rofl:

Thank you. I THOUGHT you were a HE. Not that it really makes too much difference. Let's face it, you can be whomever or whatever you want to be here on the Internet. For all anyone knows, I could be a 47 year old female librarian that lives in Nutsac, North Dakota. Oops, I think I just let the cat out of the bag.........MEOW!

Allegedly.

Nobody "knew" that, because it's made-up crapola. What these morons do when they're losing an argument is transfer my gender to "female", which tells us much about what they think about females.

They apparently think it's some sort of "insult" :lmao:which is all the more ironic in a thread in which the subject is a strong woman.

Funny that you think being called a “she” is an insult. I just assumed you were, because you argue like a dumb c***.

Allegedly.

Funny that you think being called a “she” is an insult. I just assumed you were, because you argue like a dumb c***.

See what I mean?

Thought I made the misogyny point already but this dood be all like "gimme that shovel" :dig:

Forum List

Back