Tulsi Gabbard calls for Mayor Lightfoot to resign

I like Tulsi. Her choice of a pet is "interesting" tho.
image.ashx

I remember taking shit for saying I like Tulsi... I welcome the same shit now. I still support sane democrats.
Shes a likable person, but she has all the far left anti-values. Electing her will get you the same results as Biden
No... I agree she wouldn't be as good as some other options economy wise... But she wouldn't be bullied by the left crazies on social matters like Biden. She sure as hell would have picked a better VP.

It's probably politically incorrect, but to me Lightfoot looks like she's been dead awhile. She could step right into one of those living dead zombie movies.

Anyway, it ain't right to deny interviews to news-people based on race. That's called racism.

I don't agree with everything Tulsi Gabbard says, but she is spot on here.

What Mayor Lightfoot said is the exact definition of racism.

Can you imagine if Ron DeSantis would have said that?

Again, the hypocrisy of the Left rears it ugly head. :mad-61:

I still support sane democrats.

Yes, one like Zell Miller who is actually intelligent rather than repugnant comes along every few years.

Then like Tulsi, summarily gets run over by and forgotten by the democrats.

zell-miller-3.jpg

The democrats of today aren't democrats. They represent NO ONE I've ever met in my entire life but themselves.

I remember taking shit for saying I like Tulsi... I welcome the same shit now. I still support sane democrats.
Shes a likable person, but she has all the far left anti-values. Electing her will get you the same results as Biden
She does have some far left values yes, but she is not clone of the looney left.
This is how leftism creeps into the culture.

Voters need to actually look up what she supports, but I know nothing will get to the gulible conservative and "moderate"

Lightfoot, a Democrat who is the city's first Black and openly gay mayor, has come under fire after announcing that she would only grant individual interviews to journalists of color. She also criticized the city's media outlets for their "overwhelming whiteness and maleness" in a two-page letter on Wednesday.​

It's like Democrats are deliberately trying to lose elections.

Lightfoot, a Democrat who is the city's first Black and openly gay mayor, has come under fire after announcing that she would only grant individual interviews to journalists of color. She also criticized the city's media outlets for their "overwhelming whiteness and maleness" in a two-page letter on Wednesday.​

It's like Democrats are deliberately trying to lose elections.
Her reelection is guaranteed. That's why she has no fear of actually being what she claims to hate

Tulsi is saying the obvious thing. What this bitch did was outrageous. Someone said it in a another thread and it’s so true - if you’re black your racism is tolerated

Forum List

Back