Texas lawmakers reach agreement on ‘constitutional carry,’ bill author says

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
The Texas House and Senate have reached an agreement on a permitless carry bill, lawmakers announced Friday.

Both chambers passed versions the “constitutional carry” bill that would allow Texans 21 and older to carry a handgun without a license as long as they’re not otherwise prohibited from having a firearm. But changes made to House Bill 1927 in the Senate were not agreeable to the House, and a committee made up of representatives and senators was formed to come up with a compromise bill.

The bill’s author Matt Schaefer, R-Tyler, announced that a deal had been reached on Friday afternoon after hinting at the development the night prior.

(Excerpt) Read more at google.com ...

And the governor, a Repiblican will sign it into law. It should really be 18 and older (are you an adult or aren’t you???), but I guess it’s progress. Particularly since Texas was a no-issue state not that long ago. Good progress is good progress.

The Texas House and Senate have reached an agreement on a permitless carry bill, lawmakers announced Friday.

Both chambers passed versions the “constitutional carry” bill that would allow Texans 21 and older to carry a handgun without a license as long as they’re not otherwise prohibited from having a firearm. But changes made to House Bill 1927 in the Senate were not agreeable to the House, and a committee made up of representatives and senators was formed to come up with a compromise bill.

The bill’s author Matt Schaefer, R-Tyler, announced that a deal had been reached on Friday afternoon after hinting at the development the night prior.

And the governor, a Repiblican will sign it into law. It should really be 18 and older (are you an adult or aren’t you???), but I guess it’s progress. Particularly since Texas was a no-issue state not that long ago. Good progress is good progress.
Wtf is constitutional carry?

You have to ask, you need to be in the underwater basket weave forum...pathetic!

If everyone can't carry then it's not a Constitutional carry they are still doing gun control.

You have to ask, you need to be in the underwater basket weave forum...pathetic!
So... You don't know either?

its complicated,, you wouldnt understand,,

So you don't know either?

its self explanatory dumbass,,

It's ok, I understand you can't admit it. I won't tell anyone.

you got me there,, hahahahaha

Are ya stupid?

Even you as a leftwing extremist should know what the Constitution is.

As you make a complete fool of youself.....

The U.S. Constitution's Second Amendment not only cites that people can keep firearms, but also "bear" them, meaning carry the firearms they own, hence "Constitutional Carry."

Are ya stupid?
Nope, why?

I know exactly what the constitution is. I've even read it, which I doubt you have.

WTF is constitutional carry?

I know exactly what the constitution is. I've even read it, which I doubt you have.

WTF is constitutional carry?
but you just said you werent stupid,,
this comment proves that wrong since its explained in detail in the OP,,

As you make a complete fool of youself.....
That's nice, honey. Now what's Constitutional carry?

Forum List

Back