Tucker: You're being instructed not to notice this

The country's "quality of life" has been in decline since Reagan was in office. The Republican Party is the one which caused that decline and they did it on purpose. When conservatives want to end a popular public program, like public schools, they first destroy the program, and make it so bad, that no one wants it. They people clamor to get rid of it.

That's what Republicans are doing to public schools now. They've also done it to your roads, bridges, and other infrastructure. Republicans have failed to invest in either your infrastructure, education, or your people.

Republicans have done this with public education, with public infrastructure, and with
You're and idiot. The democrats have been in charge of schools for decades. Now a student graduates not being able to read and not knowing what sex he is. Liberalism destroys everything.

You're and idiot. The democrats have been in charge of schools for decades. Now a student graduates not being able to read and not knowing what sex he is. Liberalism destroys everything.
And yet it’s the people with less education that are being left behind in the economy.

Could it be that the attacks on education are having blowback on the right?

People here bitch all the time about members from other countries that come here to discuss our politics. That never bothered me. What bothers me is when they know little to nothing about this country, or are inundated with leftist bullshit provided in their country and then want to give opinions of how we do things.

And yet it’s the people with less education that are being left behind in the economy.

Could it be that the attacks on education are having blowback on the right?
Democrats has controlled the education system for decades. They want people uneducated and dependent on government for a vote. You cannot control educated people. So we gut a horrible education system, that's why we need school choice.

Democrats has controlled the education system for decades. They want people uneducated and dependent on government for a vote. You cannot control educated people. So we gut a horrible education system, that's why we need school choice.
Right. We want people uneducated which is why we’ve been trying to make college free of cost for students.

Makes sense.

Why do I so frequently see conservatives arguing against college education such as in your post?

Attacks like the one I quoted. The right has been establishing itself as anti-education for decades now.

What???? WTF did that happen because I must have missed it. It's Republicans that encourage people to graduate high school, stay out of trouble with the law, attend college if possible, and not start a family until you can support them.

Being against propaganda and Communist indoctrination is not being against education. It's being against government brainwashing of our youth.

I hear a lot of people complaining today about gasoline prices and grocery prices. Inflation is a bummer. I remember people were not very happy when Jimmy Carter was President. Inflation was a problem in his administration. It looks like Joe Biden is headed down the same path.

Because inflation is ONLY a problem in the United States, right?

Republicans have repeatedly said they will support any infrastructure bill................real infrastructure. But the Communists refuse to create a bill without the hundreds of billions in Democrat pork so they could buy votes. Even still, we have some back stabbers in our party that signed onto it anyway, and now they want to pass another 3.5 trillion in even more pork. It's my hope each and every Benedict Arnold that added to our debt gets primaried out next election.

Public schools are Communist run for the most part. Republicans have very little control over them because they are supported locally. You try to pass off these lies, but in topics I'm involved in, I'm going to call you out on it. So what did Republicans ever do to destroy public schools? Give us an example and perhaps a link.
"the communists".................:heehee:

What???? WTF did that happen because I must have missed it. It's Republicans that encourage people to graduate high school, stay out of trouble with the law, attend college if possible, and not start a family until you can support them.

Being against propaganda and Communist indoctrination is not being against education. It's being against government brainwashing of our youth.
Nah. They’ve been attacking the value of college for decades. Limbaugh has been doing it since the 90s.

They tell people they’re indoctrination. They don’t teach anything valuable. They don't pay off.

And it shows. College educated used to vote for Republicans a lot more than they do. The college are now voting in large part for Dems, a shift from decades past and getting bigger.

Right. We want people uneducated which is why we’ve been trying to make college free of cost for students.

Makes sense.

Why do I so frequently see conservatives arguing against college education such as in your post?

The Communists are all about making more people dependent on the federal government. The more you depend on government, the less freedom you have.

We were never against college, we are against making taxpayers pay for it.

Makes sense.

Colleges are a joke, they are indoctrination centers worse than our public school systems. They have to have safe spaces. Lol, if the public school system did their job. There wouldn't be a need for a college education. Only if your profession needed extra studies. Like a doctor or engineer.

The Communists are all about making more people dependent on the federal government. The more you depend on government, the less freedom you have.

We were never against college, we are against making taxpayers pay for it.
Offering college free of tuition doesn’t make people more dependent on government. It merely provides them an education.

Colleges are a joke, they are indoctrination centers worse than our public school systems. They have to have safe spaces. Lol, if the public school system did their job. There wouldn't be a need for a college education. Only if your profession needed extra studies. Like a doctor or engineer.
Then why is it that the people without college educations are the ones being economically left behind?

Nah. They’ve been attacking the value of college for decades. Limbaugh has been doing it since the 90s.

They tell people they’re indoctrination. They don’t teach anything valuable. They don't pay off.

And it shows. College educated used to vote for Republicans a lot more than they do. The college are now voting in large part for Dems, a shift from decades past and getting bigger.

From the mouth of babes. There is no school indoctrination, it's just that most college graduates vote Democrat. :eusa_shhh:

What Limbaugh said was the college is overrated which it is. I've run into other truck drivers who had college degrees, it's just that they made more money driving a truck after the 10s of thousands they spent for college. What Limbaugh said repeatedly is that money would be better spent for some people if they opted for trade school to learn a career. Much cheaper, you get out into the workforce much faster, and you are not plagued with debt for the next 15 years. You mean that doesn't make any sense to you?

Forum List

Back