Tucker: You're being instructed not to notice this

From the mouth of babes. There is no school indoctrination, it's just that most college graduates vote Democrat. :eusa_shhh:

What Limbaugh said was the college is overrated which it is. I've run into other truck drivers who had college degrees, it's just that they made more money driving a truck after the 10s of thousands they spent for college. What Limbaugh said repeatedly is that money would be better spent for some people if they opted for trade school to learn a career. Much cheaper, you get out into the workforce much faster, and you are not plagued with debt for the next 15 years. You mean that doesn't make any sense to you?
Sure. You can drive truck and make good money at the cost of your health and family.

Some people want a better future.

The fact is that those with college educations are doing far better economically. Limbaugh wasn’t nearly as nuanced as you. It was outright attacking the value of college education.

And the people left behind without college degrees suffer.

Sure. You can drive truck and make good money at the cost of your health and family.

Some people want a better future.

The fact is that those with college educations are doing far better economically. Limbaugh wasn’t nearly as nuanced as you. It was outright attacking the value of college education.

And the people left behind without college degrees suffer.

Right. Tell that to my niece in Florida with a biology degree. She can't wait on tables anymore because of a serious back injury. Now she's home making stuffed animals and selling them over the internet. She's doing very well financially, but college certainly had zero to do with it. It's a shame she went into massive debt and spent those years in college when she could have been working and kept her head above water.

Huh? Communists?

Maybe they’d actually learn what a communist is in college.

No one is voting for communists.

Yes, that's what the Democrat party is, communists. Don't believe me, just go to the US Communist Party website and read their agenda. Then compare it to the Democrats. You'll find very few differences.

Right. Tell that to my niece in Florida with a biology degree. She can't wait on tables anymore because of a serious back injury. Now she's home making stuffed animals and selling them over the internet. She's doing very well financially, but college certainly had zero to do with it. It's a shame she went into massive debt and spent those years in college when she could have been working and kept her head above water.
You can find anecdotes all you want.

The statistics speak for themselves. The college educated have far better outcomes than those without degrees.

You are doing a good job ignoring the economics of those who are feeling left behind by the economy. Don’t you remember them? They represented a big part of Trump’s campaign base.

You can find anecdotes all you want.

The statistics speak for themselves. The college educated have far better outcomes than those without degrees.

You are doing a good job ignoring the economics of those who are feeling left behind by the economy. Don’t you remember them? They represented a big part of Trump’s campaign base.

How am I ignoring them? There are still good paying jobs that require zero college. My former career is one of them. Construction is another.

If you claim overall college is an investment, then why should taxpayers fund investments for anybody? When I invested money, I took my own that I worked for, bought investments, and made my money back plus a profit. Government never gave me a dime for any of my investments. Why should they give kids money for their college investments?

How am I ignoring them? There are still good paying jobs that require zero college. My former career is one of them. Construction is another.

If you claim overall college is an investment, then why should taxpayers fund investments for anybody? When I invested money, I took my own that I worked for, bought investments, and made my money back plus a profit. Government never gave me a dime for any of my investments. Why should they give kids money for their college investments?
You’re ignoring them by refusing to acknowledge their very existence. Trump campaigned on the people left behind economically. These are people without degrees. Now you’re acting like it’s all sunshine and roses for them.

The entire economy does better when we have more college educated. They are better employed, more productive and less reliant on government subsidies. It’s not just a personal investment, it’s a national investment.

Lol, its the people with college degrees that are suffering. They can't find a job, because they majored in liberal arts and ran up enough debt to buy a house.
Want to compare the unemployment rate or those with college degrees and those without?

Its the blue collar workers whose jobs are shipped overseas that are the ones truly suffering. That’s why the backlash against globalism.

Colleges are a joke, they are indoctrination centers worse than our public school systems. They have to have safe spaces. Lol, if the public school system did their job. There wouldn't be a need for a college education. Only if your profession needed extra studies. Like a doctor or engineer.
The Right likes to be ignorant.....the leaders on the Right like their followers to be ignorant. It's a win/win for the GOP.

Want to compare the unemployment rate or those with college degrees and those without?

Its the blue collar workers whose jobs are shipped overseas that are the ones truly suffering. That’s why the backlash against globalism.
I do home repairs, got paid for my training. Doing okay for myself now.

You're and idiot. The democrats have been in charge of schools for decades. Now a student graduates not being able to read and not knowing what sex he is. Liberalism destroys everything.

The Liberals want it that way.

If a student graduates and actually learned anything they will not be a Liberal voter.

They want to keep Democrat voters dumb, fat, on welfare and uneducated.

Forum List

Back