Tucker hit the nail on the head tonight

The Communist Chinese Party is not doing anything different today than they were doing 4 years ago in our country.

Where were the panic threads about it then?
Clearly, you are living in a far-left bubble. That's really sad and dangerous. There are others out there just as ignorant as you.

Published March 23, 2023 7:00 am EDT

Outrage brewing over plans for China-linked battery company in Michigan: 'Don’t want CCP in our small town'

Gotion High tech-Co. is based in Hefei, China​

By Ashley Carnahan | Fox News
"In the company by-laws that are on the company website, it clearly states that when they get to Michigan, they have to have a CCP organization on site, a Chinese Communist Party organization on site, a propaganda arm of the CCP, right in the center of the country in Michigan," she explained on "Tucker Carlson Tonight."

Dixon added that the battery plant was "nowhere near" any of the state’s major automobile manufacturers and questioned what the company would be doing. She claimed Gotion was also bringing in 250-300 Chinese nationals who would be filling some of the jobs and would be staying at a local university.

A shot was not even fired. Vichy Progs killed their own while vilifying and destroying any who questioned them. The installed one promised unity. And has divided us worse. We welcome China's world leadership over your oppression.
You are oppressed? Shake off those bonds, dude. Get out in the world. Get a life. It ain't bad. You should have seen the 70s to almost the end of Father Ron's first term. I've been working rebuilding my privacy fence by the pool after the wind storm so I can open up next month and not have lil kids from the neighborhood floating face down, as it upsets my dog. She doesn't have any trouble dragging them to the shallow end, but can't get them out by herself if they weigh more than 60 lbs, and then she smells like a wet dog when it is time to come back in the house. Maybe you should get a hobby.

Ah, you were too uninvolved.
Out of the loop.
Maybe too young or didn't have a qualifying degree.

But lots.....a friggin' lot.....of folks were thinking of solutions when Don Trump was the face of America's experiment in inexperienced incompetent governance.

We've largely moved beyond much of that experiment.
Meanwhile, here in REALITY, lowest unemployment for blacks and women in history. Gas under $3 a gallon. Lower taxes. Store shelves weren’t empty. Russia didn’t invade anybody. No new conflicts started. Then there’s your boy Xiden. That is incompetence personified.

I know Trumpers prefer not to think, but sometimes you are stuck with it. Don't wait for King Don to give you the answer. Pretend you're working again and people expected you to have some of your own answers.
There’s not much to think about in this case bud…those pesky facts kinda speak for themselves.

There’s not much to think about in this case bud…those pesky facts kinda speak for themselves.
Cheer up/ Don't start crying in your beer, either. In case you haven't noticed the red slant eyed hoard is not coming over the hill are attacking anybody. Sometimes, I think you guys just wish it was so and well before election day. I suspect you'll be outa luck, on that too.

Forum List

Back