Tucker hit the nail on the head tonight

tyroneweaver

Platinum Member
Mar 3, 2012
Burley, Idaho
China, Russia, Now with Iran and Saudi Arabia.
China to build battery plant in Michigan with ccp operatives, and to be housed at the university.
China building coal plants at nauseum but we're the polluters, so say the chinese backed UN

And where's our President, Handing out awards to actors, and his vp chumming with trannys'

We are so screwed.

It is said whores charge for their services. In biden's case he's the whore and gives money to his clients

China to build battery plant in Michigan with ccp operatives, and to be housed at the university.
China building coal plants at nauseum but we're the polluters, so say the chinese backed UN

And where's our President, Handing out awards to actors, and his vp chumming with trannys'

We are so screwed.

It is said whores charge for their services. In biden's case he's the whore and gives money to his clients
We aren't screwed. Quit shaking in your shoes in public. I'm embarrassed for you.

We aren't screwed. Quit shaking in your shoes in public. I'm embarrassed for you.
a1iox.jpg

The Chinese killed over a million of our people with their disease. They continue killing over 100,000 Americans a year with their fentanyl. They are joining forces against us siding with Russia. They are flying aircraft in Taiwan air space. And we are selling them farm land to grow dope on.

If we shouldn't be concerned now, when should we be? :eusa_shhh:

The Chinese killed over a million of our people with their disease. They continue killing over 100,000 Americans a year with their fentanyl. They are joining forces against us siding with Russia. They are flying aircraft in Taiwan air space. And we are selling them farm land to grow dope on.

If we shouldn't be concerned now, when should we be? :eusa_shhh:
And your solution, that you think you can get or action you want to take?

It's not a matter of problem/solution but your comment infers China is nothing to worry about. China is something to worry about as again, the are killing thousands of us every year. Now they are flying test balloons over our country and our leaders particularly on the left are rolling out the red carpet for them. The MSM is making no big deal about China but they are the biggest threat to this country.

It's one thing to get involved in conflict but quite another when a country is coming here killing our people and buying our land at the same time.

We are so screwed.

spongebob-patrick.gif

A shot was not even fired. Vichy Progs killed their own while vilifying and destroying any who questioned them. The installed one promised unity. And has divided us worse. We welcome China's world leadership over your oppression.

It's not a matter of problem/solution but your comment infers China is nothing to worry about. China is something to worry about as again, the are killing thousands of us every year. Now they are flying test balloons over our country and our leaders particularly on the left are rolling out the red carpet for them. The MSM is making no big deal about China but they are the biggest threat to this country.

It's one thing to get involved in conflict but quite another when a country is coming here killing our people and buying our land at the same time.

And what should we do about it?

Well for one support the Republicans in stopping land purchases by China. They shouldn't be allowed to buy anything here yet alone valuable farm land.

So, you want the Fed Govt to have the power to control who a private citizens sells their land to?

A shot was not even fired. Vichy Progs killed their own while vilifying and destroying any who questioned them. The installed one promised unity. And has divided us worse. We welcome China's world leadership over your oppression.
Imagine being an American and thinking China is the cause of your oppression.

Trump hits his rubes on the head with a hammer every night. It's important they stay brain damaged.
Like this guy.....https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WtYyfyr6Q-E

"She was 12, I was 30"

"I am sick and tired of smart guys...."

"poor kids are just as smart and talented as white kids"

Like this guy.....https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WtYyfyr6Q-E

"She was 12, I was 30"
He was speaking at a teacher's conference. He probably got his words backwards while pointing at one of the teachers and meant to say she was 30 and he was 12.

We will never know.

"I am sick and tired of smart guys...."
"Smart guys". Wise guys. Duh.

He was speaking at a teacher's conference. He probably got his words backwards while pointing at one of the teachers and meant to say she was 30 and he was 12.

We will never know.

"Smart guys". Wise guys. Duh.

yes, that's my point...we will never know because he's brain damaged....the way Chairman Xi wants his puppet and the dembot cultist that follow him...

yes, Trump loves everyone, including the folks that don't have a lot of education...even you. He won with the highly educated too, loves them too. That's a great speech...thanks for highlighting that for me, in contrast with the xiden video....it's clear Trump is a far better communicator

Forum List

Back