Tucker hit the nail on the head tonight

Any Chinese manufacturing in this country will have all Chinese workers.

Are you sure?
I was under the impression that it would North Korean laborers at that plant. They work for next to nothing and eat very little. We need more of them.

And Iranians are smart folks. So a bunch of them will be at that plant as managers.

And Stormy Daniels will be the spokesperson for those batteries.

I love this bar.

when a dude named Trump was running shit we didn’t have to think about a ”solution”

Ah, you were too uninvolved.
Out of the loop.
Maybe too young or didn't have a qualifying degree.

But lots.....a friggin' lot.....of folks were thinking of solutions when Don Trump was the face of America's experiment in inexperienced incompetent governance.

We've largely moved beyond much of that experiment.

Out of the loop.

But lots.....a friggin' lot.....of folks were thinking of solutions when Don Trump was the face of America's experiment in inexperienced incompetent governance.
Meanwhile, outside of the backwards as fuck LibTardian Twilight Zone when Trump was running shit tax rates were low, the treasury was hauling in record amounts, fuel was $2.40, interest rates were low, home values were high, food was cheap, wages were rising, more dark people were working than ever before, foreign adversaries were held in-check, the people of Ukraine were safe, there was peace in the middle east, wetbacks were shut-down at our southern border, we were leveraging China on trade, the corrupt media / social media was being exposed, corrupt prosecutors and the like in dangerous blue shitholes were under the spotlight, establishment D.C. filth were shitting their pants…..the list goes on and on….but yeah, Trump and Trump supporters are bad because they yield nothing but good for good people.
Hahaha….no decent sane core American has “moved on”
Weirdos, faggots, rug munchers, chicks with dicks, feminazis, wetbacks, criminals and bottom feeders have moved on the least….Trump owns the minds of you loonies….hahahaha

Out of the loop.

To a complete and total disaster.

spongebob-patrick.gif
So we should not be seriously concerned about the incursion of the Communist Chinese Party into our country? Why?

Do you find it odd that when a dude named Trump was running shit we didn’t have to think about a ”solution” or “doing something about it”?

The guy that said this about our enemy

“One of the many great things about our just signed giant Trade Deal with China is that it will bring both the USA & China closer together in so many other ways. Terrific working with President Xi, a man who truly loves his country. Much more to come!”

“China has been working very hard to contain the Coronavirus. The United States greatly appreciates their efforts and transparency. It will all work out well. In particular, on behalf of the American People, I want to thank President Xi!”

“And, honestly, I think, as tough as this negotiation was, I think our relationship with China now might be the best it’s been in a long, long time. And now it’s reciprocal. Before, we were being ripped off badly. Now we have a reciprocal relationship, maybe even better than reciprocal for us.”

“China is not in great shape right now, unfortunately. But they’re working very hard. We’ll see what happens. But we’re working very closely with China and other countries.”

“I just spoke to President Xi last night, and, you know, we’re working on the — the problem, the virus. It’s a — it’s a very tough situation. But I think he’s going to handle it. I think he’s handled it really well. We’re helping wherever we can.”

“Just had a long and very good conversation by phone with President Xi of China. He is strong, sharp and powerfully focused on leading the counterattack on the Coronavirus. He feels they are doing very well, even building hospitals in a matter of only days … Great discipline is taking place in China, as President Xi strongly leads what will be a very successful operation. We are working closely with China to help!

“Late last night, I had a very good talk with President Xi, and we talked about — mostly about the coronavirus. They’re working really hard, and I think they are doing a very professional job. They’re in touch with World — the World — World Organization. CDC also. We’re working together. But World Health is working with them. CDC is working with them. I had a great conversation last night with President Xi. It’s a tough situation. I think they’re doing a very good job.”

“I think China is very, you know, professionally run in the sense that they have everything under control, I really believe they are going to have it under control fairly soon. You know in April, supposedly, it dies with the hotter weather. And that’s a beautiful date to look forward to. But China I can tell you is working very hard.”

“I spoke with President Xi, and they’re working very, very hard. And I think it’s all going to work out fine.”

So we should not be seriously concerned about the incursion of the Communist Chinese Party into our country? Why?

Fear is the greatest tool for controlling people. Keeping people in a constant state of fear of the next boogie man has been the tactic of our elected leaders for decades

“One of the many great things about our just signed giant Trade Deal with China is that it will bring both the USA & China closer together in so many other ways. Terrific working with President Xi, a man who truly loves his country. Much more to come!”

“China has been working very hard to contain the Coronavirus. The United States greatly appreciates their efforts and transparency. It will all work out well. In particular, on behalf of the American People, I want to thank President Xi!”

“And, honestly, I think, as tough as this negotiation was, I think our relationship with China now might be the best it’s been in a long, long time. And now it’s reciprocal. Before, we were being ripped off badly. Now we have a reciprocal relationship, maybe even better than reciprocal for us.”

“China is not in great shape right now, unfortunately. But they’re working very hard. We’ll see what happens. But we’re working very closely with China and other countries.”

“I just spoke to President Xi last night, and, you know, we’re working on the — the problem, the virus. It’s a — it’s a very tough situation. But I think he’s going to handle it. I think he’s handled it really well. We’re helping wherever we can.”

“Just had a long and very good conversation by phone with President Xi of China. He is strong, sharp and powerfully focused on leading the counterattack on the Coronavirus. He feels they are doing very well, even building hospitals in a matter of only days … Great discipline is taking place in China, as President Xi strongly leads what will be a very successful operation. We are working closely with China to help!

“Late last night, I had a very good talk with President Xi, and we talked about — mostly about the coronavirus. They’re working really hard, and I think they are doing a very professional job. They’re in touch with World — the World — World Organization. CDC also. We’re working together. But World Health is working with them. CDC is working with them. I had a great conversation last night with President Xi. It’s a tough situation. I think they’re doing a very good job.”

“I think China is very, you know, professionally run in the sense that they have everything under control, I really believe they are going to have it under control fairly soon. You know in April, supposedly, it dies with the hotter weather. And that’s a beautiful date to look forward to. But China I can tell you is working very hard.”

“I spoke with President Xi, and they’re working very, very hard. And I think it’s all going to work out fine.”
Hahahaha…that’s the thing bud….While they have gone mismanaged, China is not our enemy and never has been….Like you war mongering leftists, the almost dead fake president is certainly making them our enemy.
Mexico, is our enemy….no nation and no nations people fuck us over, rape, maim and kill us daily like Mexico and Mexicans do. Now piss your pants and cry “RACIST” with dblack

Trump knew how to play people. He pandered to our enemies to get them to do what he wanted without conflict.

Trump knew how to play people. He pandered to our enemies to get them to do what he wanted without conflict.

I have to admit, I wish I could have this sort of blind, stupid faith in a human being. Life would be so much simpler being like you.

But, I just can't do it.

Fear is the greatest tool for controlling people. Keeping people in a constant state of fear of the next boogie man has been the tactic of our elected leaders for decades
You avoided my question. I am shocked, SHOCKED I SAY!

I have to admit, I wish I could have this sort of blind, stupid faith in a human being. Life would be so much simpler being like you.

But, I just can't do it.
Nah…don’t ever go on “blind, stupid faith in a human being”……go on the facts, achievements and results.
Look outside of the backwards as fuck LibTardian Twilight Zone you seem to be stuck in….notice that while Trump was running shit tax rates were low, the treasury was hauling in record numbers, fuel was $2.40, interest rates were low, home values were high, food was cheap, wages were rising, more dark people were working than ever before, foreign adversaries were held in-check, the people of Ukraine were safe, there was peace in the middle east, wetbacks were shut-down at our southern border, we were leveraging China on trade, the corrupt media / social media was being exposed, corrupt prosecutors and the like in dangerous blue shitholes were under the spotlight, establishment D.C. filth were shitting their pants….etc etc
Follow the pesky facts…..FUCK YOUR RETARDED FEELINGS!

dblack

Last edited:
You avoided my question. I am shocked, SHOCKED I SAY!

The Communist Chinese Party is not doing anything different today than they were doing 4 years ago in our country.

Where were the panic threads about it then?

The Communist Chinese Party is not doing anything different today than they were doing 4 years ago in our country.

Where were the panic threads about it then?

The CCP was also not buddying up with an adversary of ours, flying fighter planes into Taiwan air space, sending spy balloons into our country. Again, Trump was trying to do all he could to get along with them. But as they become more aggressive and us passive, it could become a problem for the US.

A shot was not even fired. Vichy Progs killed their own while vilifying and destroying any who questioned them. The installed one promised unity. And has divided us worse. We welcome China's world leadership over your oppression.
Who is "we"? Some shit-hole country?

Do you find it odd that when a dude named Trump was running shit we didn’t have to think about a ”solution” or “doing something about it”?
I know Trumpers prefer not to think, but sometimes you are stuck with it. Don't wait for King Don to give you the answer. Pretend you're working again and people expected you to have some of your own answers.

Forum List

Back