Tucker Carlson: The same people who lied about WMD's in Iraq are pushing conflict with Iran

Tucker Carlson is losing appeal and has decided (or been told) to be more "fair and balanced." Look for him to jump to the MSM (just like Megyn Kelly). Most of these people are nothing more than entertainers chasing their next buck.

Fox News host Tucker Carlson boldly spoke out against war with Iran on his show Monday night and pointed out how the same people who lied about Iraq having WMDs as a pretext for war are pushing more lies to get us into war with Iran.
Tucker Carlson: The Same People Who Lied About WMDs in Iraq Are Pushing Conflict With Iran

Lying means nothing to these pukes who have no soul. Deep state lives on d a.

I am old. I remember VERY CLEARLY the term WMD aka
WEAPONS MASS DESTRUCTION.
I never had the slightest notion that WMD = nuclear bomb.
I was aware OF COURSE of the hundreds of thousands of Kurds in the North and Shiites in the south who were being EXTERMINATED with such lovely toys like chlorine gas and other gases---including the ALKYLATING agents (aka nitrogen mustard gases) that were banned by popular acclaim after world war I------and
by electric shocks in marshy areas------and simple mass executions. People
were being murdered MASSIVELY ------which in my mind---EVEN BACK THEN
meant "weapons of mass destruction" Sorry you are so stupid. Do you also
believe that Pol Pot had "DA BOMB"?

The Soleimani killing revealed that GOP voters are just as gung ho for pointless middle east wars as they were under Dubya

The Soleimani killing revealed that GOP voters are just as gung ho for pointless middle east wars as they were under Dubya

the soleimani killing revealed something TERRIFIC about Donald Trump----
I am a registered democrat from the DAY I turned 21 (yeah---I am that old)
Trump is the very first REPUBLICAN presidential candidate for whom I voted
(yeah-----I voted for Obama------and when Kerry was on the ballot----I JUST
STAYED HOME) I am an "anyone but hellcat" voter. SAVING
ASSASSINATIONS are TOO LONG in coming. Adolf should have been offed.
Saddam should have been offed. Pol pot should have been offed <<<
short list.

Forum List

Back