Tucker Carlson played clips of the Democrat Party conferences during their convention...wow.....

Tucker Carlson played clips of the conferences the democrat party holds during the daytime hours of their convention. Wow! They are f*****g insane. If normal Americans paid attention to what these people believe, and what they want to implement......the democrat party wouldn't be able to hold the office of sewer cleaning...........

These people are insane........they shouldn't be allowed out in public without nurses and minders....

Liberals despise Tucker Carlson

but I think he’s great

Don't despise...

The guy is great, look how he tells us what he believes...

I mean he is great for Democrats...

Carlson is correct

there are very few white supremacists in America

far, far fewer than people of color who hate whites

Tucker Carlson played clips of the conferences the democrat party holds during the daytime hours of their convention. Wow! They are f*****g insane. If normal Americans paid attention to what these people believe, and what they want to implement......the democrat party wouldn't be able to hold the office of sewer cleaning...........

These people are insane........they shouldn't be allowed out in public without nurses and minders....

Until normal Americans stop letting themselves get brainwashed by watching TV into believing what the deep state wants there is no hope. FOX is very much a part of the problem

Such as?

Until normal Americans stop letting themselves get brainwashed by watching TV into believing what the deep state wants there is no hope. FOX is very much a part of the problem

Your lack of comprehension is not my issue to educate

Wear your mask fool

So, there is no rational conversation eh? You won’t explain, or expand on your comment, so I’ll have to assume that you can’t do either...Have a nice day with your hate.

LOL how can I explain rationality to a democratic numbnut. What you lack is the understanding that the flag has meaning, it flew over a young America as it flew over Gettysburg as it flies with me now.

So you will never understand

So all you have is a few right wing cliche remarks with no idea how to explain what you might think they mean. Typical Trump supporter. Arrogant, but dumb as a rock.

LOL how can I explain rationality to a democratic numbnut. What you lack is the understanding that the flag has meaning, it flew over a young America as it flew over Gettysburg as it flies with me now.

So you will never understand and believe that the America my father fought for is not relegated to Trump voters, as every Mexican crawling in believes in the same flag.

Not that you can know from your brainwashed chair

I know the meaning of the flag. Like I said, all you got is more cliche.

No democrat knows the meaning of the flag because either you kneel or you support the terrorist who do.

Enjoy your trailer

lol...you clearly know very little about me..

LOL, the cool thing is that I care even less about you braggart

Yeah, that's why you keep replying eh? Lol

Liberals despise Tucker Carlson

but I think he’s great

Don't despise...

The guy is great, look how he tells us what he believes...

I mean he is great for Democrats...

Carlson is correct

there are very few white supremacists in America

far, far fewer than people of color who hate whites

Such as?

Your lack of comprehension is not my issue to educate

Wear your mask fool

So, there is no rational conversation eh? You won’t explain, or expand on your comment, so I’ll have to assume that you can’t do either...Have a nice day with your hate.

So you will never understand

So all you have is a few right wing cliche remarks with no idea how to explain what you might think they mean. Typical Trump supporter. Arrogant, but dumb as a rock.

So you will never understand and believe that the America my father fought for is not relegated to Trump voters, as every Mexican crawling in believes in the same flag.

Not that you can know from your brainwashed chair

I know the meaning of the flag. Like I said, all you got is more cliche.

No democrat knows the meaning of the flag because either you kneel or you support the terrorist who do.

Enjoy your trailer

lol...you clearly know very little about me..

LOL, the cool thing is that I care even less about you braggart

Yeah, that's why you keep replying eh? Lol

The laughter that I get out of buffoons like you is clearly worth a three second reply.

You out of Vaseline yet?

Forum List

Back