What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tucker Carlson played clips of the Democrat Party conferences during their convention...wow.....

2aguy

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Tucker Carlson played clips of the conferences the democrat party holds during the daytime hours of their convention. Wow! They are f*****g insane. If normal Americans paid attention to what these people believe, and what they want to implement......the democrat party wouldn't be able to hold the office of sewer cleaning...........

These people are insane........they shouldn't be allowed out in public without nurses and minders....

Mac-7

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Tucker Carlson played clips of the conferences the democrat party holds during the daytime hours of their convention. Wow! They are f*****g insane. If normal Americans paid attention to what these people believe, and what they want to implement......the democrat party wouldn't be able to hold the office of sewer cleaning...........

These people are insane........they shouldn't be allowed out in public without nurses and minders....

Liberals despise Tucker Carlson

but I think he’s great

Death Angel

Diamond Member
Reaction score

If "it" is a mermaid (7:00), please take it 100 miles off shore and throw it back in the ocean

CowboyTed

Platinum Member
Reaction score

but I think he’s great

Don't despise...

The guy is great, look how he tells us what he believes...

I mean he is great for Democrats...

esalla

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Cryogenic capsule under area 51, I am not dead

Until normal Americans stop letting themselves get brainwashed by watching TV into believing what the deep state wants there is no hope. FOX is very much a part of the problem

Mac-7

Diamond Member
Reaction score

but I think he’s great

Don't despise...

Carlson is correct

there are very few white supremacists in America

far, far fewer than people of color who hate whites

j-mac

Nuthin' but the truth
Reaction score

Until normal Americans stop letting themselves get brainwashed by watching TV into believing what the deep state wants there is no hope. FOX is very much a part of the problem
Such as?

esalla

Platinum Member
Reaction score

but I think he’s great

Don't despise...

Carlson is correct

Such as?

Your lack of comprehension is not my issue to educate

Wear your mask fool

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
Reaction score
If, G-d forbid, Biden wins, the American Taliban will deplatform Tucker, Rush and all host to the right of Mao

j-mac

Nuthin' but the truth
Reaction score

but I think he’s great

Don't despise...

Carlson is correct

Such as?

Wear your mask fool

So, there is no rational conversation eh? You won’t explain, or expand on your comment, so I’ll have to assume that you can’t do either...Have a nice day with your hate.

esalla

Platinum Member
Reaction score

but I think he’s great

Don't despise...

Carlson is correct

Such as?

Wear your mask fool

So, there is no rational conversation eh? You won’t explain, or expand on your comment, so I’ll have to assume that you can’t do either...Have a nice day with your hate.
LOL how can I explain rationality to a democratic numbnut. What you lack is the understanding that the flag has meaning, it flew over a young America as it flew over Gettysburg as it flies with me now.

So you will never understand

BULLDOG

Diamond Member
Reaction score

but I think he’s great

Don't despise...

Carlson is correct

Such as?

Wear your mask fool

LOL how can I explain rationality to a democratic numbnut. What you lack is the understanding that the flag has meaning, it flew over a young America as it flew over Gettysburg as it flies with me now.

So all you have is a few right wing cliche remarks with no idea how to explain what you might think they mean. Typical Trump supporter. Arrogant, but dumb as a rock.

esalla

Platinum Member
Reaction score

but I think he’s great

Don't despise...

Carlson is correct

Such as?

Wear your mask fool

So all you have is a few right wing cliche remarks with no idea how to explain what you might think they mean. Typical Trump supporter. Arrogant, but dumb as a rock.

So you will never understand and believe that the America my father fought for is not relegated to Trump voters, as every Mexican crawling in believes in the same flag.

Not that you can know from your brainwashed chair

Last edited:

there4eyeM

unlicensed metaphysician
Reaction score
Every time one side of the duopoly seems to have finally exceeded all belief, the other side outdoes it. People should be thoroughly convinced to throw out the entire elected body and replace it with whoever is new. Start over. We are going nowhere with the old guard, so even if all the new people take time learning how to run things, we won't be any worse off.

j-mac

Nuthin' but the truth
Reaction score

but I think he’s great

Don't despise...

Carlson is correct

Such as?

Wear your mask fool

oh, ok....Clearly you have me confused....

esalla

Platinum Member
Reaction score

but I think he’s great

Don't despise...

Carlson is correct

Such as?

Wear your mask fool

oh, ok....Clearly you have me confused....
Your confusion is not my problem

Penelope

Diamond Member
Reaction score

but I think he’s great

He didn't count MSNBC and CNN watchers. Most people like the live TV shows such as the apprentice, and I detest them.

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$350.00

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List