Tucker Carlson played clips of the Democrat Party conferences during their convention...wow.....

Colbert is supposed to be a late night TV talk show host on comedy. Instead he is a deep state shill. If he truly believes in the cause then he should give up his wealth. And even go further his life for the revolution. He won't. He is currently very safe. And he does not deserve it. Just like all the victims he has helped to create.

Tucker Carlson played clips of the conferences the democrat party holds during the daytime hours of their convention. Wow! They are f*****g insane. If normal Americans paid attention to what these people believe, and what they want to implement......the democrat party wouldn't be able to hold the office of sewer cleaning...........

These people are insane........they shouldn't be allowed out in public without nurses and minders....

Liberals despise Tucker Carlson

but I think he’s great

Don't despise...

The guy is great, look how he tells us what he believes...

I mean he is great for Democrats...

Carlson is correct

there are very few white supremacists in America

far, far fewer than people of color who hate whites

Tucker Carlson played clips of the conferences the democrat party holds during the daytime hours of their convention. Wow! They are f*****g insane. If normal Americans paid attention to what these people believe, and what they want to implement......the democrat party wouldn't be able to hold the office of sewer cleaning...........

These people are insane........they shouldn't be allowed out in public without nurses and minders....

Until normal Americans stop letting themselves get brainwashed by watching TV into believing what the deep state wants there is no hope. FOX is very much a part of the problem

Such as?

Until normal Americans stop letting themselves get brainwashed by watching TV into believing what the deep state wants there is no hope. FOX is very much a part of the problem

Your lack of comprehension is not my issue to educate

Wear your mask fool

So, there is no rational conversation eh? You won’t explain, or expand on your comment, so I’ll have to assume that you can’t do either...Have a nice day with your hate.

LOL how can I explain rationality to a democratic numbnut. What you lack is the understanding that the flag has meaning, it flew over a young America as it flew over Gettysburg as it flies with me now.

So you will never understand

So all you have is a few right wing cliche remarks with no idea how to explain what you might think they mean. Typical Trump supporter. Arrogant, but dumb as a rock.

LOL how can I explain rationality to a democratic numbnut. What you lack is the understanding that the flag has meaning, it flew over a young America as it flew over Gettysburg as it flies with me now.

So you will never understand and believe that the America my father fought for is not relegated to Trump voters, as every Mexican crawling in believes in the same flag.

Not that you can know from your brainwashed chair

I know the meaning of the flag. Like I said, all you got is more cliche.

Colbert is supposed to be a late night TV talk show host on comedy. Instead he is a deep state shill. If he truly believes in the cause then he should give up his wealth. And even go further his life for the revolution. He won't. He is currently very safe. And he does not deserve it. Just like all the victims he has helped to create.

What a dumb remark.

Can you tell us how to get a job with the Deep State?

They seem to recruit the best people, no one quits, everyone is on message and there is no leaks...

Where do I apply?

You seem to know about them, can you give in a good word? Do they cover dental?

but I think he’s great

Don't despise...

Carlson is correct

Such as?

Wear your mask fool

So, there is no rational conversation eh? You won’t explain, or expand on your comment, so I’ll have to assume that you can’t do either...Have a nice day with your hate.

So all you have is a few right wing cliche remarks with no idea how to explain what you might think they mean. Typical Trump supporter. Arrogant, but dumb as a rock.

So you will never understand and believe that the America my father fought for is not relegated to Trump voters, as every Mexican crawling in believes in the same flag.

No democrat knows the meaning of the flag because either you kneel or you support the terrorist who do.

Enjoy your trailer

Said the person living in a bubble.

Said the person living in a bubble.

Lol. Do you have apple orchards in your bubble?

Yawn, i do

He could very easily just quit so that a minority host could take his time slot.....funny that he hasn't done that yet...

but I think he’s great

Don't despise...

Carlson is correct

Such as?

Wear your mask fool

No democrat knows the meaning of the flag because either you kneel or you support the terrorist who do.

Enjoy your trailer

That's what is so interesting about right wingers. You are so positive about things that just aren't so.

What a dumb remark.

You are on the media/entertainment side that condemns everyone. Why wouldn't you support it?

Well, at least the dude that said the pledge included under God, I saw a couple of clips on Laura Ingraham where they eliminated under God from it. Just proves these fucking regressive are not only commies, they are godless commies. And they have the balls to try to portray themselves as people of faith.

But as an aside, I want to know what color Harris is, she's whiter that I am on the color spectrum. This text is black, Harris is no where close to that.

but I think he’s great

Don't despise...

Carlson is correct

Such as?

Wear your mask fool

oh, ok....Clearly you have me confused....

Your confusion is not my problem

uh huh....And?

but I think he’s great

Don't despise...

Carlson is correct

Such as?

Wear your mask fool

Enjoy your trailer

lol...you clearly know very little about me..

but I think he’s great

Don't despise...

Carlson is correct

Such as?

Wear your mask fool

Enjoy your trailer

That's what is so interesting about right wingers. You are so positive about things that just aren't so.

oh, and libs aren’t?

frauds.jpeg

Apparently Its real and apparently they had to double up for kamala last night ..or whenever slaver hose bag was on ...they all look like ugly angry retards

Thier only hope is to massively cheat

Dems LIE out their big fat lying filth mouths every damn election. Biden and Harris are trying to pretend the last 4 years of far left BS never happened and that their party has not gone off the deep LEFT end of the pool. These daytime convention conference are proof they LIE.

but I think he’s great

Don't despise...

Carlson is correct

Such as?

Wear your mask fool

Enjoy your trailer

lol...you clearly know very little about me..

LOL, the cool thing is that I care even less about you braggart

but I think he’s great

Don't despise...

Carlson is correct

Such as?

Wear your mask fool

oh, ok....Clearly you have me confused....

Your confusion is not my problem

uh huh....And?

You are allowed to phone home ET

Forum List

Back