tucker carlson laughs at Cap Police as they tell their story

A bunch of sniveling babies.
Never mind the thousands of officers wounded and some targeted and killed during the Summer of Love Floyd riots.
Nancy needs a circus show because she shit her Depends and someone has to pay.
Political theater and the shills gobble it up.
YOU suck, ya traitor! Who raised you to be a fascist trying to subvert freedom in a democratic society? Must have been some serious misfits...

If there is a hell, there will be a special place there for people like tuck.
A very Hot Place! He should fit right in with Satan and Hitler....sorry if I offended the trump humpers among us by mentioning Hitler, trump's hero, in the same breath as Satan...but that is the way it is.

Right. You think the cops need to get their asses beat by bunch of Trump supporters and keep their mouths shut about it. They’re your punching bag.

You’re just upset that they’re telling the country what a bunch of assholes actually showed up at Trump’s rally.
No doubt there were lots of ASSHOLES there----there are always lots of assholes at
big DEMONSTRATIONS---considering the SIZE of the crowd, the only logical way
it can be described is A PEACEFUL DEMONSTRATION -----if that number of BLM shit
gathered in one place, there would have been a body count in the hundreds

DemonRats love the Capitol police who protect their tyrannical government overlords, but hate and want to abolish the police that protect the common people.

You people are slaves who have come to worship the government while despising your own neighbors

BTW, maybe some of the Capitol Police can get a few acting gigs on a Soap Opera
You have it all backwards, traitor boy. Democrats (and try calling me names to my face, ok, little incel punk coward?) love DEMOCRACY which you hate because you know you white-right scum can't win a fair national election (hence all the cheating).

I despise any neighbors who support Trump, and do everything I can to fuck them up. It's fun! Dirty-tricking Trumpoid-owned businesses is SO satisfying! I mean, those traitors advocate my death, and a violent fascist insurrection, so the gloves are off, mofos! Too bad for you, because we're a LOT smarter.

Right. You think the cops need to get their asses beat by bunch of Trump supporters and keep their mouths shut about it. They’re your punching bag.

You’re just upset that they’re telling the country what a bunch of assholes actually showed up at Trump’s rally.
Everyone in the World watched the trump humpers beat, taze, bear spray, and eventually kill police officers. trump loved it!

Fuckoff. I don't owe you anything.
You owe to this country a cessation of treasonous incitement.

You statement about the Press is 100% fascist. I was told nearly word for word the same thing, although in Spanish, by Falangists in Spain. Hitler called it "Lügenpresse"---fake news.

You can shut your goddam treasonous fascist mouth right now, incel boy.

Everyone in the World watched the trump humpers beat, taze, bear spray, and eventually kill police officers. trump loved it!
Trump is a sadistic narcissist. Such a person does indeed revel in the suffering caused to others. Give Trump dictatorial powers and he'd behave just like Saddam.

YOU suck, ya traitor! Who raised you to be a fascist trying to subvert freedom in a democratic society? Must have been some serious misfits...
No one is yet charged with Sedation, Insurrection, or Treason. Just Vandalism and Trespassing.
Why is that?

Meanwhile, last summer freedom for businesses owners were trashed as looters burned their stores, folks were prevented by moving freely by morons on the Expressways, law and order were subverted and government and police buildings were burned. Authorities were attacked, injured and killed.
Now that's an Insurrection.

No one is yet charged with Sedation, Insurrection, or Treason. Just Vandalism and Trespassing.
Why is that?

Meanwhile, last summer freedom for businesses owners were trashed as looters burned their stores, folks were prevented by moving freely by morons on the Expressways, law and order were subverted and government and police buildings were burned. Authorities were attacked, injured and killed.

Nobody was charged with insurrection..........what makes Ashli Babbit different from Breonna Taylor other than the fact Breonna was doing nothing illegal?

No doubt there were lots of ASSHOLES there----there are always lots of assholes at
big DEMONSTRATIONS---considering the SIZE of the crowd, the only logical way
it can be described is A PEACEFUL DEMONSTRATION -----if that number of BLM shit
gathered in one place, there would have been a body count in the hundreds
As far as protests go, it wasn't actually that large. Less than 30,000. There were BLM protests far greater and with far fewer violent incidents.

The point here is that some Trump supporters are lashing out at police for merely describing what happened. Trying to erase history.

Why is that?

jim and people with his mindset didnt care about last summer.....that wasnt an insurrection to them,it was just a bunch of people doing things...

You owe to this country a cessation of treasonous incitement.

You statement about the Press is 100% fascist. I was told nearly word for word the same thing, although in Spanish, by Falangists in Spain. Hitler called it "Lügenpresse"---fake news.

You can shut your goddam treasonous fascist mouth right now, incel boy.
Our democracy is on the line. Accept trumpism and become a flaming fascist or preserve our democracy. That is the choice facing America. And the repub party is making it easier for repub state legislatures to control the vote count. They are playing the fascist card in states all over the country. Scary Times!

Nobody was charged with insurrection..........what makes Ashli Babbit different from Breonna Taylor other than the fact Breonna was doing nothing illegal?
the ASHLI / Breonna juxtaposition is silly------there are far more cases of criminal
scum claiming "POLICE BRUTALITY" in the face of REAL DANGER TO COPS from violent
felon scum

You think the cops need to get their asses beat by bunch of scum demonRAT criminals and keep their mouths shut about it.
i guess if PIG-lousi didn't bus the criminals into the capital, we wouldn't be having this debate....what a shame said scum demonRAT criminals acted to soon, as TRUMP was addressing his supporters when the scum demonRAT criminals attacked the po-po...
what a fucking scam this bullshit is, the 'commission' of anti-AMERICA-- whining because TRUMP called every1 of these scum out....4 plus years of--TRUMP bad.....you retards are just that---retarded scum demonRATS
now go watch the staged show of whine ass scum demonRATS
Aw, yer mama wears Army boots! as they said a few generations back. You are full of name-calling vitriole but no substance. Typical of today's RepbliQans, there are no more relevant facts, only the cultish drive to commit violence, take out your incel angst on people (always when you're armed and in the majority, of course, as you are all raving cowards), and do harm to non-whites, keep women down, and thrash about like spoiled dysfunctional adolescent delinquents.

Cram it.

the ASHLI / Breonna juxtaposition is silly------there are far more cases of criminal
scum claiming "POLICE BRUTALITY" in the face of REAL DANGER TO COPS from violent
felon scum
And there are many cases of Police committing racist violence when it is NOT necessary. That is what has to stop. When Police lives are threatened, when someone is really a threat to them, no reasonable person objects to the Police defending themselves and stopping the perp. But the techniques and methodology of USA Policing needs to change, come into the current century.

Our democracy is on the line. Accept trumpism and become a flaming fascist or preserve our democracy. That is the choice facing America. And the repub party is making it easier for repub state legislatures to control the vote count. They are playing the fascist card in states all over the country. Scary Times!

pelosi and company are not trying to "preserve" our democracy....they are trying to "preserve" their power...

Forum List

Back