tucker carlson laughs at Cap Police as they tell their story

You owe to this country a cessation of treasonous incitement.

You statement about the Press is 100% fascist. I was told nearly word for word the same thing, although in Spanish, by Falangists in Spain. Hitler called it "Lügenpresse"---fake news.

You can shut your goddam treasonous fascist mouth right now, incel boy.

You can to to hell too, fuckface boi. I don't owe you or your illegitimate "president" anything.

YOU suck, ya traitor! Who raised you to be a fascist trying to subvert freedom in a democratic society? Must have been some serious misfits...

So? What are you gonna do about it?

Put on your little three-cornered hat, run down the Capitol with your little musket, and defend your "president" and "muh dEmOcRaCy" against those mean old Redcoat Republicans?

Dude: You're an impotent little weasel. You can't change anything.

:laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg::21::lmao:

The cops were defended for killing an innocent woman in her home. It's obvious what the difference is.
right----ENTIRELY DIFFERENT----not at all comparable-----a tragic accident IN THE FIELD.
Of course they SHOULD be defended. Where there are guns or weapons of ANY kind----
there are accidents-----people out to shoot bambi manage---every year, to knock off a person,
too. Military recruits did in BASIC TRAINING ----feel free to ask questions----I spent time
with military deaths in peacetime

And there are many cases of Police committing racist violence when it is NOT necessary. That is what has to stop. When Police lives are threatened, when someone is really a threat to them, no reasonable person objects to the Police defending themselves and stopping the perp. But the techniques and methodology of USA Policing needs to change, come into the current century.
I have-----when I was a working girl, spent lots of time with ARRESTED PERPS-----
------where I was located (an inner city hospital) just about EVERY ONE OF THEM
had FLAMBOYANT claims of police brutality-----it was standard that an arrestee was
brought to the emergency room to VENTILATE HIS EMOTIONS.. I could spend 15 minutes
doing the whole work-up for a stroke and TWO HOURS going thru the MYRIAD of
false claims of an arrestee. The police do a fine job

right----ENTIRELY DIFFERENT----not at all comparable-----a tragic accident IN THE FIELD.
Of course they SHOULD be defended. Where there are guns or weapons of ANY kind----
there are accidents-----people out to shoot bambi manage---every year, to knock off a person,
too. Military recruits did in BASIC TRAINING ----feel free to ask questions----I spent time
with military deaths in peacetime

The different is race.

I have-----when I was a working girl, spent lots of time with ARRESTED PERPS-----
------where I was located (an inner city hospital) just about EVERY ONE OF THEM
had FLAMBOYANT claims of police brutality-----it was standard that an arrestee was
brought to the emergency room to VENTILATE HIS EMOTIONS.. I could spend 15 minutes
doing the whole work-up for a stroke and TWO HOURS going thru the MYRIAD of
false claims of an arrestee. The police do a fine job

You were entirely incapable of judging their claims.

You were entirely incapable of judging their claims.
actually I was very skilled------none of my "subjects" were found dead
in their cells the next day. I was criticized now and then for spending too
much time at it

actually I was very skilled------none of my "subjects" were found dead
in their cells the next day. I was criticized now and then for spending too
much time at it

That's part of the problem. People thinking they are judges outside a court of law.

They are bigger pussies than they were protecting. Good grief.
They were so scared they had to shoot an unarmed woman that weighed 125lbs? :rofl:

About the same as Elijah McCain weighed and he was doing nothing other than walking home from the store.

Carlson is scum....these brave people saved our democracy from fascist trying to stop the electoral voter count. They bleed and some died....Carlson IS SCUM!
I laugh at them too---there really isn't much true substance to their testimony. Its largely a bunch of rehearsed DRAMA QUEEN Stories. There testimony is all political theater and the storytelling comes off as what it is MANIPULATION.

That's part of the problem. People thinking they are judges outside a court of law.
I was not dealing with LEGAL CASES-----I dealt with real injury vs malingering.
".....there was BLOOD pouring out of my left ear" requires an Otoscope----
a skull Xray, and a careful physical exam------not a Jury. How about this one---
a recruit returns two days late after a week leave. -----his REAL COMPLAINT ---
"I CAN'T REMEMBER MY NAME"------even that one requires a very careful
examination. One should never jump to conclusions

I laugh at them too---there really isn't much true substance to their testimony. Its largely a bunch of rehearsed DRAMA QUEEN Stories. There testimony is all political theater and the storytelling comes off as what it is MANIPULATION.
my sense is that some of those OVERLY MAUDLIN cops were wangling for promotions

I was not dealing with LEGAL CASES-----I dealt with real injury vs malingering.
".....there was BLOOD pouring out of my left ear" requires an Otoscope----
a skull Xray, and a careful physical exam------not a Jury. How about this one---
a recruit returns two days late after a week leave. -----his REAL COMPLAINT ---
"I CAN'T REMEMBER MY NAME"------even that one requires a very careful
examination. One should never jump to conclusions

where I was located (an inner city hospital) just about EVERY ONE OF THEM
had FLAMBOYANT claims of police brutality----

You were unable to judge whether there had been brutality or not.

Forum List

Back