Tucker Carlson is on in 10 Minutes (Hunters Laptop)

The MSM ran with the Russia hoax for four years ad nauseam, based on clearly fraudulent information. Now they refuse to run the Bidengate story claiming it’s unverified.

We live in a failed state.

Bobulinski is coming off extremely honest and believable so far. I knew he was a Navy vet, but didn't know he was already wealthy in the finance world.

A reminder how effective and powerful the communist party of China is. I find it astonishing that Cali and New York politicians seem to have so much power within certain parties as well. Further left than in the past by a country mile. What country benefits from this?

Decades ago the world was warned about the Communist agenda coming from Russia, which is easy for them to pursue in Western free societies. The problem we face today, is a lack of enforcement. It's been going on in Canada for a very long time. I'm no expert but it seems to me, it's happening in America beyond what we expected or even knew.

The sacrifices will be our economies, our intellectual property, and, ultimately our liberty.

You need to put in your title "Bobulinski interview" its not about the laptop.

Funny that the liberals used to say "Don't you dare question someone who was in the military" like McCain. But.....this guy was in the military also, but since he's saying bad things about Biden, they call him a liar and a Russian plant.

Like I said he seems extremely credible. The only bit of skepticism I have is the timing of this disclosure

Like I said he seems extremely credible. The only bit of skepticism I have is the timing of this disclosure

He said he disclosed it because Biden kept tying him to Russia and calling him a Russian plant. He even told Joe he wouldn't come out with his info if he would publicly say that this guy wasn't a Russian plant. Joe said no.

He said basically FUCK YOU JOE.

He said he disclosed it because Biden kept tying him to Russia and calling him a Russian plant.

Yeah I got that. Still partly skeptical. I can’t say for sure either way, gun to my head he’s telling the complete truth.

Timing is irrelevant really. The meat and potatoes is that Biden has been proven to be compromised with Russia and China.

He says it's been bothering him for months, and as the lies and cover-up evolve, he had enough. How could he in good conscience let this cover-up and false statements from Schiff stand? Corrupted ole Joe is a liability now, and imagine the leverage if POTUS?

He said he disclosed it because Biden kept tying him to Russia and calling him a Russian plant.

Yeah I got that. Still partly skeptical. I can’t say for sure either way, gun to my head he’s telling the complete truth.

He has the emails and Bidens team hasn't even denied that the laptop is real. Nor any of the emails. Apparently the FBI has had this laptop since 2019, this isn't new. Anything been done about it?

Calling out Russia as a disinformation campaign. The lack of curiousity by the media is a major reason why the West continues to slide as the Communists expand their influence, steal IP at will, spy on our soil, burp in our faces and buy our politicians.

Anyone so arrogant as to think that Harris and the Old Guard is going to save us from the communists? First, do they even care to defend us?

Can you imagine if American businessmen were meeting with the second in charge of China or Iran. It's clear that China is so far ahead and few even care to stop them Save for Trump...

If America falls, we all fall. Don't ever let any other issue cloud your judgement on this fact. If China feels they can target ANY politician, and assure the politician there are never consequences anyways, it won't be long before they have a sitting president working as one of their direct agents. Maybe it's already happened in some countries...

Last edited:
1603846936210.png

Not unexpected. The problem is, this has been known to those who need to know for some time.

I think the entry of China into the W.T.O was the turning point for the world. Beyond that, an acceptance that all companies must do business through China, through their rules. Those rules include buying foreign leaders to ensure their own success. Be it in the U.N, W.T.O, I.O.C, or major leaders in other nations.

The West better become a little more hardened, or else we are going to get streamrolled.

He says it's been bothering him for months, and as the lies and cover-up evolve, he had enough. How could he in good conscience let this cover-up and false statements from Schiff stand? Corrupted ole Joe is a liability now, and imagine the leverage if POTUS?
If Joe gets in, this guy will get audited by the IRS and get a visit from the FBI-----if he doesn't mysteriously die first. The swamp will not forget what this guy is doing.

If Joe gets in, this guy will get audited by the IRS and get a visit from the FBI-----if he doesn't mysteriously die first. The swamp will not forget what this guy is doing.

I don't want to ever say someone is guilty for certain, especially potential president. However, the fact that Obama didn't want him to run, he's kept his distance and such, it says something. Does he think Biden is compromised? Who knows.

Ultimately though, you can't control what a president does. Especially with todays generation of fairly weak counters to Democrats who have the media in their backpocket. Until the media is objective and balanced, you will always have more abusers from whoever gets a free pass.

I imagine if I am Iran, China or Russia I know who I would want to win. CIA and FBI better start hiring beyond just the Ivey League geniuses, this battle is going to get MUCH tougher if a particular outcome occurs.

Tony Bobolinsky has the goods on the Biden's. Old Joe and his minions thought they could blame the rumors about influence peddling on the same old story of Russian propaganda that they got away with for the last four years. The problem was Bobolinski didn't take kindly to being smeared as a tool of Russian propaganda because he is a former U.S. Navy officer with a top secret clearance and from a family of Navy officers. Bobolinsky didn't take kindly to being called a traitor so he decided to blow the whistle on the whole Biden empire.

Forum List

Back