Tucker Carlson, his new show is actually really good....

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
I have always liked Tucker Carlson....his personality is not as annoying as O'Reilly, and he isn't as hyper as Sean Hannity........and having watched a few episodes of his new show....he is really good at dismantling the moron democrats he debates...and he does it in a way that is easy to watch....and where they have no way to get out of the truth, the facts and reality.....

I hope his show does well because it is a nice change of style...

I have always liked Tucker Carlson....his personality is not as annoying as O'Reilly, and he isn't as hyper as Sean Hannity........and having watched a few episodes of his new show....he is really good at dismantling the moron democrats he debates...and he does it in a way that is easy to watch....and where they have no way to get out of the truth, the facts and reality.....

Tucker has always been good. Even back in his Crossfire days on CNN.

Biggest thing i like about the guy is he is not agitated to easy. He does all you mentioned in a way that many times will crush whomever he is debating without all the hyperbolic BS a Hannity.

I like Sean Hannity as a person...from all I have heard he is a genuine guy....I just don't like his presentation style...but he is a true conservative hero in his own way......

I like Sean Hannity as a person...from all I have heard he is a genuine guy....I just don't like his presentation style...but he is a true conservative hero in his own way......

Agree, and for a time he was the right fit, but times change. I dont see him going anywhere. He is a Fox plank owner.

Tucker Carlson is Fox's pitbull, their on-line answer to Glenn Beck. Tucker gets on people he disagrees with and he interrupts, talks over, asks questions he won't let them answer and then cuts off the feed. Dusts off his hands and says "Guess I took care of that." All he does is show himself to be an opinionated hothead.
He should have had his show cancelled for his spot earlier this week DEFENDING the fake news sites Google is trying to discourage. Tucker says it's a First Amendment right. Let the free market decide. He's a conservative stooge.

Tucker Carlson is Fox's pitbull, their on-line answer to Glenn Beck. Tucker gets on people he disagrees with and he interrupts, talks over, asks questions he won't let them answer and then cuts off the feed. Dusts off his hands and says "Guess I took care of that." All he does is show himself to be an opinionated hothead.
He should have had his show cancelled for his spot earlier this week DEFENDING the fake news sites Google is trying to discourage. Tucker says it's a First Amendment right. Let the free market decide. He's a conservative stooge.

Yeah.........

Go and watch his show again....you might get it this time around...

Yeah.........

I got it. Don't be insulting.

Yeah.........

He defended the first amendment?

The horror...

Yeah.........

The horror...
He defended FAKE news, as in made up lies presented to the unsuspecting as news.

Yeah.........

The horror...
He defended FAKE news, as in made up lies presented to the unsuspecting as news.

Free speech is a right, whether you think that speech is truthful, misleading, real or fake. He is right to defend free speech.

That or we should all take your word as to what is fake and what is real...

Yea, pass.

When you come up with a real argument against the man, you let us know.

Yeah.........

The horror...

Free speech is a right, whether you think that speech is truthful, misleading, real or fake. He is right to defend free speech.

Yea, pass.

I have to believe you know the difference between a fact and a lie. A fabricated, untrue bit of "news" passed off as "real."
That is not allowed in the print press or the networks. It should not be allowed on the internet sites, either. If fake news is published by a valid news organization, they will be sued. It has been that way a long time. Editors know to ask for proof before they publish. The same responsibility to be truthful should apply to internet "news sites."
That has NOTHING to do with free speech. And I believe your attitude is perhaps the most dangerous one to emerge from this election, bar none.

Yeah.........

The horror...

Yea, pass.

I have to believe you know the difference between a fact and a lie. A fabricated, untrue bit of "news" passed off as "real."
That is not allowed in the print press or the networks. It should not be allowed on the internet sites, either. If fake news is published by a valid news organization, they will be sued. It has been that way a long time. Editors know to ask for proof before they publish. The same responsibility to be truthful should apply to internet "news sites."
That has NOTHING to do with free speech. And I believe your attitude is perhaps the most dangerous one to emerge from this election, bar none.

You want to regulate speech. You think you should be the arbiter of what is truthful and what is not...and I'M the dangerous one?!

You go with that sweetheart.

A perfect example of leftist meddlers, just SURE they know what's best for everyone else.

Again, pass.

The horror...

Yea, pass.

You want to regulate speech. You think you should be the arbiter of what is truthful and what is not...and I'M the dangerous one?!

A perfect example of leftist meddlers, just SURE they know what's best for everyone else.

Again, pass.
It doesn't have to be me who decides if something is true. Is that your problem? That Breitbart isn't the fact checker?
You cannot defend disinformation and lies as "best for" anyone. That is step two down the road to total oppression by whatever opportunist happens down the road. Don't think this is about control, Eflat. It's not. HONESTLY.

The horror...

Yea, pass.

Again, pass.
It doesn't have to be me who decides if something is true. Is that your problem? That Breitbart isn't the fact checker?
You cannot defend disinformation and lies as "best for" anyone. That is step two down the road to total oppression by whatever opportunist happens down the road. Don't think this is about control, Eflat. It's not. HONESTLY.

How about you let me decide what is real and what is not and I'll let you do the same?

Oh no, can't have that. You should decide what's best for others.

This might come as a shock to you, but I have zero confidence in your ability to make decisions in my best interest...or anyone else for that matter.

That you look to others to decide for you is beyond pathetic...HONESTLY.

Yeah.........

The horror...

Yea, pass.

That is not allowed in the print press or the networks.
Oh my god, you are SO naive! :lol:

I created a topic just for people like you: Fool Me A Thousand Times

2zz2nv4.jpg

Fuck Tucker Carlson. I remember how that little whiny pussy Repug dweeb was a huge cheerleader for the Iraq War. He was young enough to serve in that war he thought was so great, so fuck him.

Yeah.........

The horror...

Yea, pass.

So you're going to sue the MSM and the obie administration right? They've been fake newsing you do death for the last few years. If you like your doctor, If you like your plan, Hillary up by double digits, Hillary 98% chance of winning, Everybody hates Trump. You have a lot of lawsuits to file best get on it.

Forum List

Back