Tucker Carlson, his new show is actually really good....

Tucker does a very good job of debunking liberals without appearing mean and confrontational, I predict his show will be #1 rated soon with Hannity #2. I hop they bump him to the 9pm slot when Megyn is gone

Tucker Carlson, his new show is actually really good....

Agreed. He seems to blend a laid back style with sharp and cutting insights. He really does pin not just liberals but a lack of logic to the wall without whining or having to beat the person up like O'Reilly or Hannity do.

I have to believe you know the difference between a fact and a lie. A fabricated, untrue bit of "news" passed off as "real."
That is not allowed in the print press or the networks. It should not be allowed on the internet sites, either

oldlady put on your cowboy boots because the interwebs is the wild, wild west... It is not your safespace...

Tucker Carlson is doing a fantastic job with the new show... And he likes the Grateful Dead on top of that...

Tucker Carlson is Fox's pitbull, their on-line answer to Glenn Beck. Tucker gets on people he disagrees with and he interrupts, talks over, asks questions he won't let them answer and then cuts off the feed. Dusts off his hands and says "Guess I took care of that." All he does is show himself to be an opinionated hothead.
He should have had his show cancelled for his spot earlier this week DEFENDING the fake news sites Google is trying to discourage. Tucker says it's a First Amendment right. Let the free market decide. He's a conservative stooge.
obama-cries.png

oldlady put on your cowboy boots because the interwebs is the wild, wild west... It is not your safespace...

Tucker Carlson is doing a fantastic job with the new show... And he likes the Grateful Dead on top of that...

Oh, I'm sorry to hear that. Well, at least he is a good host. :lmao:

I got it. Don't be insulting.

He defended the first amendment?

The horror...
He defended FAKE news, as in made up lies presented to the unsuspecting as news.

Free speech is a right, whether you think that speech is truthful, misleading, real or fake. He is right to defend free speech.

That or we should all take your word as to what is fake and what is real...

Yea, pass.

When you come up with a real argument against the man, you let us know.
I have to believe you know the difference between a fact and a lie. A fabricated, untrue bit of "news" passed off as "real."
That is not allowed in the print press or the networks.
Oh my god, you are SO naive! :lol:

I created a topic just for people like you: Fool Me A Thousand Times

2zz2nv4.jpg

If you have a sec, could you visit my new thread CDZ - What News Checker Would You Trust?

Tucker Carlson is Fox's pitbull, their on-line answer to Glenn Beck. Tucker gets on people he disagrees with and he interrupts, talks over, asks questions he won't let them answer and then cuts off the feed. Dusts off his hands and says "Guess I took care of that." All he does is show himself to be an opinionated hothead.
He should have had his show cancelled for his spot earlier this week DEFENDING the fake news sites Google is trying to discourage. Tucker says it's a First Amendment right. Let the free market decide. He's a conservative stooge.

Yeah.........

Go and watch his show again....you might get it this time around...
Not a chance. Stooges and blinders go together like pb & j.

Yeah.........

The horror...
He defended FAKE news, as in made up lies presented to the unsuspecting as news.
Anything you disagree with is fake...

Hmmmm...

Just

You

That is not allowed in the print press or the networks. It should not be allowed on the internet sites, either

And he likes the Grateful Dead on top of that...
Just goes to show, no one is completely irredeemable. Thanks.

Yeah.........

The horror...
Anything you disagree with is fake...

Hmmmm...

Just

You
If you have a sec, could you visit my new thread CDZ - What News Checker Would You Trust?

obama-cries.png

Saying someone's show on the propaganda mill known as Fox News is "really good" is like saying adding some sugar to a turd is really good.

The horror...

Free speech is a right, whether you think that speech is truthful, misleading, real or fake. He is right to defend free speech.

Yea, pass.

That is not allowed in the print press or the networks. It should not be allowed on the internet sites, either. If fake news is published by a valid news organization, they will be sued. It has been that way a long time. Editors know to ask for proof before they publish. The same responsibility to be truthful should apply to internet "news sites."
That has NOTHING to do with free speech. And I believe your attitude is perhaps the most dangerous one to emerge from this election, bar none.
So you're going to sue the MSM and the obie administration right? They've been fake newsing you do death for the last few years. If you like your doctor, If you like your plan, Hillary up by double digits, Hillary 98% chance of winning, Everybody hates Trump. You have a lot of lawsuits to file best get on it.
Covering what the Obie administration SAID is not fake news. Covering what Trump SAYS is not spreading fake news. It happened. Publishing the results of valid polls is not fake news. It is the results of actual polls (that got it wrong--they never said it was 100% did they?). Opinion pieces, also, are not fake news. They are opinions. Fox's conservative bias does not make it "fake" unless they report something that is actually false. I'm talking about FAKE. Not partisan monkeying around. I mean, FAKE.

They are opinions. Fox's conservative bias does not make it "fake" unless they report something that is actually false. I'm talking about FAKE. Not partisan monkeying around. I mean, FAKE.

Please set me straight here... Would a News Anchor, for example Brian Williams making up a lie to enhance a story be considered fake? Or another possibility would be Dan Rather blaming a producer for not being able to verify a story about President Bush the latter... If no one ever questioned these stories would they be considered fake?

Last edited:

The horror...

Yea, pass.

That is not allowed in the print press or the networks. It should not be allowed on the internet sites, either. If fake news is published by a valid news organization, they will be sued. It has been that way a long time. Editors know to ask for proof before they publish. The same responsibility to be truthful should apply to internet "news sites."
That has NOTHING to do with free speech. And I believe your attitude is perhaps the most dangerous one to emerge from this election, bar none.
So you're going to sue the MSM and the obie administration right? They've been fake newsing you do death for the last few years. If you like your doctor, If you like your plan, Hillary up by double digits, Hillary 98% chance of winning, Everybody hates Trump. You have a lot of lawsuits to file best get on it.
Covering what the Obie administration SAID is not fake news. Covering what Trump SAYS is not spreading fake news. It happened. Publishing the results of valid polls is not fake news. It is the results of actual polls (that got it wrong--they never said it was 100% did they?). Opinion pieces, also, are not fake news. They are opinions. Fox's conservative bias does not make it "fake" unless they report something that is actually false. I'm talking about FAKE. Not partisan monkeying around. I mean, FAKE.
Are lies not fake? Obie knew what he was saying was bullshit. The news followed right along. So if fake is knowing what you're telling people is untrue doesn't this fit into the fake news category?

Saying someone's show on the propaganda mill known as Fox News is "really good" is like saying adding some sugar to a turd is really good.

And all the other news networks that had reporters actively helping the clinton campaign......you mean like that?

I think what we've seen here is the left wingers don't mind fake news as long as it doesn't contradict the bullshit they are shoveling. The push for eliminating "fake" news is nothing more than eliminating any news that doesn't line up with their lies and fake news. In other words. The fake news they want eliminated is called the truth.

I think what we've seen here is the left wingers don't mind fake news as long as it doesn't contradict the bullshit they are shoveling. The push for eliminating "fake" news is nothing more than eliminating any news that doesn't line up with their lies and fake news. In other words. The fake news they want eliminated is called the truth.

There was a list put out on "Fake News" sources.........they were all conservative news organizations or sites.......that tells you everything you need to know about the left wing totalitarians....

Forum List

Back