Tucker Carlson: End the Lockdown. One of Most Important Videos in US History

The evidence is clear that total lockdowns are the key to reduced casualties from this virus.
Yes for certain people, elderly, and lung issues. The rest are immune to this, let’s go back to work

The local hospitals and doctor offices have never been slower. Meanwhile PROG news is reporting total devastation within like hospitals, and it's Trump's fault.

He's botched the recovery by calling the virus a hoax. So yes, you're uncharacteristically right (sort of).
For the 1,000th time Trumpo did not call the virus a hoax, he called the democrat's continual bullshit criticisms of his responses to the virus a hoax.
"But the following day, after the death of the first American from coronavirus in Washington state, Trump said that when he used the word “hoax,” he was referring to Democrats finding fault with his administration’s response to coronavirus, not the virus itself.

So the low-IQ low-life democrats even use the virus to try to gain political points....disgusting.
Libs know the truth but they enjoy lying

I gave the Tucker Carlson video between 5 and 6 minutes. When he spoke about the virus traveling through plumbing pipes, I found that as reason alone to stick at home per the advice of the medical professionals.
There are cases of people who had recovered from the virus testing positive again. That means that human immune systems most likely aren't developed enough to fight this thing off, even after getting it. That's the way it often works.

What we have here is a group of people who are allowing their political ideologies to trump (pun intended) fundamental adult responsibility and critical thinking.

I've said it before: I've long thought of Trumpism as potentially dangerous. I think we've pretty clearly breached and gone beyond that now.

I gave the Tucker Carlson video between 5 and 6 minutes. When he spoke about the virus traveling through plumbing pipes, I found that as reason alone to stick at home per the advice of the medical professionals.
There are cases of people who had recovered from the virus testing positive again. That means that human immune systems most likely aren't developed enough to fight this thing off, even after getting it. That's the way it often works.

What we have here is a group of people who are allowing their political ideologies to trump (pun intended) fundamental adult responsibility and critical thinking.

I've said it before: I've long thought of Trumpism as potentially dangerous. I think we've pretty clearly breached and gone beyond that now.
Well win elections if you don’t like it.. because AMERICA doesn’t like you

Well win elections if you don’t like it.. because AMERICA doesn’t like you
Hey, there's one.

The evidence is clear that total lockdowns are the key to reduced casualties from this virus.

If we avoid having hundreds of thousands of deaths, it is because we closed down mass gatherings in time. The fact that we waited too long to do so is the reason we have the most cases in the world and we will have the most deaths in the world.

When you are a moron, you are able to believe, with all of your heart, that your leader was heroically bold in his response to this real health crisis AND that this isn’t really a crisis.....at the same time.

Social distancing was baked into the models.

And they were still defunct.

OK Karen.

That’s bullshit.

Why did South Korea get through the wave that hit them with under two hundred deaths and never having to shut down their economy?

Did every citizen take the miracle drug? Or did they do massive testing and strict social distancing way faster and better than we did?

You realize a Karen is the one who bosses everyone around? That's you, thumb-sucker.

Nah. It’s you. Clear as day.

Okay. Which one of us thinks everyone should wear a mask? Um not me. Karen.

You seem desperate to convince people that you are not a Karen. Admit it. You’ve told someone to speak English within the past year, haven’t you?
???

Hey, Unk! How are ya?
So far so good. You?

Yes for certain people, elderly, and lung issues. The rest are immune to this, let’s go back to work

Incorrect and irresponsible.
So stay home, take your welfare check

Sorry. I will continue to run my business so I can pay taxes and help losers like you in your time of need.

We must have a specific deadline for going back to work.

May First is the date for gradual reopening of businesses nationwide.
In Maine, our Education Commissioner just "recommended" that schools remain closed for the rest of the year.

Do you even have that many cases in Maine?
343 active. Mostly in the far southern part of the state. But there are still new cases everyday.

When does your school year end? Generally.
Public schools, mid June. I'm adult ed and we run all year, but if the schools are closed, so are we.

If we avoid having hundreds of thousands of deaths, it is because we closed down mass gatherings in time. The fact that we waited too long to do so is the reason we have the most cases in the world and we will have the most deaths in the world.

When you are a moron, you are able to believe, with all of your heart, that your leader was heroically bold in his response to this real health crisis AND that this isn’t really a crisis.....at the same time.

OK Karen.

That’s bullshit.

Why did South Korea get through the wave that hit them with under two hundred deaths and never having to shut down their economy?

Did every citizen take the miracle drug? Or did they do massive testing and strict social distancing way faster and better than we did?

You realize a Karen is the one who bosses everyone around? That's you, thumb-sucker.

You seem desperate to convince people that you are not a Karen. Admit it. You’ve told someone to speak English within the past year, haven’t you?
???

Hey, Unk! How are ya?
So far so good. You?

Not bad. All healthy. I appreciate the fact that you check in with replies to my posts periodically. It’s nice to be loved.

Incorrect and irresponsible.
So stay home, take your welfare check

Sorry. I will continue to run my business so I can pay taxes and help losers like you in your time of need.
I would prefer deregulation so you could fold under the pressure of competition, lol you know you can’t out work anyone

Last edited:
We must have a specific deadline for going back to work.

May First is the date for gradual reopening of businesses nationwide.
In Maine, our Education Commissioner just "recommended" that schools remain closed for the rest of the year.

Do you even have that many cases in Maine?
343 active. Mostly in the far southern part of the state. But there are still new cases everyday.

When does your school year end? Generally.
Public schools, mid June. I'm adult ed and we run all year, but if the schools are closed, so are we.
Please tell us you aren’t near any children! Please for the love of god get these people a way from our children! Give them a chance!

OK Karen.

That’s bullshit.

???

Hey, Unk! How are ya?
So far so good. You?

Not bad. All healthy. I appreciate the fact that you check in with replies to my posts periodically. It’s nice to be loved.

I try.

OK Karen.

That’s bullshit.

???

He told me a couple of days ago he thinks I go around telling "brown people" to "speak English" and youngsters to pull their pants up.

I did that just about every day when school was open.

OK Karen.

That’s bullshit.

???

He told me a couple of days ago he thinks I go around telling "brown people" to "speak English" and youngsters to pull their pants up.

I did that just about every day when school was open.

Mine are a little more surprising, you know at the elem. level. "Please do not pet her hair, I'm sure she doesn't like that."

"no, don't lick the bottom of your shoe, yuck."

"I know you like your friends but please don't tackle them on the carpet."

"Please do not wear that drum on your head. That's not how drums are played."

Man this guy just makes too much sense.

- "Keep your small restaurant open that can only seat 20 people anyway? Sorry it's a massive infection risk. You'll have to shop at the Wal-Mart that has hundreds of customers every day instead."

- ''were not gonna flip a switch one day and turn the economy back on.'' Thats exactly what we- do!

- L.A Mayor urges people to snitch on people going outside.

I cannot say this too strongly, no words. This may be one of the most important broadcasts you will ever see. He breaks it down and unpacks it. Tucker for president!

Isn't that a UN symbol in the background? Fuck them.

It took one of the most dishonest, bombastic hacks on television all of about 45 seconds to engage in inaccurate hyperbole by misrepresenting what the WHO official said. It's exactly the kind of deceitful pseudo journalism Faux entertains its audience with every day. We will never know how many people are dead today because of Faux's irresponsible, factually incorrect reporting on the virus as they parrot whatever lies the Bigot-in-Chief is spewing. But Carlson seems intent on adding to the total.

Blame it all on my roots ,I showed in work boots
And ruined your lockdown affair
The last one to know, to act like a pro
I was the last one with quarantine cares

And I was not surprised by the fear in your eyes
Of pandemic lines made up for the times
And I toasted you ,and your subsequent ado
But you'll never hear me complain

'Cause I've got friends in essential places
Where the media clowns
And the gov misses our working days
And we'll be okay

yeah, I'm not big on social distance graces
Think I'll go find work in dirty places
Oh, I've got friends in essential places

Well, I guess I was wrong , we just don’t belong
But then , we’ve been there before
Everybody’s uptight, like some biblical blight
While they push us off jobs out the door
Hey, they’re all keen to the bailout scene
But gave us the shaft yet again
By telling us how to work where and wheeEEeeeeen

'Cause I've got friends in essential places
Where the media clowns
And the gubmit has their own oasis
And It just ain’t okay

yeah, I'm not big on social distance graces
Think I'll go find work in dirty places

~S~ w/apologies to Mr Brooks

Please don't fuck this up. We are almost through it. Peak is right around the corner...the absolutely WORST time to stop our mitigation response. If we fuck it up now, all we've sacrificed financially will be for nothing.

Forum List

Back