Tucker Carlson: End the Lockdown. One of Most Important Videos in US History

The evidence is clear that total lockdowns are the key to reduced casualties from this virus.

If we avoid having hundreds of thousands of deaths, it is because we closed down mass gatherings in time. The fact that we waited too long to do so is the reason we have the most cases in the world and we will have the most deaths in the world.

When you are a moron, you are able to believe, with all of your heart, that your leader was heroically bold in his response to this real health crisis AND that this isn’t really a crisis.....at the same time.

Social distancing was baked into the models.

And they were still defunct.

OK Karen.

That’s bullshit.

Why did South Korea get through the wave that hit them with under two hundred deaths and never having to shut down their economy?

Did every citizen take the miracle drug? Or did they do massive testing and strict social distancing way faster and better than we did?

You realize a Karen is the one who bosses everyone around? That's you, thumb-sucker.

Nah. It’s you. Clear as day.

The evidence is clear that total lockdowns are the key to reduced casualties from this virus.

If we avoid having hundreds of thousands of deaths, it is because we closed down mass gatherings in time. The fact that we waited too long to do so is the reason we have the most cases in the world and we will have the most deaths in the world.

When you are a moron, you are able to believe, with all of your heart, that your leader was heroically bold in his response to this real health crisis AND that this isn’t really a crisis.....at the same time.

OK Karen.

That’s bullshit.

Why did South Korea get through the wave that hit them with under two hundred deaths and never having to shut down their economy?

Did every citizen take the miracle drug? Or did they do massive testing and strict social distancing way faster and better than we did?

You realize a Karen is the one who bosses everyone around? That's you, thumb-sucker.

Okay. Which one of us thinks everyone should wear a mask? Um not me. Karen.

We must have a specific deadline for going back to work.

May First is the date for gradual reopening of businesses nationwide.
In Maine, our Education Commissioner just "recommended" that schools remain closed for the rest of the year.

Do you even have that many cases in Maine?
343 active. Mostly in the far southern part of the state. But there are still new cases everyday.

OK Karen.

That’s bullshit.

You seem desperate to convince people that you are not a Karen. Admit it. You’ve told someone to speak English within the past year, haven’t you?

We must have a specific deadline for going back to work.

May First is the date for gradual reopening of businesses nationwide.
In Maine, our Education Commissioner just "recommended" that schools remain closed for the rest of the year.

Do you even have that many cases in Maine?
343 active. Mostly in the far southern part of the state. But there are still new cases everyday.

When does your school year end? Generally.

OK Karen.

That’s bullshit.

You seem desperate to convince people that you are not a Karen. Admit it. You’ve told someone to speak English within the past year, haven’t you?
???

OK Karen.

That’s bullshit.

Never. It's amazing that you have such small minds you really think of people in terms of cartoon characters.

I understand you LL. You really, truly do not understand me. You can't; you're not free-thinking. I understand this, because I was/am too free-thinking to have remained a liberal. I was a feminist, pro-choice, secular humanist Democrat. But I couldn't stay one. My mind is too free.

OK Karen.

That’s bullshit.

???

He told me a couple of days ago he thinks I go around telling "brown people" to "speak English" and youngsters to pull their pants up.

This is their level of thinking, but we knew this. They think in caricatures and soundbites. It's all they're capable of.

OK Karen.

That’s bullshit.

Well, here is the thing Karen, wearing a mask protects folks you come in contact with if you are unknowingly carrying the virus. So, not wearing a mask makes you irresponsible and selfish. If you refuse to wear a mask you are demanding you be the boss, hence, you become a Karen.

OK Karen.

That’s bullshit.

???

Hey, Unk! How are ya?

OK Karen.

That’s bullshit.

Never. It's amazing that you have such small minds you really think of people in terms of cartoon characters.

I understand you LL. You really, truly do not understand me. You can't; you're not free-thinking. I understand this, because I was/am too free-thinking to have remained a liberal. I was a feminist, pro-choice, secular humanist Democrat. But I couldn't stay one. My mind is too free.

Yeah. You’re free. And you chose to be a Trump supporting moron because you’re able to discern truth from lies better than the rest of us.

OK, Karen.

I have no problem with public schools being closed until they hire real teachers who promote facts and not anti-American bullshit!

This may be one of the most important broadcasts you will ever see.
Never really liked the guy until i spent the time to listen, he is spot on about the entire lockdown
This was overkill. It just was.
absolutely over the top insane
Couldn't agree more. Fascists gonna fascists. The jackboots fit just fine
Yep, been trying to get that point across via bad poetry here for a while....
Stop acting like you give a shit.

I 'gave a sh*t' for 3 decades as an emt/ff , we saw multiple pandemics in that time. I was personally exposed, tested, couch surfed a number of times.

I'm also now a 'lockdown' unessential biz.

If there's ONE POINT that i can get through to anyone reading this, it's 'THE GOVERNMENT WILL NOT HELP YOU'

everything they do is literally a 'no good deed goes unpunished' scenario

so, i'm off to work today in an unmarked truck w/out company colors.
yes, i'm now a menace to society dissident spark , without much choice, because da 'gub'mit hush $$ is not going to keep my doors open

give it until May, and maybe you folks will see it my way ?

~S~

Never really liked the guy until i spent the time to listen, he is spot on about the entire lockdown

I 'gave a sh*t' for 3 decades as an emt/ff , we saw multiple pandemics in that time. I was personally exposed, tested, couch surfed a number of times.

If there's ONE POINT that i can get through to anyone reading this, it's 'THE GOVERNMENT WILL NOT HELP YOU'

yes, i'm now a menace to society dissident spark , without much choice, because da 'gub'mit hush $$ is not going to keep my doors open

~S~

The Karens and the Barbecue Beckys would just love to report you for this if they could. The State gives an order, you must comply, and the Brownshirts will make sure you do

~S~

The Karens and the Barbecue Beckys would just love to report you for this if they could. The State gives an order, you must comply, and the Brownshirts will make sure you do

oh yeah....

we've been getting thrown off jobs here for a few weeks Sue, so far no fines

but if they do bust me , i promise to hack and choke in the back of the cruiser all the way to incarceration....

~S~

~S~

oh yeah....

but if they do bust me , i promise to hack and choke in the back of the cruiser all the way to incarceration....

~S~

Perfect.

I expect many to join you as these days wear on, the models are proven continually more defunct, and the economic news is more and more dire

~S~

oh yeah....

~S~

Perfect.

I expect many to join you as these days wear on, the models are proven continually more defunct, and the economic news is more and more dire

Are you telling us that the models which Trump and his team are using to develop policy and navigate supply chains are bullshit?

Tucker is incredible in this time when Amy needs leadership! Thank god for republicans

Forum List

Back