Tucker Carlson: End the Lockdown. One of Most Important Videos in US History

i'm saying blind partisan attacks are bullshit because you see what you want to see.

Iceberg I want you to meet someone

if this were obama he'd say nice things then turn around and destroy them and load up spyware on their computer.

Iceberg.

it seems you care less about blind partisan attacks and more about blind partisan attacks on Trump.

i'm saying blind partisan attacks are bullshit because you see what you want to see.

if this were obama he'd say nice things then turn around and destroy them and load up spyware on their computer.

Iceberg.

it seems you care less about blind partisan attacks and more about blind partisan attacks on Trump.
and like a typical liberal, you left off this was a response to someone throwing obama at me while attacking trump.

now - if you're not familiar with what obama did to the media, maybe you should go do some research. sharyl attkisson has the DoJ in court for their spying activities on her. she's far from the only one he did this to. i base this critique in fact, not HALF BLACK MAN BAD crap.

refuse the statement if you can. or just shut the fuck up.

iamwhatiseem, we have absolutely no fucking idea who had what in your stupid stat post. The evidence indicates the Kung Flu is not even noticeable except in a few cases and the anti-Malaria drug combo cures it. Any follow up questions you moron?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Holy Shit

Tucker Carlson is irresponsible.

People who look to him for information or advice are idiots.

Congratulations.
You are. A day of reckoning is coming for you and your ilk. You've destroyed our country.
My country is not destroyed. My country has dealt with misinformed and ignorant people like you many times and while it may take more time than we desire, my country always wins over the weaklings and emotionally disturbed in favor of logic and rationality. My country has always been great. Someone conned you into thinking we had lost our greatness. People in Wisconsin came out and voted in the middle of a pandemic. Stood in line for hours and in reality, risked their lives so they could vote in a primary. Throw whatever you want at America, we will defeat you. Fuck your Make America Great crap, we have always had Greatness.

The local hospitals and doctor offices have never been slower. Meanwhile PROG news is reporting total devastation within like hospitals, and it's Trump's fault.

He's botched the recovery by calling the virus a hoax. So yes, you're uncharacteristically right (sort of).
For the 1,000th time Trumpo did not call the virus a hoax, he called the democrat's continual bullshit criticisms of his responses to the virus a hoax.
"But the following day, after the death of the first American from coronavirus in Washington state, Trump said that when he used the word “hoax,” he was referring to Democrats finding fault with his administration’s response to coronavirus, not the virus itself.

So the low-IQ low-life democrats even use the virus to try to gain political points....disgusting.
The low IQ are his followers who believed the Corona virus was a hoax, created and manufactured by democrats.... there is video of them saying just what we saw Trump IMPLY with his comments....

And they posted on this site as well, saying the virus was a hoax, the flu kills more people each year etc etc etc etc.....

:rolleyes:

It was the WRONG message from Trump, who is only concerned about himself.....

It reminds me of the caricatures you see of wise guys telling a business owner, “Lovely restaurant you have here...it’d be a shame if something happened to it”. You can get your message across without directly stating the words. Blob supporters are being either intentionally ignorant or are ignorant when they say the blob was not calling it a hoax.

Iceberg.

and like a typical liberal, you left off this was a response to someone throwing obama at me while attacking trump.

now - if you're not familiar with what obama did to the media, maybe you should go do some research. sharyl attkisson has the DoJ in court for their spying activities on her. she's far from the only one he did this to. i base this critique in fact, not HALF BLACK MAN BAD crap.

refuse the statement if you can. or just shut the fuck up.
As I’ve explained extensively to you, Attkisson is a nutter. Her lawsuits are baseless and have been thrown out several times. Her story is inconsistent and amateurish. Her evidence is nonexistent.

I say this based on reading the FBI and IG review of her allegations and her home computer as well as her court filings.

When I’ve refuted this before, you’ve ignored it Or attacked me personally. I expect the same.

Man this guy just makes too much sense.

- "Keep your small restaurant open that can only seat 20 people anyway? Sorry it's a massive infection risk. You'll have to shop at the Wal-Mart that has hundreds of customers every day instead."

- ''were not gonna flip a switch one day and turn the economy back on.'' Thats exactly what we- do!

- L.A Mayor urges people to snitch on people going outside.

I cannot say this too strongly, no words. This may be one of the most important broadcasts you will ever see. He breaks it down and unpacks it. Tucker for president!

Stop lying like your supreme leader....LA mayor Garecetti sidnt know ask people to snitch on those that go outside but rather to report businesses that dont respect the shut down and put public safety at risk.

Stop lying.

Congratulations.
You are. A day of reckoning is coming for you and your ilk. You've destroyed our country.
My country is not destroyed. My country has dealt with misinformed and ignorant people like you many times and while it may take more time than we desire, my country always wins over the weaklings and emotionally disturbed in favor of logic and rationality. My country has always been great. Someone conned you into thinking we had lost our greatness. People in Wisconsin came out and voted in the middle of a pandemic. Stood in line for hours and in reality, risked their lives so they could vote in a primary. Throw whatever you want at America, we will defeat you. Fuck your Make America Great crap, we have always had Greatness.
"Greatness" to the tard left is the entire population sitting at home HOPING for a check printed by the government with no ability to repay the debt.

Yeah, you have put TENS OF MILLIONS out of work with your fearmongering and absolutely NONE of your predictions have come to pass!

Congratulations.
"Greatness" to the tard left is the entire population sitting at home HOPING for a check printed by the government with no ability to repay the debt.

Yeah, you have put TENS OF MILLIONS out of work with your fearmongering and absolutely NONE of your predictions have come to pass!
Right. The “left” put tens of millions out of work; not the virus that Trump and the right-wing idiotsphere downplayed.

Fuck you, MAGAt. Eat shit and die :fu:

Congratulations.

All the "Hoax" predictions have come true and proved accurate.

Man this guy just makes too much sense.

- "Keep your small restaurant open that can only seat 20 people anyway? Sorry it's a massive infection risk. You'll have to shop at the Wal-Mart that has hundreds of customers every day instead."

- ''were not gonna flip a switch one day and turn the economy back on.'' Thats exactly what we- do!

- L.A Mayor urges people to snitch on people going outside.

I cannot say this too strongly, no words. This may be one of the most important broadcasts you will ever see. He breaks it down and unpacks it. Tucker for president!

I see the asshole baby that Rump Ranger Albino interviewing once again referring to the nonsense about "cold weather"
Corona is good hot or cold. Adjust the lemon.
Wuhan Weather in February, Wuhan Temperature in February

Ecuador is hot as hell right now. See how that works ? SHHHHH. OH look ! Baseball might be a go !!!! YAY !

The local hospitals and doctor offices have never been slower. Meanwhile PROG news is reporting total devastation within like hospitals, and it's Trump's fault.

He's botched the recovery by calling the virus a hoax. So yes, you're uncharacteristically right (sort of).
For the 1,000th time Trumpo did not call the virus a hoax, he called the democrat's continual bullshit criticisms of his responses to the virus a hoax.
"But the following day, after the death of the first American from coronavirus in Washington state, Trump said that when he used the word “hoax,” he was referring to Democrats finding fault with his administration’s response to coronavirus, not the virus itself.

So the low-IQ low-life democrats even use the virus to try to gain political points....disgusting.

He called it a hoax. It's confirmed. His damage control efforts are laughable as is your defense of the blob.

He said "it was the democrat's new hoax". Stop lying.
I'll say it again, everything the Democrats and media were saying turned out correct and accurate. How many dead Americans are needed before folks like you understand their predictions were not part of a hoax?

Whoa...I wouldn't go that far. I've heard wild estimates. Just yesterday, one popular podcast from Slate said definitively that the NFL season wasn't going to start in August. No way anyone can make those predictions.

The rub is that the President has downplayed the seriousness of the virus at every turn and as a result, people should have been better prepared to deal with it.

So what do you have to say of the scientist walking back the seriousness of the virus in death predictions? First it was the death rate was 3-4% with millions dying in the US then it was 200,000-100,000 and within days they have walked back those numbers.
If you want to say the President downplayed the seriousness you also need to acknowledge the scientist overhyped the seriousness resulting massive numbers of people losing their jobs and business shutting down, and also in people dying from not seeking medical treatment for non-COVID issues.

Tuckers simple question of why groceries are safe for people to work at and gather but other business are not deserves and answer, it sad that our MSM has had months to ask the simple question but has failed to do so.

Right this seems like it is going to come up every couple of days.

The US has less restrictions than Europe who are better at flattening the curve, Europe has a better universal care of its citizens which is a distinct advantage in a pandemic.

Now I know the some here forget everything after a day due to low attention span.

Removing the restrictions will not bring back the economy, top Trump economists have said that... Nobody is getting on a plane or going to a game when you can be infected... IT will increase the infection thus load up on the hospitals and deaths...

So the simple question has to be asked:
How many people will be allowed to die for the economy?
Is grandma worth a percentage point?

Oh, by the way, please don't ever say you are Christians again...

He called it a hoax. It's confirmed. His damage control efforts are laughable as is your defense of the blob.

He said "it was the democrat's new hoax". Stop lying.
I'll say it again, everything the Democrats and media were saying turned out correct and accurate. How many dead Americans are needed before folks like you understand their predictions were not part of a hoax?

Whoa...I wouldn't go that far. I've heard wild estimates. Just yesterday, one popular podcast from Slate said definitively that the NFL season wasn't going to start in August. No way anyone can make those predictions.

The rub is that the President has downplayed the seriousness of the virus at every turn and as a result, people should have been better prepared to deal with it.

So what do you have to say of the scientist walking back the seriousness of the virus in death predictions? First it was the death rate was 3-4% with millions dying in the US then it was 200,000-100,000 and within days they have walked back those numbers.
If you want to say the President downplayed the seriousness you also need to acknowledge the scientist overhyped the seriousness resulting massive numbers of people losing their jobs and business shutting down, and also in people dying from not seeking medical treatment for non-COVID issues.

Tuckers simple question of why groceries are safe for people to work at and gather but other business are not deserves and answer, it sad that our MSM has had months to ask the simple question but has failed to do so.
You dumb fuck....

The first wave of H1N1 killed 593... That was by September...

You think it is over or we are any where near the end...

Seriously you know fucking nothing about this and really are just adding to disinformation on this topic... Educate yourself on it, please. This is a serious issue that needs serious thought. Your comments like Tucker's are simplistic and wilfully ignores real data and real problems.

I have said this before, the chances of an TV pundit with no background in the field having a solution to a problem of this complexity and magnitude are next NIL... They have a microphone and an audience, to keep you watching they talk in simple absolutes, this keeps their audience.

Forum List

Back