Tucker Carlson: End the Lockdown. One of Most Important Videos in US History

The thing is candycorn, anyway you look at it is more hoax than reality. The question is whether or not ventilators (the TDS democrats buzzword to represent how much you care about the "vulnerable") can be sold for parts. They basically represent a humiliating and expensive, accelerated hospice, chemically induced comatose death. The over-production of masks in contrast is fine since they are useful for woodworkers, landscapers and when changing brake pads to keep the dust out to some extent. They really can only be used once for maybe 45 minutes before they become ineffective.

And Tucker really should get a Presidential award of some kind for his unbiased, honest and accurate presentations. His narratives are genius level.
12,000 dead is no hoax and this thread and Tucker fucking Carlson are incredibly irresponsible.
Shanghai opened for business and had to shut down AGAIN because the virus came roaring back

Don’t be stupid people
The national baseline for those visits is 2.4%. CDC estimated that there have been at least 22,000 deaths related to the flu so far this season.Mar 17, 2020

covid-19 is 10k behind the flu that we do nothing about.

drink a cup of shut the fuck up and have a nice morning.
Those deaths didn't happen all at once, overwhelming hospitals, funeral homes and morgues. The flu doesn't cause ventilator and PPE shortages.

This is not like the flu. Stay home, wear a mask if you have to go out in public and wash your hands like you have been slicing jalapenos and need to take your contacts out.

We must have a specific deadline for going back to work.

May First is the date for gradual reopening of businesses nationwide.
In Maine, our Education Commissioner just "recommended" that schools remain closed for the rest of the year.
far as i know most schools are now closed for the remainder of the year. i would think perhaps they may open early to try and catch up? no need for them to reopen i suppose and just keep home schooling as best you can. does suck for the seniors this year as their moment has been taken away.

It sucks for some seniors. My daughter is thrilled she doesn't have to "go through all that bullshit".
heh - fair enough. mostly tradition and people do like it for their own reasons. but as you say - some are glad it's just over and can move on.

Tucker has the same agenda that the rest of the right wing has. Prop up Trumps re-election chances by sending everyone back to normal. An economy and stock market recovery are the only things that will save Trump (and perhaps the rest of the Republican party) right now. Because people are starting to ask questions about what went wrong. They will be looking for someone to blame shortly. And after yet another head shaking press conference yesterday by Trump (I have zero idea why the White House doesn't have the hook?), it's pretty easy to see who's going to get the lion share of the blame.
and you have the same agenda the left wing has.

never shut the fuck up about ORANGE MAN BAD regardless of the circumstances.

what a total and complete busted fucknut you are.

The revised forecast WITH continued shutdown is still close to 100,000.

The computer models have been total fail. What kind of idiot still thinks they can be accurate when they have been inaccurate 100% of the time? Fake, Fraud Fauci needs to face questioning, real questioning. He has a lot of blood on his hands for preventing the cure (the anti-Malaria drug combined with a few things) President Trump suggested a month or so ago.

The evidence is clear that total lockdowns are the key to reduced casualties from this virus.

If we avoid having hundreds of thousands of deaths, it is because we closed down mass gatherings in time. The fact that we waited too long to do so is the reason we have the most cases in the world and we will have the most deaths in the world.

When you are a moron, you are able to believe, with all of your heart, that your leader was heroically bold in his response to this real health crisis AND that this isn’t really a crisis.....at the same time.
Or because the virus was not all it was cracked up to be and the doom and gloom predictions were wrong.
So, in your mind, tens of thousands of deaths and crashing our economy is not doom and gloom?
12,911 Actual Deaths in the US is not exactly "Tens of Thousands" especially when the prediction was 200.000. Now the economy is a different story . The economy can be fixed just let the people go back to work and free the population from house arrest.

Half of what it was just a week ago and I hear it is being revised again
Now is that over a year, what is the time frame?

In Maine, our Education Commissioner just "recommended" that schools remain closed for the rest of the year.
far as i know most schools are now closed for the remainder of the year. i would think perhaps they may open early to try and catch up? no need for them to reopen i suppose and just keep home schooling as best you can. does suck for the seniors this year as their moment has been taken away.

It sucks for some seniors. My daughter is thrilled she doesn't have to "go through all that bullshit".
heh - fair enough. mostly tradition and people do like it for their own reasons. but as you say - some are glad it's just over and can move on.
The parents like it...the kids want to get to the party part. My daughter just wants it done so she can join the Coast Guard.

The parents like it...the kids want to get to the party part. My daughter just wants it done so she can join the Coast Guard.
oh wow - envious she knows what she wants to do - congrats! best of luck to her!

oh wow - envious she knows what she wants to do - congrats! best of luck to her!
She kinda knows what she wants to do. The Coast Guard is more of a side path on her journey. A means to an end. A way to figure it out, see the world and get some money for college.

Who knows, I only planned on doing four years in the service and getting out. I did 20. Anything can happen!

The evidence is clear that total lockdowns are the key to reduced casualties from this virus.

If we avoid having hundreds of thousands of deaths, it is because we closed down mass gatherings in time. The fact that we waited too long to do so is the reason we have the most cases in the world and we will have the most deaths in the world.

When you are a moron, you are able to believe, with all of your heart, that your leader was heroically bold in his response to this real health crisis AND that this isn’t really a crisis.....at the same time.
Or because the virus was not all it was cracked up to be and the doom and gloom predictions were wrong.
So, in your mind, tens of thousands of deaths and crashing our economy is not doom and gloom?
12,911 Actual Deaths in the US is not exactly "Tens of Thousands" especially when the prediction was 200.000. Now the economy is a different story . The economy can be fixed just let the people go back to work and free the population from house arrest.

Half of what it was just a week ago and I hear it is being revised again
Now is that over a year, what is the time frame?

yea, imagine that - SHUTDOWN WORKS.

The timeframe is 1.5-2 months. Once we have antibody injections (get 8-10 week immunity to SARS Coronoviruses) all this disappears and we start getting back to normal.

Joe Scarborough show is the most depressing thing i watch for 5 mins in the morning.. it’s like they cant believe trump is president lol

H1N1 in the U.S. over the lifetime.
60,000,000 people caught it...
12,469 Died
Covid - 19
1,447,000 confirmed cases
12,911 Died
FOR THE MOST PART IN ONE MONTH.

Yeah... it's fake. We should all just ignore it. :rolleyes:

H1N1 in the U.S. over the lifetime.
60,000,000 people caught it...
12,469 Died
Covid - 19
1,447,000 confirmed cases
12,911 Died
FOR THE MOST PART IN ONE MONTH.

Yeah... it's fake. We should all just ignore it. :rolleyes:
2.2 million deaths PROMISED by your people

Tucker has the same agenda that the rest of the right wing has. Prop up Trumps re-election chances by sending everyone back to normal. An economy and stock market recovery are the only things that will save Trump (and perhaps the rest of the Republican party) right now. Because people are starting to ask questions about what went wrong. They will be looking for someone to blame shortly. And after yet another head shaking press conference yesterday by Trump (I have zero idea why the White House doesn't have the hook?), it's pretty easy to see who's going to get the lion share of the blame.

For someone who constantly tries to put forth they're not a Trump supporter, you're a little touchy when it comes to defending him. My criticisms of Trump are legitimate. If this were Obama standing up in front of the press displaying this kind of behavior, the hue and cry for his removal from the right would be absolutely deafening. Nothing to do with Orange Man Bad. The argument is Trump is incompetent.

Joe Scarborough show is the most depressing thing i watch for 5 mins in the morning.. it’s like they cant believe trump is president lol

You think that’s depressing? Try reading your Trumpkin posts.

Man this guy just makes too much sense.

- "Keep your small restaurant open that can only seat 20 people anyway? Sorry it's a massive infection risk. You'll have to shop at the Wal-Mart that has hundreds of customers every day instead."

- ''were not gonna flip a switch one day and turn the economy back on.'' Thats exactly what we- do!

- L.A Mayor urges people to snitch on people going outside.

I cannot say this too strongly, no words. This may be one of the most important broadcasts you will ever see. He breaks it down and unpacks it. Tucker for president!

"Of the 60 who showed up to give blood, 40 tested positive for the virus"

Let that sink in! We are putting the country thru this Madness after it has already made it's way throughout the general population

For someone who constantly tries to put forth they're not a Trump supporter, you're a little touchy when it comes to defending him. My criticisms of Trump are legitimate. If this were Obama standing up in front of the press displaying this kind of behavior, the hue and cry for his removal from the right would be absolutely deafening. Nothing to do with Orange Man Bad. The argument is Trump is incompetent.
except i'm not defending trump - i'm saying blind partisan attacks are bullshit because you see what you want to see.

if this were obama he'd say nice things then turn around and destroy them and load up spyware on their computer.

The local hospitals and doctor offices have never been slower. Meanwhile PROG news is reporting total devastation within like hospitals, and it's Trump's fault.

He's botched the recovery by calling the virus a hoax. So yes, you're uncharacteristically right (sort of).
For the 1,000th time Trumpo did not call the virus a hoax, he called the democrat's continual bullshit criticisms of his responses to the virus a hoax.
"But the following day, after the death of the first American from coronavirus in Washington state, Trump said that when he used the word “hoax,” he was referring to Democrats finding fault with his administration’s response to coronavirus, not the virus itself.

So the low-IQ low-life democrats even use the virus to try to gain political points....disgusting.
The low IQ are his followers who believed the Corona virus was a hoax, created and manufactured by democrats.... there is video of them saying just what we saw Trump IMPLY with his comments....

And they posted on this site as well, saying the virus was a hoax, the flu kills more people each year etc etc etc etc.....

:rolleyes:

It was the WRONG message from Trump, who is only concerned about himself.....

iamwhatiseem, we have absolutely no fucking idea who had what in your stupid stat post. The evidence indicates the Kung Flu is not even noticeable except in a few cases and the anti-Malaria drug combo cures it. Any follow up questions you moron?

Forum List

Back