Tucker Carlson destroys MSNBC's star drama queen Chuck Todd.

Fox is going the way of the Drudge Report....they don't deserve to have a conservative audience anymore.They are playing for the enemy, mainly.

Fox is now a kind of CNN light....soon it will be a full blown CNN. Sad.

Tucker is one of the very few left at Fox, that speaks the truth.

Good on him!:thup:

Fox is going the way of the Drudge Report....they don't deserve to have a conservative audience anymore.They are playing for the enemy, mainly.

Yes, Fox is part of the corporate mainstream media now that Disney owns them.
But Hannity, Tucker, Laura I and a couple others, so far have been allowed to do real investigative reporting.

Not sure I understand how Fox is off base on this one.

Seems like this is a pretty good expose.

I have to disagree - Shepard Smith and Juan Williams have always been the house liberals but the weekends on Fox have never been better; last night Judge Jeanine, Watters World and finally Greg Gutfeld (my favorite) was the perfect night of viewing - funny as hell and really cutting sarcasm about liberalism.

Then weeknights you now add Tucker and Laura Ingraham who are both excellent additions - to Hannity and Marsha MCCallum and its still all good. I know you don't miss Megyn Kelly.

Yes - I remember the days of Glenn Beck (that was just seven years age) - he was smart and prescient in his predictions, but his never-ending whiteboards about the roots of liberalism just ended up going a little too far. I learned a lot about Eugenics, Saul Alinsky and Cloward and Piven - but it just ended up being a little too deep for dinner conversation. They had to let him go, unfortunately, because he also affected a lot of good social change in conservatism. I wish him well.

I have to disagree - Shepard Smith and Juan Williams have always been the house liberals but the weekends on Fox have never been better; last night Judge Jeanine, Watters World and finally Greg Gutfeld (my favorite) was the perfect night of viewing - funny as hell and really cutting sarcasm about liberalism.

Then weeknights you now add Tucker and Laura Ingraham who are both excellent additions - to Hannity and Marsha MCCallum and its still all good. I know you don't miss Megyn Kelly.

Yes - I remember the days of Glenn Beck (that was just seven years age) - he was smart and prescient in his predictions, but his never-ending whiteboards about the roots of liberalism just ended up going a little too far. I learned a lot about Eugenics, Saul Alinsky and Cloward and Piven - but it just ended up being a little too deep for dinner conversation. They had to let him go, unfortunately, because he also affected a lot of good social change in conservatism. I wish him well.

May be you are right....may be not...

Like I said ,there are some true patriots in Fox, not many though

And when it comes to polls, well ....Fox is a disgrace!

I can only quote President Trump, this from Aug 19, 2019

"Trump 'Doesn't Believe' Fox News Poll Results

'There's something going on at Fox,' he says"

Trump 'Doesn't Believe' Fox News Poll Results

May be you are right....may be not...

Like I said ,there are some true patriots in Fox, not many though

And when it comes to polls, well ....Fox is a disgrace!

I can only quote President Trump, this from Aug 19, 2019

"Trump 'Doesn't Believe' Fox News Poll Results

'There's something going on at Fox,' he says"

Trump 'Doesn't Believe' Fox News Poll Results
Poor, poor Trump

His propaganda arm has turned on him

Forum List

Back