TSA ISSUES SECRET 'CATASTROPHIC'-THREAT WARNING

Donald Polish

VIP Member
Nov 27, 2014
Kansas City
The Transportation Security Administration said it is unlikely to detect and unable to extinguish what an FBI report called “the greatest potential incendiary threat to aviation,” according to a classified document obtained by The Intercept. Yet despite that warning, sources said TSA is not adequately preparing to respond to the threat.
Thermite — a mixture of rust and aluminum powder — could be used against a commercial aircraft, TSA warned in a Dec. 2014 document, marked secret . “The ignition of a thermite-based incendiary device on an aircraft at altitude could result in catastrophic damage and the death of every person onboard,” the advisory said.
TSA said it is unlikely to spot an easy-to-assemble thermite-based incendiary device during security screening procedures, and the use of currently available extinguishers carried on aircrafts would create a violent reaction. The TSA warning is based on FBI testing done in 2011, and a subsequent report.
Exclusive TSA Issues Secret Warning on Catastrophic Threat to Aviation - The Intercept
These fear and phobia will never dissapear... We will be looking for new inventions of the world terrorism. Why American citizens don't feel safe. Or services do not work? Or threat are too progressively growing? There too many threats to my life of late!! It will be better to die than to wait for death.

Haven't flown since well before 9/11. If it's connected by ground I'll drive. If not, I'll see if a boat-option exists. I'm not worried about terrorists as much as simple old-fashioned shoddy maintenance and do it as cheaply as you can methodology.

Given how well a home computer works, it's a wonder anyone ever gets on a plane.

Amazing how all the threats TSA has uncovered become public knowledge as their funding deadline approaches

This is more false flag fear mongering. We should just defund the DHS, if they can't keep their "secret" documents from leaking in such an obvious fashion.
Don't be so naive, refunding of DHS ends not because of their employees missteps :2up:

Forum List

Back