Ex-Trump Attorney Delivers Damning Warning Of 'Gravest Threat' Posed By Trump

I can't speak to your ass...

Or perhaps I am? :dunno:

No; fairly standard stuff, but mishandled by his lawyers today.

Perhaps they were gobsmacked by the judge's blatant partisan hackery, speaking of. :)
Maybe you can do better than Trump's lawyer. Shoot, I'm all ears.

Maybe you can do better than Trump's lawyer. Shoot, I'm all ears.
Better than all ass! :eek:

PI has limits. Trump acted within these limits and thus has immunity. This fact, if recognized by these hack judges, would shorten/short circuit this particular witch hunt, but Trump's lawyers fumbled.

But it ends the same - with Trump back in the White House.

PI has limits. Trump acted within these limits and thus has immunity. This fact, if recognized by these hack judges, would shorten/short circuit this particular witch hunt, but Trump's lawyers punted.

But it ends the same - with Trump back in the White House.
That's not a legal argument

PI has limits. Trump acted within these limits and thus has immunity.

Remember, judges have immunity even though it doesn't say any such thing in the Constitution. All is based on the common law.

If you look at the charges leveled in the J6 case, they include allegations that Trump's claims about the election violate someone's civil rights. Hmm? Meaning that if courts ever accept such nonsense that once any election in America is 'called' no one can dispute it because you'll be violating someone's civil rights. Yes, we are at that stage of lunacy.

That's not a legal argument
The law is an ass - maybe you can relate?
:re:

But that's all I can give you unless you want to pay my hourly rate.

This is also being discussed on a thread by a legit dupe named Forkup however - LMK if you'd like a link. :)

The law is an ass - maybe you can relate?
:re:

But that's all I can give you unless you want to pay my hourly rate.

This is also being discussed on a thread by a legit dupe named Forkup however - LMK if you'd like a link. :)
Just like I figured. You got nothing.

Just like I figured. You got nothing.
LMK if you'd like my hourly rate sheet. :)

Here's the link:

Trump doesn't believe this.

He believes he acted within the boundaries of PI, and he's correct.

This idiocy in court today was a sideshow, and it's looking more and more like Trump will be returning to the Oval Office in early 2025.
No he's not correct. And he won't be returning to the oval office. Watch what happens to him after the conventions. You idiots have been predicting a trump return since the inaguration. Not going to happen.

1/Cobb's a ridiculous hack.

2/Democrat desperation is palpable and quickly turning hysterical.

That's your response.

1. If Ty Cobb is "such a hack", why did Trump hire him and keep him on the payroll so long. Trump only hires "the best people".

2. Democrats aren't under indictment and facing years in prison. Trump is becoming unhinged and incredibily reckless in threatening everyone in sight.

Yesterday, he said he wanted the stock market to crash before the election, because he doesn't want to be "Herbert Hoover" and have it happen when he's President. Not only would Trump be the first President to be impeached twice, he'd be the first President to crash the economy twice.

This is the second time, that Joe Biden has rescued the US economy after a Republican President crashed it. Joe is doing such a good job on the economy since taking office, Donald Trump is already taking credit for it.

Donald Trump won't even be running for President. If he keeps running his mouth about declaring himself dictator, executing General Milley, and being the nation's "retribution", he won't even get the nomination, much less win the election.

Trump sounds crazier by the day, and the American people are realizing it.

LMK if you'd like my hourly rate sheet. :)

Here's the link:

What a joke. Fact is that neither the Impeachment Judgement Clause nor any other provision of the Constitution precludes the prosecution of a former president.

Teabaggers will say anything, no matter how stupid, to protect their dear leader.
Trump's lawyers proved that yesterday.

No he's not correct. And he won't be returning to the oval office. Watch what happens to him after the conventions. You idiots have been predicting a trump return since the inaguration. Not going to happen.
Do tell…what’s gonna happen?

Teabaggers will say anything, no matter how stupid, to protect their dear leader.
Trump's lawyers proved that yesterday.
Trump has no defense. That silly total immunity argument is not really meant to have merit but to delay, push the trial date back.

Forum List

Back