Trying to understand Trump Derangement Syndrome.

My question is, why do Trump supporters blindly support him? Even if Trump does something that other presidents would have been lambasted for, his supporters don't see anything wrong with it. According to them, he can do no wrong.
It isn't that he can do no wrong. It's that Trump supporters don't believe a single thing democrats say. We know that 99.9% was completely made up anyway.

Trumplets need to put on their big boy pants. We put up with 8 yrs of your ODS, non stop attacks, birtherism, nooses, lies, etc. suck it up and recognize that you’ve earned it.

My question is, why do Trump supporters blindly support him? Even if Trump does something that other presidents would have been lambasted for, his supporters don't see anything wrong with it. According to them, he can do no wrong.
It isn't that he can do no wrong. It's that Trump supporters don't believe a single thing democrats say. We know that 99.9% was completely made up anyway.

Same point I was trying to make.

You said it better.

I can't get past the fact that you are whining now.

I fucking LOATHED Blubba Klinton when he was in office.

I damn sure didn't create dozens of threads with the equivalent to "orange man bad" themes to them, fucking day in and day out. . . for 8 fucking years.

But, please don't think I'm actually bitching about that. You tardz have done a great service to the nation with your snowflake self identifications, so the rest of us can simply tune you out.

Oh, you're one of those "me" "me" "me" people. Maybe YOU haven't started threads, but you wanna go back to say January 2009 to December 2016 and see how many ODS threads there are? Literally thousands.

Tune us out? 7,000 posts later...

Folks I can explain this whole question in 3 words.

JEALOUSY......JEALOUSY...............JEALOUSY

Now lets be thankful and wolf down some hot dogs celebrating Hillary Rotten Clinton is not prez.

Thank You!

Am I jealous of Trump? No. Why? Because I have a soul and he apparently doesn't.
Are you talking about Mueller and team having a soul? Trying to overthrow a duly elected prez?....Sure.

I can't get past the fact that you are whining now.

I fucking LOATHED Blubba Klinton when he was in office.

I damn sure didn't create dozens of threads with the equivalent to "orange man bad" themes to them, fucking day in and day out. . . for 8 fucking years.

But, please don't think I'm actually bitching about that. You tardz have done a great service to the nation with your snowflake self identifications, so the rest of us can simply tune you out.

Oh, you're one of those "me" "me" "me" people. Maybe YOU haven't started threads, but you wanna go back to say January 2009 to December 2016 and see how many ODS threads there are? Literally thousands.

Tune us out? 7,000 posts later...

Wow.

Snowflake meltdown over who has had the most threads exhibiting some form of derangement now?

That's funny.

Wow.

Snowflake meltdown over who has had the most threads exhibiting some form of derangement now?

That's funny.

Oh. You're one of those. Apologies...

Like i said.

Thank you for identifying your own snowflake self.

The very fact that this thread was posted is enough confirmation that the rightist victim mentality (snowflake) is alive and well.

Projections noted.

Wow.

That's funny.

Like i said.

The very fact that this thread was posted is enough confirmation that the rightist victim mentality (snowflake) is alive and well.

Projections noted.

No projection needed, but your concern is noted.

Wow.

That's funny.

Like i said.

Projections noted.

No projection needed, but your concern is noted.

I tried to make it clear several posts ago. . . I am thankful for leftarded snowflakes who identify themselves. My "concerns" are much less likely to be wasted on them.

Bleat on, Snowflakes!

"Orange man bad, orange man bad, orange man. . . :

Thanks, my little Petal...

Dance my little marionettes.

OIP.1NFzNh3LzkxvLjdA86DPTQHaGU

It's easy to understand. Just go back in time to your Obama Derangement Syndrome.

And Bush Derangement Syndrome, heck democrats called him chimpy a lot.

Obama didn't get much media bullcrap, but Trump and his followers are getting it 24/7 to the point that that people have begun to SUE the media more and more over it. Trump slapped Twitter for their stupid editing decisions.

The leftist Media have been losing $$$ for a long time now, they are being propped up by rich donors to keep them going.

Alternative media is growing rapidly, some are so much better at investigative research than the alphabet soup networks, I have abandoned old media to avoid the brainwashing lying propaganda they dish up, they are being SEDITIOUS now, getting sued for their lies and increasingly losing the lawsuits.

They have been exposed for their blatantly one sided attacks on Trump over various schemes in trying to take him down, they for 3 years sucked Schiffs dicks over his repeated lies that he has the evidence to nail Trump on that absurd Russia stuff, turns out he had NOTHING!

Media is leading the way to breaking down good debate and creating division between people, I cringed today when I see many leftists here completely ignore the obvious Media lies about Tear Gas at the church area, even when I pointed out hard evidence to the contrary. They are so willing to attack Trump in any way they can, will run with the obvious lies to do it.

Too many here are steeped in partisanship, evidence and truth becomes a casualty.

Forum List

Back