Trying to understand Trump Derangement Syndrome.

the other mike

Diamond Member
Jan 5, 2019
Secret City under Denver Airport
We've been through it before many times, but nothing like what we're seeing since 2016.
In my lifetime there was Nixon, Carter, Clinton, Bush and Obama who were fairly polarizing and disliked by their respective opposing parties for different reasons, but the Trump-haters are something else entirely.

Who exactly are the “Resistance,” as explored in Kim Strassel’s new book “Resistance (At All Costs): How Trump Haters are Breaking America”? How are “Trump haters” different from “Trump critics?” How is the Resistance different from past political movements? What are the long-term implications of its activities? And how are the media involved?

My question is, why do Trump supporters blindly support him? Even if Trump does something that other presidents would have been lambasted for, his supporters don't see anything wrong with it. According to them, he can do no wrong.

My question is, why do Trump supporters blindly support him? Even if Trump does something that other presidents would have been lambasted for, his supporters don't see anything wrong with it. According to them, he can do no wrong.

"Extremism in support of liberty is no vice"

We've been through it before many times, but nothing like what we're seeing since 2016.
In my lifetime there was Nixon, Carter, Clinton, Bush and Obama who were fairly polarizing and disliked by their respective opposing parties for different reasons, but the Trump-haters are something else entirely.

Who exactly are the “Resistance,” as explored in Kim Strassel’s new book “Resistance (At All Costs): How Trump Haters are Breaking America”? How are “Trump haters” different from “Trump critics?” How is the Resistance different from past political movements? What are the long-term implications of its activities? And how are the media involved?

It is impossible to understand Trump Derangement Syndrome, this is because it is impossible to understand Insanity, Insanity can be studied but it remains a mystery on many levels and remember one of the symptoms of Insanity is NOT thinking they are mentally ill BUT thinking EVERYONE ELSE but THEM is Insane. We get this with the TDS Crowd where they accuse EVERYONE ELSE of being crazy while INSISTING THEY are the normal ones even though they are getting more generally unhinged and demented by the day and sometimes even by the hour.

It is impossible to understand Trump Derangement Syndrome, this is because it is impossible to understand Insanity, Insanity can be studied but it remains a mystery on many levels and remember one of the symptoms of Insanity is NOT thinking they are mentally ill BUT thinking EVERYONE ELSE but THEM is Insane. We get this with the TDS Crowd where they accuse EVERYONE ELSE of being crazy while INSISTING THEY are the normal ones even though they are getting more generally unhinged and demented by the day and sometimes even by the hour.

I believe that's true with some, but there are others 'pushing it along', instigating it, spreading the lies and propaganda talking points that set a foundation for the emotional hook-up in the public arena. The media is the heartbeat of it.....and by media that's the whole spectrum of news & entertainment. For me this guy is the absolute worst;

I just posted a comment on his Youtube @
as dtfan2010 :) ( I was a big dream theater fan in 2010)
"Is Comey your quarantine bunk mate ?"

Last edited:

Yep, TDS is TRULY a plague on our society, MUCH more deadly and harmful than the Chinese Virus. It seems that TDS is incurable, and appears to worsen as time progresses. I REALLY believe those unfortunate individuals who HAVE TDS have acquired this hideous affliction from being brainwashed by our horrifically biased mainstream media. And unfortunately, DEATH seems to be the only cure for this insidious disease. Monumentally sad, but QUITE preventable.

ANOTHER fantastic post, Lucy. Thank you.

Folks I can explain this whole question in 3 words.

JEALOUSY......JEALOUSY...............JEALOUSY

Now lets be thankful and wolf down some hot dogs celebrating Hillary Rotten Clinton is not prez.

Thank You!
Even the evangelicals were right this time
and I quite honestly didn't believe them 4 years ago. ( I was a Bernie supporter who voted for Jill Stein as I've said many times- now a die hard Trump supporter and there are a LOT of us...) Back when I watched TYT instead of Fox News ( that in itself blows my mind ). It's been a very strange paradigm shift I haven't yet grasped.

Last edited:
Yep, TDS is TRULY a plague on our society, MUCH more deadly and harmful than the Chinese Virus. It seems that TDS is incurable, and appears to worsen as time progresses. I REALLY believe those unfortunate individuals who HAVE TDS have acquired this hideous affliction from being brainwashed by our horrifically biased mainstream media. And unfortunately, DEATH seems to be the only cure for this insidious disease. Monumentally sad, but QUITE preventable.
At the root of it is just the old 'divide and conquer' mentallity, maybe.

there was never this much hate for Obama/etc
..I just made a post on it, kind of:

there was never this much hate for Obama/etc
..I just made a post on it, kind of:

You got THAT right. The hatred for the Kenyan-born miscreant isn't even CLOSE to the hatred for our President Trump. Most smart Republicans and conservatives tolerated Barry the Fairy because we knew he wouldn't be president forever. And I actually voted for the fool in 2008, because I detested McStain and didn't know ANYTHING about him. I don't think a lot of us DID know anything about the fool then.

but your post is total bullshit..we DON'T blindly support him
Remember this, little sailor boy HAS severe TDS, which has greatly reduced his mental capacity. Yes, he really IS that dumb.

but your post is total bullshit..we DON'T blindly support him
The left doesn't seem to understand the principle
of having individual thoughts and discerning between what we see and what we're told we see anymore. They've sort of been collectively hypnotized into a weird group-think mentality - which if I didn't know better I would say has reached the level of a psyop.

But then - who am I . Some news board 'conspiracy theorist'. What could
I possibly know ?
1590435517999.png

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back